Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck chags

Chags: Your research on case numbers is been very helpful to all of us. Now these list of documents also very helpful.

Good luck to you on your RE, I think your case will be certified soon. No one is updating the status list any more. I think we have to update the status list with detailed description of all NOF & RE details. So that every one understands what will be the responses for different NOFs & REs.

My case is been forwarded to Atlanta DOL on June 24th 2003. But they issued case number for me very late I think in June 2004. In our forum TAMIL GC also got the case number like me after so much frustration of waiting for the case number.
TAMIL GC: what are your case number starting digits?

The AVM message says that it is received in June 24th 2003 only. But my case number is not in the range 04402700 – 04403990.
My case number is starting with 04417***.

I checked the cases near to my case number all are received in 2004 from Jan 15th to May 20th.

As per your (Chags) research they are going with the case number sequence. I am worried if they go with it, my case will be certifying with 2004 received date cases.

Thank you for the information

Hi Atl0604

This system is really weird, my case number is also starts from *04414***
My case moved in Aug 7th 2003,
I really dont know how many more days it will take.
Just waiting guys.
The colleague who applied with me in the month of may 2003 got her both approved in September 2003, i think by this time she would have her GC in her hands.
Mine iam just waiiting. .................................................

kasid,
I don't understand why you have 04417 or 04414 series.
Mine received at ATL DOL on sept 8th 2003 and case starts with 04408.
what could be the diff?
:eek:

Guys please add your first 5 digits of case # in the status list then we will be able to see what the trend is.
Can you do that?
Take care,
rim

Atl0624,

Sorry to here your details. Your case is totally different and viod. I think something wrong with issuing the DOL case number.

According to me, currently they are going with case number order. But with your situvation hopfully they may probabilty take it with in couple of months with your attorney interference. I strongly beleive there is some mistake. So DOL might takecare of it, as one of the exception to their pattern of process. Its my guessing in positive note.

Best of luck and thanks for your encouragment.

Chags :confused:

atl0624 said:
Chags: Your research on case numbers is been very helpful to all of us. Now these list of documents also very helpful.

Good luck to you on your RE, I think your case will be certified soon. No one is updating the status list any more. I think we have to update the status list with detailed description of all NOF & RE details. So that every one understands what will be the responses for different NOFs & REs.

My case is been forwarded to Atlanta DOL on June 24th 2003. But they issued case number for me very late I think in June 2004. In our forum TAMIL GC also got the case number like me after so much frustration of waiting for the case number.
TAMIL GC: what are your case number starting digits?

The AVM message says that it is received in June 24th 2003 only. But my case number is not in the range 04402700 – 04403990.
My case number is starting with 04417***.

I checked the cases near to my case number all are received in 2004 from Jan 15th to May 20th.

As per your (Chags) research they are going with the case number sequence. I am worried if they go with it, my case will be certifying with 2004 received date cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy,

My employer is also guessing the same(they might need documents like Recruitment Report or Salary details). Because some of my colleague's in my company also got the same(a month back). Thanks for your information.

Anyway, how long it takes you, to get the 'Reminder to Employer letter' from DOL, after you heard it in AVM?

Chags :mad:

yoginm73 said:
Chags,
I also had a remand to employer and so were the other 2 guys from my company who were filed along with me.
I think (from my talks with my employer) the remand is due to the fact that my labor was filed more than 2 years ago, with the documentation as per the requirements at that time. Now over 2 years they have some additional requirements and so my employer has to provide them. Hence the remand. And it should be happening to almost everyone. So I dont think there is any need to worry about it.

Anyways,
Just lost... Which is the next forum thread I should be looking at next for my I140 and I485 concurrent filing? My employer is from atlanta, GA and so I think it should be going to Texas Service Center.
And what would the documents I would need to provide to my employer? Is there a website which can give me this info?

Thanks.

Re:case Number

Hey Guys
My case number also begins with
04408***
and was also in Sept, 2003.

Hey Chag any guess on when they might be start working on Sept Files

Thanks For you Help

Jaiatl

Jaiatl said:
It was 40 days after reaching DOL Atlanta. They receive papers daily but update AVM after some time. In my case it was about 40 days[/QUOTE

Thanks for your reply! You are lucky.
It has be around 80 days since Altanta DOC received my application, nothing can be gotten from AVM now.

Buddy,

I didn't analyse cases up to 04408*. I analysed only one month(August). In this month they did from 04401000-04402500. If they did with the same speed then I think you can expect when it will be your turn.

Best of Luck LCSEPT2003.

Chags :)

LCSEPT2003 said:
Hey Guys
My case number also begins with
04408***
and was also in Sept, 2003.

Hey Chag any guess on when they might be start working on Sept Files

Thanks For you Help

Converting from non-RIR to RIR?

Hi Guys,
I recently posted a query regarding this at
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=142282
but, didn't received any response.

I saw that this thread is one of the active threads in this section, and
so I am reposting my query here to seek any relevant information.

I am trying to find ways to convert a non-RIR GC Application to RIR.
Please help.

I have currently applied for my GC through a company in louisiana in non-RIR.
Priority date: October 2002
My company was not willing to apply on RIR then, as they were afraid that it
not very safe.
At the time of applying GC:
-------------------------
* One year experience(IT) in India
* pursued my master in USA, two years of Graduate Assistantship,
joined this company before finishing MS
* Finished my MS, DEC 2001
* Worked for the company since start of 1999.
* Converted from PT to H1 Sep1999

I am currently still working with them, and trying to pursue the company to
change my GC from non-RIR to RIR, or try to apply from another state for faster processing.

Please let me know what are my possiblities here.
1) Am i eligible for RIR application.
2) What are the procedures and ways to convert my GC to RIR,
and use the same priority date.
To my research it seems it is possible. can somebody tell me the
specifics.
3) Are there any other ways to faster GC with same application or new application.

Thank You & Appreciate your time.

Re:case Number

Thanks Chag,
By looking at the case number sequence, we gotta a long way to go.
But one other thing to consider is many of the case numbers after mine have already been certified. Also it's so strange that many of the case number transfer in October are already certified and files in sept like mine they're stuck.

I Guess Labor Dept have something against the Month September.

Hey Guys,

i heard magic word today.. that my case is certified on Sept 10th 2004, any idea ho wmuch time to get certificate in lawyers office?

There was 2 case from my compnay and both are certified on sept 10th , 2004.

Both cases was received regional office on 5/30/2003 and case # was 044027XX and 044028XX

Congrats !!!!

Good luck for I140/485. Thnxs for posting good news ...

mentu said:
Hey Guys,

i heard magic word today.. that my case is certified on Sept 10th 2004, any idea ho wmuch time to get certificate in lawyers office?

There was 2 case from my compnay and both are certified on sept 10th , 2004.

Both cases was received regional office on 5/30/2003 and case # was 044027XX and 044028XX

case number..

rim said:
Guys please add your first 5 digits of case # in the status list then we will be able to see what the trend is.
Can you do that?
Take care,
rim
Hey buddy,
Here it is Received regional office 06/02/2003 no. 044039xx
Thanks

Definetly Atlanta DOL is processing the cases by Case Number. My case was forwarded from SESA to Regional on April 10th 2003, but my priority date at Atlanta DOL was posted as Jun 6th 2004.

Case Number : 044029xx

Status
Not open for further replies.