Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
check statistics

bayareagc...
I did follow the California Labor process like the length of time..
But looking at it i guess they are still processing 04/27/01 and urs is 08/01 so its matter of 4 mos.
Well on the other side if you start processing from MA or SC its still gonna take another 1 year atleast and Atlanta Regional ...(god know when urs will be processed) and if ur lucky then u ur labor might be certified (well there are some instances).

Also since u are close to 6 years H1 expiring, i would rather suggest u to stay with ur current employer and pray that ur Labor would be certified soon...
This is just a suggestion from my experience, u are at will to take ur own decision....

Good luck... :)

Congratulations, archman. Wish you best luck for 140 and 485.

It's odd that nobody'd like to bother to update the list. Usually it's updated within minutes. Anyway, this is the update.

bayareagc said:
My labour is struck at California(remanded back to state from RIR), PD 08/2001.
I have an offer from a company which is willing to start GC for me from either
massachusetts OR north carolina(they have offices in both places).
My h1(6 years) is expiring this yearend and my current employer has already
filed for 7th year h1 extension.
Guys i need your advice,
Should i stay with the current employer?
Should i start the labour with the new employer(he says it is ok if i join after
the labour is approved)?
What are the chances of my current labour(in CA) getting approved before
the new one gets approved?

If the new company is telling to join after Labor Approval.They may expect money for GC Processing.Am i correct.

statuslist updated.

following two new case details are added in the statuslist.

gceeker05 May 16 2003 GA
b0mbay Jun 02 2003 GA

Updated List

Added my details & Sorted the list by date.

Labor_Sucks - May 16 2003 - GA

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked the question many times before, why their are so many applications in Feb & Mar 2003. Any logical reasons.

I am new in this forum. Could somebody kindly tell me how you guys got your case number? I asked my lawyer. She said she did not get any information from Atlanta regional office. I tried the AVM using our university's phone number, but it only has one case in 1999. ??? Please help!!!

Welcome to the thread

Hello,
Welcome to our thread. :) .you will be glad to know that you are not alone in this. :rolleyes: .reading our postings and updates..go to this link
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp).
enter you state..employers name who have applied your Labour and voila!!! you will find all details..when you choose your options dont forget to click ALL FIELDS..that comes in handy many times. Always keep up your hope..

I feel warm now in this forum. Thanks for all the replies.

My case was forwarded by TN state to Atlanta on January 28th, 2004. So I couldn't find it in the dol database. But when can I get a case number so that I can track the status or at least make sure that my case has been received by Atlanta dol? I need Labor Certification!!!

You have a point ... I do not think the list has cases reaching ATL after Dec 2003. Everybody agrees on this ?? I tried my employers number etc but never got anything beyond Dec 2003 (they do give fresh status appearing after Dec 2003 but not cases that moved to ATL afterwards. )
It appears to me that the only way you can get the case number is when your name appears on that list ... try the phone AVM too !!!

Guys also how do I update the status list with my info ? The date you are talking about is the Atlanta regional received date (which I do not have) or the date when my state Alabama said it sent it to those guys ?

lcwaiting said:
I feel warm now in this forum. Thanks for all the replies.

My case was forwarded by TN state to Atlanta on January 28th, 2004. So I couldn't find it in the dol database. But when can I get a case number so that I can track the status or at least make sure that my case has been received by Atlanta dol? I need Labor Certification!!!

DOL Cases

Hello Guys,

I went thru the DOL database, here is what I found.

DOL Atlanta recieved around 22500 applications between
jan 2002 - dec 2003.

Approved - 12500
pending - 7400

On an average they processed 20 applications per day in the last
32 months (640 days).
No wonder its taking for ever to process.................... :(

Labor_Sucks said:
Hello Guys,

I went thru the DOL database, here is what I found.

DOL Atlanta recieved around 22500 applications between
jan 2002 - dec 2003.

Approved - 12500
pending - 7400

On an average they processed 20 applications per day in the last
32 months (640 days).
No wonder its taking for ever to process.................... :(

Jan 2002 - Dec 2003 - 24 months (480 days) ...

gceeker05

I know number of months in a year :) . I was talking about the applications they recieved between jan2002-dec2003. They are still processing they havent stopped processing in dec 2003. I am talking about Jan2002-Aug2004.

Labor_sucks,

My apologies. Did not mean that. I somehow started calculating the days they took to clear 14500 cases in 24 months and ended up posting this.. anyways... no hard feelings :p ..

Starting to convince myself now that my approval may not come before christmas. :mad: ....

Labor_Sucks said:
I know number of months in a year :) . I was talking about the applications they recieved between jan2002-dec2003. They are still processing they havent stopped processing in dec 2003. I am talking about Jan2002-Aug2004.

PRE-Approved Labour

HI,

Our company having pre-approved labour. It says BS in computer eng. I have Masters in Compter applications.

And also it says 10+2+4 for number of years, but I have 10+2+3+3.

Can I use this labour? Any one know about this? Please....

Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.