Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how long it takes for the case to show up in AVM at Altanta DOL? My case was tranferred to Altanta on Otc 24th and it has been more than a week and I still couldn't locate my case number from AVM. Anyone has the same experience before?

Thanks

jbxie70 said:
Does anyone know how long it takes for the case to show up in AVM at Altanta DOL? My case was tranferred to Altanta on Otc 24th and it has been more than a week and I still couldn't locate my case number from AVM. Anyone has the same experience before?

Thanks

I am in the same boat, my case was forwarded from TN to Atlanta on July 19th, 2004 but I can not find any thing on AVM...

chags said:
Did anyone found any AVM updates in the past 4 business days..........?

Chags :mad:

My application went to ATL DOL along with four others from my company.
They all got theirs certified around Aug 22. Mine still says "Recieved". This is bothering me a lot.

AVM Updates

Hi Guys,

Looks like the DOL has got lazy from the holiday food.
I checked some case numbers,
last certified case seems to be of Apr 28, 2003.

hey BRONCO

whats ur priority date with DOL?

GA state recieved date?
DOL recieved date?

r u from GA?

reply would be appreciated.

thank u.

Well guys ... my case got forwarded on April 22nd 04 as per the notice forwarded by Alabama DOL. But I do not hear of any mention of my case on the AVM.

IN_LC said:
I am in the same boat, my case was forwarded from TN to Atlanta on July 19th, 2004 but I can not find any thing on AVM...

Bronco,

Actually, they worked very actively until 04402500 case and then it seems they are taking some breath or they might be working on NOF, NE etc on old cases.
Hopefully, if i am not wrong your case might immediatly fall after 04402500 or among one of the 3 cases (before 04402500), yet need to work.
Once again if they start working aggressive, immediatly it will be your joy time. Hope they will start after this long weekend.

Best of luck buddy.

Bronco said:
My application went to ATL DOL along with four others from my company.
They all got theirs certified around Aug 22. Mine still says "Recieved". This is bothering me a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
some cases certified have large case#

044103xx
044086xx
044078xx

chags said:
Bronco,

Actually, they worked very actively until 04402500 case and then it seems they are taking some breath or they might be working on NOF, NE etc on old cases.

bucgator,

Please check all the previous 10days posting of this thread related to uneven approvals. Definitly there are some exceptions to some cases which we don't know. I am just discussing only the general way what they are working.

Chags :)

bucgator said:
some cases certified have large case#

044103xx
044086xx
044078xx

thanks, and all those cases I mentioned here had the same DOT code.
I do not know they review cases by DOT code, then case number?

chags said:
bucgator,

Please check all the previous 10days posting of this thread related to uneven approvals. Definitly there are some exceptions to some cases which we don't know. I am just discussing only the general way what they are working.

Chags :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbxie70

Thanks

Me too, my case was forwarded from FL to Atlanta on June 14th, 2004.

Mine took about 40 days.

helen999 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbxie70

Thanks

Me too, my case was forwarded from FL to Atlanta on June 14th, 2004.

Jaiatl

Jaiatl said:
Mine took about 40 days.

Did You take about 40 days for forwarding your application from State DOL to Atlanta DOL? Did you get your case number from AVM now?
Thanks, Helen999

Status
Not open for further replies.