Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Hi guys...a quick question.

Following is my case history:
Category: EB-3 (Non RIR)
On Nov 8th 2004 case was sent to Atlanta (Federal) from Florida (State).

Can someone, please give me some idea about how long it will take untill i get my EAD in hand. Really appreciate your help.
Thanks.
-RC

You can do little Math after downloading statuslist.txt from Saurab posting ...

joegr9 said:
Following is my case history:
Category: EB-3 (Non RIR)
On Nov 8th 2004 case was sent to Atlanta (Federal) from Florida (State).

Can someone, please give me some idea about how long it will take untill i get my EAD in hand. Really appreciate your help.
Thanks.
-RC

Some_GreenCard said:
You can do little Math after downloading statuslist.txt from Saurab posting ...

Thanks bro...did the Math and got the idea...I appreciate that.

Just a random question guys.

What happens if u r still stuck at the regional level and your company gets bought over. Is that a problem, or your case continues the way it was?

Thanks in advance.

If bought over company has intent to continue your GC, it should not be a problem. There are some threads about this in this forum...which i have seen is very helpful. You can search them or look at the FAQ , that our moderator has posted.

joegr9 said:
Just a random question guys.

What happens if u r still stuck at the regional level and your company gets bought over. Is that a problem, or your case continues the way it was?

Thanks in advance.

So even if the company's name changes, it doesn't matter?

Some_GreenCard said:
If bought over company has intent to continue your GC, it should not be a problem. There are some threads about this in this forum...which i have seen is very helpful. You can search them or look at the FAQ , that our moderator has posted.

My company was bought over by different company, but tax id remained same..my attorney suggested that i dont have any problems..

joegr9 said:

joegr9 said:

Yes.. There is no problems if Name/Tax ID changes as long as the Position offered is still available in the same location. The new company just needs to send a letter to DOL informing the Name Change / Buy Out. If LC is already approved, I-140 can be filed with that LC of Old Name & with a letter about Name Change.

Notice of Findings

Did anybody here was able to successfully appeal/rebut notice of findings on their Labor Certification?

I will be sending my rebut on 10th of December as we had to do a company bulletin board Job Posting for 10 days as the Offered Salary was changed as per the NOF.

pragir said:
Did anybody here was able to successfully appeal/rebut notice of findings on their Labor Certification?

hi,
does the fact that the consulting company is small (5 employees ) and has been showing losses for past 2 yrs affect the green card processing .
if yes during the labour approval stage or i-140/485 .

hope to get some insights on this

Hi Oanacn

oanacn said:
There are some cases certified or remand per AVM on 12/1/2004

I am curious and worried to see all the case number with 0440, my case number starts from 0441*** and it moved in Aug 7th 03 to fed,
I am quite worried about the case numbers, if they keep doing 0440 when on the earth are they going to do 0441 cases.
I am totally confused and getting frustrated with this guys

Yes, I got mine cleared last week. NOF - Work Experience
pragir said:

Nof --

Thanks guys, I have not gotten the NOF in hand so am not sure what it is for. My university is going the LC and am extremely pissed with the international center lady. I hope she can do an adequate job with the NOF.

SHe seemed upset when I told her that I wanted to show the LC to a lawyer. I would be happier if my case were handled by an attorney like Rajiv Khanna than the university.