Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Case Number

My case number starts with 044-08-***
Priority Date is Sept 19, 2003
So I believe 08 doesn't stands for the month.

i think so...

yes that 08 doesnot matter... but is that the serial nbr??
Anyways any new labor certifications recently?? I do not know when the August cases will approve....

:(

Average approval from December 03 till now it is 472 per month. So if you are in early August04, wait for 4.5 months.

mvnm00 said:
Hi All..
I just wanted to know on an average how many cases would be approved in a month. Does anybody has an estimate???
Also i am just trying to understand the Case# like my case# starts like.. 04408xxx.. and i know my priority date was in August. so the number '8' in the corresponds to the month and 3 numbers suceeding after the '8' corresponds to the count for that month? for eg 04408100
08 = month , 100 = count for that month
Does anybody who filed in september has 9 instead of 8.
Let me know...

Jaiatl said:
Average approval from December 03 till now it is 472 per month. So if you are in early August04, wait for 4.5 months.

Any idea what is the currect range that is being worked on right now?

Jaiatl,
According to you, very roughly, how long would it take to reach 044 04***?

This is the list of pending cases for Atlanta (from http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp).

Oct-03 - 744
Sep-03 - 712
Aug-03 - 336
Jul-03 - 542
Jun-03 - 598
May-03 - 926
Apr-03 - 749
Mar-03 - 1082
Feb-03 - 1044
Jan-03 - 582

It appears (from AVM) they are working on April end cases. You need to make a guess for your case based on the approval rate of 472 per month. Good Luck

gceeker05 said:
Any idea what is the currect range that is being worked on right now?

Jaiatl,
According to you, very roughly, how long would it take to reach 044 04***?

Last edited by a moderator:
Forwarded to Atl DoL

My Case Forwarded to ATL DOL in Aug 7th, I really dont have an idea how many more months it will take.My wife's visa(with first company) is going to expire in Oct 31st, but we have I-94 untill 2006 with the new company, i really dont know whether we should go for stamping to india or any other country or not or just wait untill my labor is cleared.
My laywer told me avoid travelling to canada or mexico for stamping because lot of cases has been rejected and then its going to become a problem to come back.
Friends can you suggest me something with this situation what to do.
Can we stay here untill i get my labor cleared with valid I-94 and with expired visa.

kasid said:
My Case Forwarded to ATL DOL in Aug 7th, I really dont have an idea how many more months it will take.My wife's visa(with first company) is going to expire in Oct 31st, but we have I-94 untill 2006 with the new company, i really dont know whether we should go for stamping to india or any other country or not or just wait untill my labor is cleared.
My laywer told me avoid travelling to canada or mexico for stamping because lot of cases has been rejected and then its going to become a problem to come back.
Friends can you suggest me something with this situation what to do.
Can we stay here untill i get my labor cleared with valid I-94 and with expired visa.

If you have valid visa till 2006 then why do you need stamping.

I dont see any problem

I dont find any possible reason for u to get ur visa stamped as long as u have a valid I94 and H1. You can get it stamped when u travel to india (if needed), otherwise i would suggest you to wait for your AP and then u can travel without any problems........ Hope this helps
My regional Labor priority date is Aug'05'2003, its been more than a year iam waiting and there are people who waited for 2 years, so lets wait for another couple of mos (hopefully.. :p ).....

Good luck..
MM

well...

I have waited already for 14 mos and another 4 or 5 mos doesnot make any difference as i do nt have any control on that...
Guys... i am slowly loosing interest on checking updates on my case but not loosing hope... so i will just wait for another 4 mos so that DOL will knock my door with some happy news....

Cheers.... :D

Keep the faith..

mvnm00 said:
I have waited already for 14 mos and another 4 or 5 mos doesnot make any difference as i do nt have any control on that...
Guys... i am slowly loosing interest on checking updates on my case but not loosing hope... so i will just wait for another 4 mos so that DOL will knock my door with some happy news....

Cheers.... :D

mvnm00,

Have faith and DOL will surely knock your doors ... :)

I found a couple of cases certified on Aug 26th 2004 but updated actaully yesterday or today morning....

1) DOL: 04/15/2003 NC 030.162.010 RE on Aug 26 2004
2) DOL: 05/23/2003 GA 030.162.014 Certified on Aug 26 2004
2) DOL: 05/23/2003 GA 030.162.014 Certified on Aug 26 2004

DOL is moving slowing and no immediate AVM updates. I doubt whether they are working fast....

Chags :)

Hey Chags

Do you have case numbers: 05/23/2003 Certified on Aug 26 cases.

my DOL date : 05/16/2003 GA: 030.162-014
still same old crap "Recieved in Regional Office................." :(

Do not want to offend beneficiaries. The certified case numbers are upwards of 044025XX

Status
Not open for further replies.