Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some_GreenCard said:
Very good news...thxs for updating..
What happens if petitioner withdraws I140...if we change our jobs before I140 approval... Document says it doesnt impact...but not clear enough to say what will happen to our 485...will that denied or approved ??? :confused:

Got this from another thread within immigration.com.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=140296

I am just quoting from what is being discussed in the above thread. It mentions that withdrawing I140 will have no bearing on the GC processing as long as the beneficiary is able to provide proof of similar occupation.

I am not sure how credible this info is...

Hi friends
My state labor was cleared in April 2004 from FL and my employer had recieved confirming, this from State Labor Dept.
This was not updated with the ATL until August 04 and when I checked this today I am getting a message which says "Recieved on August 17th".
Can I get some inputs from anyone who got there state labor got cleared in April 2004 and did not get there status updated with Regional Office until August?

I figured out some updates in AVM. It seems they worked on NOE's. AVM says 'Returned by Employer after NOE is issued'

The details are as follows....

1) DOL: 05/2/2003 GA 030.162.010 'Returned by Employer after NOE is issued' on Aug 24 2004
2) DOL: 04/09/2003 GA 030.162.010 'Returned by Employer after NOE is issued' on Aug 24 2004
3) DOL: 04/14/2003 GA 030.162.014 'Returned by Employer after NOE is issued' on Aug 24 2004

There might worked on lot of other cases too. I checked only few cases randomly ...

Chags :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To Krk_fl
To answer your question, my case was cleared in local office in early June, 2004 and my attorney got a transfer notice from the state soon after that. However, I could't find any information about my case from the AVM until last weekend. My case was reportedly received in the late June. My attorney hasn't received any notice from the regional office though, so I'm not 100% sure about the information.

Just wanted to know couple of things...
My state Labor was forwarded to Atlanta DOL on 08/05/2003 and its still pending. Recently my attorney called the ATL DOL and they have given the case# that was assigned to me. I wanted to know if that would be any help to me like can i know any status with that or can i check online?

Re: Case Number confusion

Hi,
I am inviting some comments on this issue by all the experienced participants. When my employer filed the labor cert with SESA we got a receipt letter indicating the date at which it was received.
I have assumed that its been forwarded to Atlanta somewhere in January 2004. But we have had no more correspondence on it ever since, meaning we havent gotten any acknowlegement from Atlanta that they have received it. I dont have the case number, I am not even sure if its been forwarded to Atlanta.
How can I find out if my labor cert is actually in atlanta and whether or not it has been assigned a case number ?
Any help and/or expert comments will be appreciated.
frog

eefrog said:
Hi,
I am inviting some comments on this issue by all the experienced participants. When my employer filed the labor cert with SESA we got a receipt letter indicating the date at which it was received.
I have assumed that its been forwarded to Atlanta somewhere in January 2004. But we have had no more correspondence on it ever since, meaning we havent gotten any acknowlegement from Atlanta that they have received it. I dont have the case number, I am not even sure if its been forwarded to Atlanta.
How can I find out if my labor cert is actually in atlanta and whether or not it has been assigned a case number ?
Any help and/or expert comments will be appreciated.
frog

call this AVM 404-562-2131
follow the instruction, then go by your employer Phone # input, the 10 digit
phone # of your employer, if your's is the only case applied by your employer then you will get only one case #, dot #, date received by DOL, if there are multiple case applied by your employer, you can scan through all of them,
enjoy and good luck.

mvnm00 said:
Just wanted to know couple of things...
My state Labor was forwarded to Atlanta DOL on 08/05/2003 and its still pending. Recently my attorney called the ATL DOL and they have given the case# that was assigned to me. I wanted to know if that would be any help to me like can i know any status with that or can i check online?

call this AVM 404-562-2131
follow the instruction, then go by your employer Phone # input or case number input, the 10 digit
phone # of your employer, if your's is the only case applied by your employer then you will get only one case #, dot #, date received by DOL, if there are multiple case applied by your employer, you can scan through all of them,
enjoy and good luck.

eefrog

The attorney gave me copy of two letters received from SESA FL. The first, knowledging the receipt of the application and the second was to inform that the application was forwarded to Atlanta. The last letter dated January 06, 2004. On May I called Atlanta AVM and there it was my case. My application was received by ATL on 01/08/04.
Could you tell me wich one is the priority date? The date SESA FL received the application or the Atlanta date.

Yesterday, DOL worked on the following cases and issued only NOE's according AVM

1) DOL: 05/23/2003 030.162.014 NOE issued on Aug 25 2004
2) DOL: 05/23/2003 030.162.014 NOE issued on Aug 25 2004
3) DOL: 05/23/2003 GA 030.162.010 NOE issued on Aug 25 2004

DOL is updating AVM some time between 12am and 8am.

Now-a-days too many NOE/NOF's. Its very disappointing.....

Remand to employer

My Case "Remanded to emploer" on 25th August.

After waiting for 2 Yr. 7 Months, I heard something like this.

Will update you guys once I hear something from my Lawyer..

In the mean time I'm looking for some help from this forum, What could be the possible reasons for Remand, is is really serious or will I get approved or not ?

Particularly I'm seeking help from these guys, like what their Employer/Lawyer
did after they got remand ?

NC state
yoginm73

Will really appreciate your help guys

Thanks

Saltoma,

The letter which SESA sends to your attorney has DOL case number. So i am assuming that well before the case get priority date, DOL is issuing case number to SESA( with co-ordination with SESA's ).

My attorney says my case is moved to DOL on 04/23/03 but in AVM says 05/30 as priority date.

I hope, that the reason, 'the DOL case numbers and priority dates' are not in sync. Just guessing ......

saltoma said:
The attorney gave me copy of two letters received from SESA FL. The first, knowledging the receipt of the application and the second was to inform that the application was forwarded to Atlanta. The last letter dated January 06, 2004. On May I called Atlanta AVM and there it was my case. My application was received by ATL on 01/08/04.
Could you tell me wich one is the priority date? The date SESA FL received the application or the Atlanta date.

AVM Messages

GA SESA: Sept' 2002
DOL: May, 16 2003

I always hear the same old message, "Recieved in Regional office.............."

Did any one with DOL date in May'2003 got certified?

Hello Chags

How did you know that DOL worked on cases of 05/30/2003 with DOT code 030.162-014. My DOL date is 05/16/2003 with same DOT code, but I still get the same stupid message, "Recieved in regional office ....................."

Status
Not open for further replies.