Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

atlanta dol processing date moved to June 2004

So, it looks like people whose application went to atlanta DOl after June 2004 will get their cases done within a month whereas those whose cases went in on may 2004 (like mine) will have to wait 2 years for the philly BEC to move.

what rotten luck?

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

I really doubt what that processing time means.. Somebody called the DOL yesterday and was told not to believe in that June 2004 date.

pragir said:
So, it looks like people whose application went to atlanta DOl after June 2004 will get their cases done within a month whereas those whose cases went in on may 2004 (like mine) will have to wait 2 years for the philly BEC to move.

what rotten luck?

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

How to find if my case has been forwarded to BRC?

How to find out if my case has been forwarded to BRC?

Also why is the Atlanta DOL AVM # 404-562-2131 not working nowdays? What # should I call to find the status now?

Thanks

CALL 404-893-0101

Atlanta_Apr_04 said:
How to find out if my case has been forwarded to BRC?

Also why is the Atlanta DOL AVM # 404-562-2131 not working nowdays? What # should I call to find the status now?

Thanks

Prev. wage

the prev. wage of my psoition (lever II) has been increased from $58K to $90K.
so strange !!!!
anyone has the same problem?

I heard DOL will use current PW, not the PW of the year you file LC, for our case.

JOEGR9
PD will be very impotant if in future there is no visa number for EB2. Because you can not file 485 without visa number even you have approved 140. That' why everybody want to keep the PD.

Can somebody call ATL to confirm the cutoff date for cases trasferring to BRC? The lady knows my voice. I can not call again. Too bad! My lawyer told me that my case is still in the ATL(SEP3,2003). But the lady told me that all cases (including Sep) have already transferred to BRC. Who I should believe?

Hi ruthcai,
didn't you mention on dallas bec tracking thread that you have received 45-day letter? If you received that letter, your case must have been transferred to BEC already.. Or you were talking about another case?

ruthcai321 said:
Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking
Views: 66,553 Posted By ruthcai321
received 45days letter

PD July,2001
TXDOL Jan,2003
45 DAYS LETTER 12/23,2004
REPLY 1/13,2005

ruthcai321 said:
Can somebody call ATL to confirm the cutoff date for cases trasferring to BRC? The lady knows my voice. I can not call again. Too bad! My lawyer told me that my case is still in the ATL(SEP3,2003). But the lady told me that all cases (including Sep) have already transferred to BRC. Who I should believe?

Yes, I have two cases pending. One is in DALLAS(PD JULY,2001, RD JAN1,2003). I have already got 45 days letter and replied. The other one is pending in Atlanta(PD Augest 2003, RD Sep3,2003). I waite for this stupid LC for alomost three and half years. That's why I really want my both cases to send to BRC. My company filed these two labor using different title and different location because I was relocated from one state to another state. Also I got double degrees so the DOT code is different.

As for my PD, jsut be Jun 2004, it is too useful to wait in this line. this is why I want to refile LC under PERM.

ruthcai321 said:
Yes, I have two cases pending. One is in DALLAS(PD JULY,2001, RD JAN1,2003). I have already got 45 days letter and replied. The other one is pending in Atlanta(PD Augest 2003, RD Sep3,2003). I waite for this stupid LC for alomost three and half years. That's why I really want my both cases to send to BRC. My company filed these two labor using different title and different location because I was relocated from one state to another state. Also I got double degrees so the DOT code is different.

As for my PD, jsut be Jun 2004, it is NOT too useful to wait in this line. this is why I want to refile LC under PERM.

Quote:
ruthcai321 said:

Hello Some_GreenCard,

I saw your name at www.immigration.com. I am in almost same situation with you. I filed my LC to state on 1/27/2003 and my case was transferred to Regional on 6/9/2003. I have not yet get approved for my LC. A friend of mine's case transfterred to Regioanl on 5/21 and his LC was approvled 10/04.

I am just wondering if your LC was approved or not? if yes, when?

helen999 said:
As for my PD, jsut be Jun 2004, it is too useful to wait in this line. this is why I want to refile LC under PERM.
Correct, you may get the results within 4 months under the PERM, minimum 37 days of recruitment period plus maximum 60 days of processing time, comparing maximum 2 years of processing time in the BRC.

I replied to your PM. Again mine not approved yet, another unfortunate one still in labor queue :eek:
uhha6 said:
Hello Some_GreenCard,

I saw your name at www.immigration.com. I am in almost same situation with you. I filed my LC to state on 1/27/2003 and my case was transferred to Regional on 6/9/2003. I have not yet get approved for my LC. A friend of mine's case transfterred to Regioanl on 5/21 and his LC was approvled 10/04.

uhha6 said:
Hello Some_GreenCard,

The Atlanta US DOL is currently processing the late May and early June 2003 case. It is expected they will complete all May 2003 cases at the end of January.

hemen38

hello guys,

my LC (RIR) filed from mississippi in october & transfered to atlanta in november'03...can any body tell me still how long i have to wait for in line ?
what chances for my case transfer to BRC ? If my case is transfered to BRC... i did't get 45 letter from brc yet ??? please advice me

Thanks guys!!!