Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

I posted this information before on the page 78. This information is from my attorney

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=144161&page=78&pp=15

ATL DOL Cases latest info

Here is the information I would like to share. This is the latest information from ATL DOL.

According to the most recent information from the Regional Office of the
DOL in Atlanta, they are keeping the cases received in the Regional
Office from May 2003 until September 23, 2003 (approximately 1,500
cases). All cases which have been received at the Regional office since
September 23, 2003 have been and are being transferred to a Backlog
Reduction Center.

Non-RIR dates moved Finally

The NON-RIR dates for Georgia state has finally moved to Jan. 2003 from Apr 2001, this definately must be relief for lots of people

There is no deadline to finish the processing of the cases by March 28.

I just called the Atlanta office and it is true that they have transferred the cases to BEC (the ones received after Sep 03) but there is no deadline to finish the 1500 cases by March 18. The lady told me that my case (mid July PD) can take three months or more.

BTW,

What's with the new processing times on DOL website? Does that mean that someone who is filing LC in June of 04 is being processed now? Or is that just a typo?

Can the next person that contacts them clarify this?

Last edited by a moderator:
that's bizzar.. even for regular lc.

jifjef said:
BTW,

What's with the new processing times on DOL website? Does that mean that someone who is filing LC in June of 04 is being processed now? Or is that just a typo?

Can the next person that contacts them clarify this?

helen999

Did you withdraw your old case? I'm thinking about refiling my case too. However, I don't want to withdraw the old one, in case PERM is turned down. Don't know we could file a fresh new application without withdraw the old one? Anyone has idea about this?

Cut Off Date???

:confused: Just called ATL(404)893-0101 to know that my case forwarded to the BRC. My case reached to ATL at SEP 3, 2003. The lady told me that all the cases after September (including September) have already forwarded to BRC. But somebody said the cut off date is September 23. Can somebody confirm this. I really don't want my case to send to BRC

woo
these processing dates look too good to be true .
my application went to ATL DOL in aug 2004, i think i will be standing in the que for BEC for the end of year atleast but????
lets see

joe

joe i think we both are im similar situation.
mine went from florida state to ATL DOL in aug 2004.
1.did your employer call atl and check where the case went
2.what about this june2004 date in atl dol
3.so soon do u think our cases will come up, i am anxious about the long wait in BEC

Confirmed -- Cutoff date for cases transfered to Philly

I just called the Atlanta Office @(404) 893-0101. The lady told me that cases received in the Regional
Office from May 2003 until September 23, 2003 are still in Atlanta Office. They are still processing May 2003 cases and she told me the processing date updated on DOL's website today is not to be trusted.
Cases which have been received at the Atlanta Office after September 23, 2003 have been transferred to Philly Backlog Reduction Center. She gave me a phone number to call Philly BEC: 484-270-1500. I called this number and it just asked me to leave a message. If anyone has information about the status of Atlanta cases transfered to BEC or gets the so called BEC 45 letter, please update the forum.

Hey lalalala,
No I did not ask my employer to call the Atlanta, DOL as my lawyer handles everything. According to him, he is aware that the cases like ours are being sent to BEC, he is just waiting for the letter from them confirming the receipt of case at BEC, before he can tell me the exact dates when my case was sent to the Philly BEC. I know cases being sent there is a concern, but I am also thinking that since it is a Backlog Elimination Center, it should work a little faster. At this point there is hardly anything we can do, so I would simply wait and watch the game and keep a track of this forum.

lalalala said:
joe i think we both are im similar situation.
mine went from florida state to ATL DOL in aug 2004.
1.did your employer call atl and check where the case went
2.what about this june2004 date in atl dol
3.so soon do u think our cases will come up, i am anxious about the long wait in BEC

To FLA0530 and others (Philly center)

My boss called Philly BRC (BPC/BEC, whatever the heck it is called) last Monday, Jan 10. The lady told us that as of that day, they were starting to put cases from Atlanta into their computer system, she told us to call back 4 weeks later to ask for a case number, which we will do. Anyway, if anyone is interested in calling them sooner, here is the number: 484-270-1500 (ask for Miss Holleran). If anyone calls, please update the forum so that other people don't need to call again and slow them down for answering similar calls (they need to be treated delicately). Good luck to everyone, including myself.

Brc

FLA0530,Thanks for updating the information. But I don't know why ATL gave out the different information to different people? I will ask my lawyer to call. Hope he can get the accurate information.

cut off date

:confused: FLA0530, Are you sure the cut off date that the lady in ATL said is sep 23 not the sep 2003. Because the pronunciation of sep 23 and sep 2003 is almost same. Because my case received at ATL on sep 3, 2003. I really want to know where my case is now.

FLA0530 said:
I just called the Atlanta Office @(404) 893-0101. The lady told me that cases received in the Regional
Office from May 2003 until September 23, 2003 are still in Atlanta Office. They are still processing May 2003 cases and she told me the processing date updated on DOL's website today is not to be trusted.
Cases which have been received at the Atlanta Office after September 23, 2003 have been transferred to Philly Backlog Reduction Center. She gave me a phone number to call Philly BEC: 484-270-1500. I called this number and it just asked me to leave a message. If anyone has information about the status of Atlanta cases transfered to BEC or gets the so called BEC 45 letter, please update the forum.
This info is likely true. Not all May 2003 cases have been cleared. Is there any May 2003 case in this forum, which has not received any info from the Atlanta US DOL? If so, you may need to call for your case processing status.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to know what is with the June 04 processing time on the DOL website?

Have those folks moved to the front of the line all of a sudden?