Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Congratulations ND..

Could you please let us know the partial case #?

ND-July2002 said:
Its SOFTWARE ENGINEER/COMPUTER ENGINEER.

Company had requested for PROGRAMMER/ANALYST.

Do I care ? Naaahhhhh

hi
our appln was sent to atl dol on 6th May 2004 .yet no case no .
on entering the employers phone no in the avm it says " cannot find this no "
now with the cases being trfd to bec am not sure whether we will get a case no from atl dol or directly will get one from bec.
nothing is clear.

sujh99 said:
My LC application was sent to Atlanta from Florida state DOL on 08/12/04, but didn't receive a notice yet, I called the lawer, she said it takes 6 month to put in the database. Anybody has the same experience or know that? How come it takes so long to get a case#. Thanks.

Congratulatoins ND, who cares what DOT code :)
ND-July2002 said:
My case was sent to ATL DOL on June 2nd 2003 with DOT code 030.162-014.

Just got an email from HR that my case has been certified on November 19, 2004. With DOT code 030.062-010.

Cross checked on AVM. The case is certified.

The only concerning thing is the change in DOT code.

Can somebody tell me what 030.062-010 stands for.

Thanks

ND-July2002,

Can you please let me know how to find out what the DOT code stands for? (for example, how to find out Found what DOT 030.062-010 means SOFTWARE ENGINEER/COMPUTER ENGINEER?

Thanks.

did u check the case number and was it approved on the date specified by ND-July2002.

In the list i posted for case numbers 04404401 to 04404499 Case 04404183 was certified on 11/19/2004

good news good news

I am still india.
no thats not the good news ;)

My labor got cleared within a last few days. I will update the list and post more when I am back.

But 1 ONE big question for you all. I want to apply for 140/485 ASAP. Also plan to get married in the next 6 months. Can I then have my wife's name added to the GC process later -- before the 485 gets approved of course.

Congratulations Sanan !! :)
I believe you can.
Looks like 2005 and you have events lined up... great going...All the very best.

Sanan said:
I am still india.

My labor got cleared within a last few days. I will update the list and post more when I am back.

But 1 ONE big question for you all. I want to apply for 140/485 ASAP. Also plan to get married in the next 6 months. Can I then have my wife's name added to the GC process later -- before the 485 gets approved of course.

ND-July2002 said:
My case was sent to ATL DOL on June 2nd 2003 with DOT code 030.162-014.

Just got an email from HR that my case has been certified on November 19, 2004. With DOT code 030.062-010.

Cross checked on AVM. The case is certified.

The only concerning thing is the change in DOT code.

Can somebody tell me what 030.062-010 stands for.

Thanks

Your case got certified.Why do you worry about dot code.We have to worry about the dot codes.Forget about long wait and Enjoy and be happy.

New/Updated List of 04404xxx cases.

Here is some more updates in the file for cases 04404400 to 04404499..

Only 67 pending cases for software related LC, if my list is correct :p

Hope fully all will hear a good news before the end of 2004, I mean all the applicants not just the cases in the list. Keep ur fingers crossed and hope for the best. :D :rolleyes: :)

congratulations!
yes you can add your wife's name right before your I-485 is certified. incidentally, i have seen a case where my friend got married before the i-485 approval and then he did an addendum to add her name to the gc and before you know it his case was certified out of the blue. i guess his wife brought him good luck.

Sanan said:
I am still india.

usnycus and USALABOR

usnycus:

You are correct. This is my 2nd LC.

My case is a little bit convoluted.

My prev company went out of business after my 485 (140 was approved before 485) was filed. At that time AC21 was not enacted.

Joined the new company on H1. This company filed a new LC for me.

After AC21 got enacted my earlier attorney said that we should not withdraw the 485 because I could benefit from AC21 180 days job change flexibility.

I spoke to my HR about it and they said since all the expenditure is done we should let the LC process go on. This LC could be used as a backup in case things went awry with my 485.

Now just 2 weeks back me and my wife got FP'ed for my 485.

Just keeping my fingers crossed. Hope the 485 gets approved and I do not have to start the process all over again using this LC.

USALABOR : Not worrying about codes my friend. Just keeping up with the case details. As I said earlier in a post . Do I care? NO.

Thanks