Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Yes, that survey should work just fine.

Yeah, i kinda distanced myself from the forum after the strong resistance & criticism i faced from fellow-posters regarding the whole petition i was tryin to lobby hard - addressed to the DOL's Mr Goodman - asking for an explanation for the irregularities in DOL's processing etc. I didnt really like our complacent attitude of - "lets just sit and pray instead of doing smthg which might displease the DOL warlords!"- ANYWAY! -

My status is still - "Received". And all i am anticipating is a sweet NOF just like urself - in about a week's time from now - coz my salary is about $16k LESS than their insanely high prevailing wage. So... same ol story. Sucks that i would be gone to India most of Dec - so prolly wont be personally able to rush the NOF-response/140/485 filing before mid-Jan-05 or smthg. The HR & Lawyers are just lazy-asses - who aint gonna move a finger unless i'm on their @ss - pushing them constantly. Sooo.... im just gonna be gone for a nice long vacation while the priority-dates retrogression goes in effect already ! Ahh.. whatever - atleast i'll be in india soooon :D

saurabh_tulika said:
We have had the Independent Salary Survey done for Oct 2002 when my papers were sent, do you think that would be good enough, That survey was for 23 companies for the similar background.

HotlantaGuy, I saw a posting from you after a long time, I know your case was also for May 23 2003 as per the Status list, can you update us on your case.

Hi PPl!!

My case was transferred to Atlanta DOL after clearing the state labor (FL) in May 2004. How can I locate my case # etc.

Any help ?

Update List of 04404xxx cases.

Hi All,

I could only verify till the case number 04404367 before my cell phone was dead ;)

If any of the Atlanta guys can complete the rest or keep chekcing for the status it would be helpfull for guys like me who have to make a long distance call to find the status.

I am attaching the document, hopefully all can look for their cases from 04404001 to 04404999 and the included cases are only for Software related cases.

aamchimumbai said:
Hi PPl!!

My case was transferred to Atlanta DOL after clearing the state labor (FL) in May 2004. How can I locate my case # etc.

Any help ?
hi
same here .even our case was trfd on 6th may 2004 from fl .no case no yet.

Status Update - 044044XX - May 23 - NOF Issued

Finally! Heard smthg different than "received"! So, they issued me a NOF on Nov-22.

Updated statuslist.

GC_Ven said:
Hi All,

I could only verify till the case number 04404367 before my cell phone was dead ;)

If any of the Atlanta guys can complete the rest or keep chekcing for the status it would be helpfull for guys like me who have to make a long distance call to find the status.

I am attaching the document, hopefully all can look for their cases from 04404001 to 04404999 and the included cases are only for Software related cases.

Congratulations !!At least you are not going to BEC/BRCs....Believe me, You will have your last laugh.
It seems that the trend is towards issue of NOFs and Remands.
Mine still continues to be same ol' "received"

HotlantaGuy said:
Finally! Heard smthg different than "received"! So, they issued me a NOF on Nov-22.
Updated statuslist.

I just have a feeling that ATLANTA DOL will process applications thru the end of december or thru the end of year and then move all applications to the BRC or BEC.

gceeker05 said:
Congratulations !!At least you are not going to BEC/BRCs....Believe me, You will have your last laugh.
It seems that the trend is towards issue of NOFs and Remands.
Mine still continues to be same ol' "received"

COngratulation on atleast the file being touched. Please let me know if your NOF is regarding Prevailing Wage or something else and if it is prevailing wage how is your Lawyer and Employer handling it. As my lawyer has told me to ask my employer to increase the offered salary on papers to Prevailing Wage and it is rediculous to ask the employer to increase the offered salary all of a sudden by aroung 17K (specially when the employer is too much rules and regulations freak)

HotlantaGuy said:

Updated statuslist.

Hi, my LC application was filed in Aug, 2003 (I'm in Atlanta, GA). It cleared the state in Oct. 2003 and went to regional. For the longest time, my attorney couldn't give me a case # or a tracking # and finally they gave me the tracking # (04416431). Can someone please tell me how I can find the current status of my LC application that should be in TX now?

Thanks!

AUG 03 cases started with 04407xxx-04408xxx series, I dont know how you got 0441xx
series. 0441 series is given to the cases files in 2004. Can you see your case in FLCdatacenter.com?

Hi floridalc,
even my case number also 04416888. My case went to ATL DOL on June 27th 2003. Do you think becasue of these serial numbers problem my case might get delayed. I am really expecting my case will be certified in a month or so. Please share your knowledge on this.

atl0624 said:
Updated Status list with my case details & ga2003 case details.
Thanks
Atl0624 for updating my details.
USAINDIA,
see my postings in the previous page. My attoreny keep on assuring me that she will initiate a inquiry if my case is not touched and if the processing dates go to July.So talk to your attorney and get the details.
Congrats to all the people whose case atleast got touched.
In one of out office Coffee break talks I heard the 140 processing is going to be based on federal receipt date and not on the date on which the labor is cleared.If this is true that should be a good news for all of us..Does anyone has any info about this??

Guys, I did some research myself on the way case #s are assigned. Its seems that 0441xxxx cases start from around late 03 and for some reason, many of them are certified by now, but another strange thing is that there are varied no of DOT codes, most of them are odd once that got certified. My point is that working of DOL is not surely as simple or sequential as we may think it is. Keep tracking statuses and dont know yet if there is any # theory here!

ga2003, never heard of this federal receipt date, can you please provide some more information about this.

Also is there anyone here who got an RFE regarding Pravailing Wage more than the Offered Salary, as per the recommendation of my lawyer and USNYCUS (Thanks for the help) I am trying to convince my employer to increase the offered salary to the prevailing wage or at least 95% of the prevailing wage.
I want to know if the employer does not agree than what are my options.

Thanks

ga2003 said:
Thanks
Atl0624 for updating my details.
USAINDIA,
see my postings in the previous page. My attoreny keep on assuring me that she will initiate a inquiry if my case is not touched and if the processing dates go to July.So talk to your attorney and get the details.
Congrats to all the people whose case atleast got touched.
In one of out office Coffee break talks I heard the 140 processing is going to be based on federal receipt date and not on the date on which the labor is cleared.If this is true that should be a good news for all of us..Does anyone has any info about this??

oh oh..Did I confuse everyone?? what I meant by federal recepit date is the date on which the Case was moved to Atlanta DOL..Sorry for the confusion.

What I know is for filing the 485/EAD/AP they use the date the case was sent to the state labor (SESA) and that actually becomes your priority date.

To file the 140 there is no PD, But I do not know if the ATL DOL Receipt date matters for that or not. But if it is true then it is good for us as my case was sent to ATL DOL 1.5 years back

ga2003 said:
oh oh..Did I confuse everyone?? what I meant by federal recepit date is the date on which the Case was moved to Atlanta DOL..Sorry for the confusion.