Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 40 days after reaching DOL Atlanta. They receive papers daily but update AVM after some time. In my case it was about 40 days

helen999 said:
Did You take about 40 days for forwarding your application from State DOL to Atlanta DOL? Did you get your case number from AVM now?
Thanks, Helen999

My case got RE.

Today my case is updated in AVM with Remanded to Employer.

DOL: 5/30/2003 GA 030.162.014 RE on SEPT 10 2004

I dont know how to react. One way i am happy and also disoppointed.
I didn't check the other cases.

Chags :mad:

chags said:
Today my case is updated in AVM with Remanded to Employer.

DOL: 5/30/2003 GA 030.162.014 RE on SEPT 10 2004

I dont know how to react. One way i am happy and also disoppointed.
I didn't check the other cases.

You should be happy that your file is the process and you labour will definetly get approved soon.Wishes.

hey CHAGS

You are almost there buddy. You will be approved in next couple of days.

hey whats ur case number series?
mine is 044036**. GA 05/16/2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks USALABOR.

Any suggestions guys..... What might be the reason?

USALABOR said:
You should be happy that your file is the process and you labour will definetly get approved soon.Wishes.

Certified!!!

Today morning I heard the magic status word "Certified".

My details are as follows.

Rcvd Regional DoL- 3/26/2003
Remand to Employer - Around 8/10/2004
Certified - 9/1/2004
AVM reported on - 9/10/2004

See you all... And good luck to all of you on your labor certification.

It was a long wait.

- Yogin

Labor_Sucks,

My series is as follows

SESA received on 06/19/2002
SESA completed on 04/14/2003
044027** DOL: 5/30/2003 GA 030.162.014 RE on SEPT 10 2004

Actaully my sesa is done on Apirl 14th 2003 but forwarded to DOL on 05/30/2003. My laywer got information from DOL saying it is farwarded on 04/23/2003. Its a confusion.

One thing is sure, they are processing based on the case numbers( example is mine). And these case numbers are issued based on the SESA completion date.

If i am not wrong, your SESA is after 04/14/2003. I'm i correct. Please confirm this Labor_Sucks.

Labor_Sucks said:
You are almost there buddy. You will be approved in next couple of days.

hey whats ur case number series?
mine is 044036**. GA 05/16/2003

Chags...

Chags,
I also had a remand to employer and so were the other 2 guys from my company who were filed along with me.
I think (from my talks with my employer) the remand is due to the fact that my labor was filed more than 2 years ago, with the documentation as per the requirements at that time. Now over 2 years they have some additional requirements and so my employer has to provide them. Hence the remand. And it should be happening to almost everyone. So I dont think there is any need to worry about it.

Anyways,
Just lost... Which is the next forum thread I should be looking at next for my I140 and I485 concurrent filing? My employer is from atlanta, GA and so I think it should be going to Texas Service Center.
And what would the documents I would need to provide to my employer? Is there a website which can give me this info?

Thanks.

chags said:
Labor_Sucks,

My series is as follows

SESA received on 06/19/2002
SESA completed on 04/14/2003
044027** DOL: 5/30/2003 GA 030.162.014 RE on SEPT 10 2004

Actaully my sesa is done on Apirl 14th 2003 but forwarded to DOL on 05/30/2003. My laywer got information from DOL saying it is farwarded on 04/23/2003. Its a confusion.

One thing is sure, they are processing based on the case numbers( example is mine). And these case numbers are issued based on the SESA completion date.

If i am not wrong, your SESA is after 04/14/2003. I'm i correct. Please confirm this Labor_Sucks.

There are 3 RE, 3 NOF and 3 Certified cases I have noticed today in 044027XX range. I think DOL seem to have processes a large number of cases in the last week.

Yoginm73,

What is the reason for your RE? Your information is appreciated.

yoginm73 said:
Today morning I heard the magic status word "Certified".

My details are as follows.

Rcvd Regional DoL- 3/26/2003
Remand to Employer - Around 8/10/2004
Certified - 9/1/2004
AVM reported on - 9/10/2004

See you all... And good luck to all of you on your labor certification.

It was a long wait.

- Yogin

Thanks Dude.

I already sent all my documents to laywer for I140 & I485. Later, I will reply to you regarding what documents you need to send.

yoginm73 said:
Chags,
I also had a remand to employer and so were the other 2 guys from my company who were filed along with me.
I think (from my talks with my employer) the remand is due to the fact that my labor was filed more than 2 years ago, with the documentation as per the requirements at that time. Now over 2 years they have some additional requirements and so my employer has to provide them. Hence the remand. And it should be happening to almost everyone. So I dont think there is any need to worry about it.

Anyways,
Just lost... Which is the next forum thread I should be looking at next for my I140 and I485 concurrent filing? My employer is from atlanta, GA and so I think it should be going to Texas Service Center.
And what would the documents I would need to provide to my employer? Is there a website which can give me this info?

Thanks.

Hopefully Sept case numbers (04402501 to 04403999) ....

All guys,

If DOL works fast like last month then they can able to clear all software applications with in 1500 cases. ie from 04402501 to 04403999.

So just check your cases according to case numbers...
Best of Luck.

Chags :)

The documents that DOL asked for I think was the recruitment report. And that was it.

Chags,
Please let me know the document list, and also the things next to do which to my best knowledge is Medical, etc.

It would be nice if you list the steps of the process. I think medical is after I file for the I140 and I485 simultaneously.

CASE Numbers

According to the DOL database looks like most of the cases have been certified/processed upto 04402700.

Total cases between 04402700 - 04403990 are 700 out of which 125 are with DOT code 030.162-014 (Programmer Analyst). Some of the cases were randomly certified. So I guess there wouldn't be more than 600 cases between 04402700 - 04403990.

I hope the DOL works fast enough to certify all in the next month. Thats only 30 cases a day for 20 working days.

I don't know what kinda work force DOL has.

Labour_Sucks,

I found couple of days, DOL worked more than 200 case range( eg from 04402100-04402300) in August. And some days, they took some rest.

Labor_Sucks said:
According to the DOL database looks like most of the cases have been certified/processed upto 04402700.

Total cases between 04402700 - 04403990 are 700 out of which 125 are with DOT code 030.162-014 (Programmer Analyst). Some of the cases were randomly certified. So I guess there wouldn't be more than 600 cases between 04402700 - 04403990.

I hope the DOL works fast enough to certify all in the next month. Thats only 30 cases a day for 20 working days.

I don't know what kinda work force DOL has.

Yoginm73,

I sent the following documents to My Attorney

Documents for me
----------------
I-140
I-485
G-325 ( Biographic Information )

6 Photos( requirment is changed from August 1st and compulsory from Sept 1st 2004)
These photos must be like normal passport photo 2x2 with full face.( not side angle which is old requirment)

Medical certification from Immigration doctor( check immigration site for immigration doctors in your area).
Date of Birth certificate.
Date of Birth affidivit from parents.( My DOB cetificate is very recent. So i included affidivit too. Check your laywer)
Marriage certificate.

All previous Experience Letters
Education Transcripts like degree and marklist(consolidated)
Education Evaluation certificate.

Documents for my wife.
---------------------
I140
I485
G-325 ( Biographic Information )

6 Photos( requirment is changed from August 1st and compulsory from Sept 1st 2004)
These photos must be like normal passport photo 2x2 with full face.( not side angle which is old requirment)

Medical certification from Immigration doctor( check immigration site for immigration doctors in your area).
Date of Birth certificate.
Date of Birth affidivit from parents.( My DOB cetificate is very recent. So i included affidivit too. Check your laywer)

Attorney Steps:
Attorney is going to fill I-765 & I-131.
Attorney will send all the documents to us, which needs to be sign by me & my wife And also for double checking the information.
Employer need to add some of his documents to this and he will sign I140 etc.
Attorney adds his documents to this pack.
Finally Attorney will send these to Service center.

Hope I entered all the documents and steps. Please double check these with your Attorney/Employer before sending. They might need additional documents.
You no need to wait untill you will get Labour cetified. Please update if i miss anything.

yoginm73 said:
The documents that DOL asked for I think was the recruitment report. And that was it.

Chags,
Please let me know the document list, and also the things next to do which to my best knowledge is Medical, etc.

It would be nice if you list the steps of the process. I think medical is after I file for the I140 and I485 simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.