Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Your attorney should be able tell what was your received date at atlanta DOL , also as DRU mentioned check flcdatacenter.com...
uhha6 said:
Thanks!! I will ask my attorny fax requesting case number

Then what is the DOL revd date? Is it the same with state approved date? In your case, where the July 11 comes from?

My case was filed on 1/3/03 and I know another date of 6/9/03. But I don't know if 6/9/03 is the DOL revd date?

Congrats gceeker, good luck on the next stages!
You have been a valuable contributor to this forum, hopefully we will still see your posts sometimes.

Thanks Dru.

For some reason i could not continue participating actively in this forum lately. Somehow i had lost interest in whole process..

Believe me, this process has been more painful then i could have imagined.

Saurabh_tulika has been great moral support to me on a personal basis. I have cried enough on his shoulder.. :eek:

I wish everyone good luck .. Will continue to visit the forum.

dru said:
Congrats gceeker, good luck on the next stages!
You have been a valuable contributor to this forum, hopefully we will still see your posts sometimes.

YUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Congratulations GCEEKER05. One down (LC) Two More to Go (140/485). I will see you in the 140 forum, anyways the news for me is that I could not file concurrently (Hit by Retrogression, just because the certifying officer had to go on Christmas vacation and did not mail the approved LC until 3rd of January, I beleive that is the same story for HOTLANTAGUY, because we have the same certifying officer).

It looks like like everyone here will be done in next couple of weeks.

gceeker05 said:
Finally..... :D

I got to know from my employer that my labor is approved ..

Thanks everyone..

Status List updated.

45 day letter data in Status List ??

I would like to suggest that in the prevailing confusion of which cases are in Atlanta and which are the ones going/gone to BRc we add the BRC 45 day letter info to the Statuslist.

Is there anyone who had his labor filed under Atlanta Regional office and has received the 45 day letter ?

can't find!

I tried my employer's name and state, but no records found!

Could it possible my case get lost? How did my attorny know my case was approved by State on 6/9/03?

dru said:
Another way to try if your lawyer does not divulge this information, is to check on: http://archive.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Try your employer's name and state, and see if you find a case that looks like it is yours - based on date received, title etc. If you DO find one, there will be a case number in one of the columns.

Good luck

date question

The priority date is the date that state received my LC case? right?

what is Atlanta DOL date? how do you know your Atlanta DOL date?

Some_GreenCard said:
Your attorney can fax requesting case number at atlanta regional DOL. Thatz what my attorney did and i have case number. Hope this helps.

state level case number is not the same as regional level case number.

I had found out my case long ago as Dru has suggested.

you may need to try different combinations. For example, if your company's name is "Enterprise Software Solutions", then try giving "Enterprise" or "Enterprise software" as an employer name and select the state.

Hope this helps.
uhha6 said:
I tried my employer's name and state, but no records found!

Could it possible my case get lost? How did my attorny know my case was approved by State on 6/9/03?

Can we apply to I-140 w/o LC approved?

Can we apply to I-140 w/o LC approved???
If so, how is this possible? Can you please share your thoughts on this??

+Mito+

saurabh_tulika said:
YUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Congratulations GCEEKER05. One down (LC) Two More to Go (140/485). I will see you in the 140 forum, anyways the news for me is that I could not file concurrently (Hit by Retrogression, just because the certifying officer had to go on Christmas vacation and did not mail the approved LC until 3rd of January, I beleive that is the same story for HOTLANTAGUY, because we have the same certifying officer).

It looks like like everyone here will be done in next couple of weeks.
:confused:

No you cannot apply I-140 without LC approval. See Saurabh signature..his I140/485 was resent because no LC and he re applied again I140 but no 485 becos of devil retrogression.

Hope this helps..
Saurabh, i guess you opened can of worms here..

mito said:

+Mito+

What saurabh meant was that his labor had been already approved. The actual labor approval notice was not received. So while filing for 140/485, his attorney filed the case without "ATTACHING" the actual certified notice .

mito said:

+Mito+

My Case status

thanks Some_GreenCard !, for asking my status, long time ago. sorry I was on vacation just came back.

Today I called (404-893-0101) Atlanta DOL office to find out my case (044-05-XXX) status. She checked my status and she was told, they are still processing the June 2003 cases.

I will keep you guys update once I received any information.

Thanks all
-smbasha

How could this happen?

My attorney just informed me that my case went to Philadelphia!!

I filed my LC to state on Jan 2003 and I was told my case was approveled by state on 6/9/03.

Now my attorny told me that my case was received by DOL 06/04

How could it takes one year for DOL to receive my case? could anyone explain???

Welcome back Smbasha...

smbasha said:
thanks Some_GreenCard !, for asking my status, long time ago. sorry I was on vacation just came back.

Today I called (404-893-0101) Atlanta DOL office to find out my case (044-05-XXX) status. She checked my status and she was told, they are still processing the June 2003 cases.

I will keep you guys update once I received any information.

Thanks all
-smbasha

only by mistake..
Damn ...DOL.. you lost one year ? :mad:

uhha6 said:
My attorney just informed me that my case went to Philadelphia!!

I filed my LC to state on Jan 2003 and I was told my case was approveled by state on 6/9/03.

Now my attorny told me that my case was received by DOL 06/04

How could it takes one year for DOL to receive my case? could anyone explain???

gceeker05 said:
Finally..... :D

I got to know from my employer that my labor is approved ..

Thanks everyone..

Status List updated.
Another May 2003 case is approved in January. Is there any May 2003 case still pending there? What does your NOF regard?