Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

gc_kris said:
My case was sent from FL to ATL Regional office on April 21st (dont know how long it takes for them to receive it in the mail). I have not received a Case Number yet, and when I call AVM with the Employer Phone Num, it doesnt list my Case. Has anyone who filed around or after this date gotten their case Numbers from the DOL yet?

Thanks,
Kris
Hi Kris,

there is a status list (a text file) which has some useful information for you. attaching a copy of that and you would find oanacn, a regular on this forum, filed his app with ATL DOL on April 22, 2004 and has listed his case no.

hi
our case was trfd on may 6 th 2004 from florida to atl dol .no case no yet .the avm dosen't recognsie the employer phone no.

LC at ATL DOL

Hi guys

I am new to this forum. per my attorney, my LC app has been forwarded to ATL DOL on Aug 5th 2004. Any one can give an idea how long would it take to get approved? :confused:

What are the minimum requirements for the RIR?

Does anyone know what are the minimum requirements for the RIR print ads and recruitment time from Atlanta Regional or State DOL?

Wlecome mylabor!!!
My Labor was fwd to Atlanta July 2003, still dont know how long it will take to certify... yours is still :D
mylabor said:
Hi guys

I am new to this forum. per my attorney, my LC app has been forwarded to ATL DOL on Aug 5th 2004. Any one can give an idea how long would it take to get approved? :confused:

Hi Mans22,
Is ur case RIR or NonRIR????

mans22 said:
hi
our case was trfd on may 6 th 2004 from florida to atl dol .no case no yet .the avm dosen't recognsie the employer phone no.

So silent

This thread became very silent lately, AVM is not updated after December first as far as I know, the holidays are coming, so it will be a very slow moving for ATL DOL.

This is so depressing ....

This is really killing me. I have never been so disappointed before in my life.
It has been one of the most painful journey of my life. :mad:
oanacn said:
This thread became very silent lately, AVM is not updated after December first as far as I know, the holidays are coming, so it will be a very slow moving for ATL DOL.

This is so depressing ....

It is just they must be moving to opposite/different building as somebody mentioned earlier in this thread. ATL DOL had plans to move to different building end of this year.
gceeker05 said:
This is really killing me. I have never been so disappointed before in my life.
It has been one of the most painful journey of my life. :mad:

Yes. You are right. I remember having come across a posting by someone who suggested this one. Well... Right after 1st we stopped hearing AVM updates. Pathetic...Lets sit listening to that "Received" word for some more time. :mad:
Some_GreenCard said:
It is just they must be moving to opposite/different building as somebody mentioned earlier in this thread. ATL DOL had plans to move to different building end of this year.

Talked to people in Atlanta center

I just asked my boss to call Atlanta center and talk to them in person on behalf of my employer (university). My boss talked to a lady and she could not find my case # in their computer system (my case was RIR and was forwarded to Atlanta center from NC on Sep 30th). She said they were still putting in information from April cases, which I take as a lie and I don't think they are doing anything at all (they told other people the same thing like 2 months ago). My boss then confronted her about how to make sure my case was not lost, her answer was "We've got boxes and boxes of these THINGS and we don't lose THAT MUCH OF THEM lately". She also mentioned that my case could have been forwarded to the BRCs. We then called Dallas center and got an email address that we can send inquries to: status@dal.dflc.us In terms of Philly center. There is not any kind of specific information and we could not do anything but leave a message in the public voice mail box, which I doubt will be answered. My boss and I decided to call these three places every month after new year until I find my application. Personally I think this whole BRC thing is just copout, they did not change their application procedure, instead, they just shipped applications from one geographical location to another, which will only result in more backlog, like my case. I am posting this here for everyone's information.

hi
thanks for sharing the info
as for entering cases in their system our case which was trfd to dol on may 6th is still not come up.they were entering cases for april 2004 last mth .after that i guess its all stopped.
and now with cases being trfd to the brc's am not that sure we would rec a case no from dol rather i think we will be issed some no by the brc's (which last i heard they had some problems in their system so currently were unable to issue any notifications etc )

so i guess this brcs and all have just added to the confusion .as of today we dont even know where our case is .

Atlanta DOL case

alohaahola, my university has also applied for LC from NC. They forwarded my case from NC SESA on 05/27/2004 to Atlanta DOL. I could not get a cross reference to my case number at Atlanta DOL, but am making guesses based on the Atlanta AVM and my employer phone number.

There is only one case from my university that Atlanta received in June (06/23), and I am suspecting that is my case. For that case, the AVM is now saying that they issued a NOF on 11/23 and need a reply by 12/28.

My university intl center claims they have not gotten the NOF letter. So, I am in kind of a fix now.

But, to answer your question, Atlanta DOL is handling cases that NC SESA passed on in end of May, so it should be some time till your case gets looked at.

mans22 said:
hi
thanks for sharing the info
as for entering cases in their system our case which was trfd to dol on may 6th is still not come up.they were entering cases for april 2004 last mth .after that i guess its all stopped.
and now with cases being trfd to the brc's am not that sure we would rec a case no from dol rather i think we will be issed some no by the brc's (which last i heard they had some problems in their system so currently were unable to issue any notifications etc )

so i guess this brcs and all have just added to the confusion .as of today we dont even know where our case is .

I read on another site that, DOL instructs all SWAs to transfer cases which are unopened by SWAs to BECs in Phil. & Dallas. Does that mean the cases which are already forwarded to DOL won't get affect by BECs? Anybody has insight into this?