Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
record the conversation

Hi,
Why dont you guys record these conversations?
This will be important to prove a case against DOL.
I have read here, people mention about various things and experiences, but there are no logs or recordings for the same.
This just makes most of the experiences unbelievable.
To display to anyone how fickle the service is and how unreliable the service is, we need more than just forum instances.
Start recording the conversations on tape/get the instances in writing from DOL like vangaru did.
-lrugnevm

I agree with pashwin. You cannot even put your phone in speaker with out the permission from the person whom you speaking with.

Re: record the conversation

Originally posted by lrugnevm
Hi,
Why dont you guys record these conversations?
This will be important to prove a case against DOL.
I have read here, people mention about various things and experiences, but there are no logs or recordings for the same.
This just makes most of the experiences unbelievable.
To display to anyone how fickle the service is and how unreliable the service is, we need more than just forum instances.
Start recording the conversations on tape/get the instances in writing from DOL like vangaru did.
-lrugnevm

This is not a good idea.We are here to share information ,exchange experiences with ATL DOL and get our Certification ASAP.

Recording conversations violates Law.I wouldnt do it nor would i suggest anybody to do it.

Let's not getting into recording details

It's risky as everyone said....

Please someone post good news...It's been two weeks...nothing is moving...

No matter what DOL says.. AVM has not been update since the end of November'2003. My status should've been changed Jan26th but it did not!!!!

Nov 2003?

God...Nov 2003? Its Mar 04 now....that means 4 months....Then what's the use of AVM ? It's just waste of time.....DOL people have no one to answer to or what?

Don't you guys think that some of the delays are intentional to discourage forigners from applying labor & immigrant petitions? I have started to feel that way.....

recd.ATL-DOL - Dec23,2002 - RFE - 2 weeks back.

absolutely no news. have no idea what they want, why and when they need anything if at all.

lawyers state calls to Atl-DOL are being frowned upon by ppl. there...advise not to call.

sucks big time.

Originally posted by hudakchullu
My lawyer is still working on my case. Most probably this week they will respond to the RFE.

Keep praying.......

hudakchullu,

I can feel your anxiety. I wish you all the best. If it is any consolation, my attorney once said that she wishes we have an RFE, at least we know that they are working on our case, and that we can response to their comments accordingly - unlike what we are experiencing currently - dead silence! Could mean many things - our file lost under all the paperwork pile, ATL DOL lost our application and etc.

Most RFE cases have positive outcomes so hang in there buddy.

Am I in safe side?

My H1B visa expired on 02/26/2004, my employer applied visa extension on 01/10/2004. Right now i have SRC number, as you know it will take nearly six more months to get new H1B. My question is I am expecting my labour clearance in month or two, can I file my 140 without H1?

Friends,

As I posted earlier my case was forwarded to US DOL on feb-6-03 and approved on feb-4-04. Till now AVM says the case has been in received state.

Just want to let you know and BEST OF LUCK....!!!!

Re: Am I in safe side?

Thanks NII, It was indeed a good thing to say. It looks like Labor certification is my primary project. I have been very distrub and couldn't concentrate on my projects.

Sai1234,
I am not sure but I would say you are safe.

Labor processing time

My Labor application at Georgia was cleared in Dec2003 and it moved to Federal level on 16th of Dec2003. Please advise me still how much time will take to approve my labor.

Thanks,
Sgams

One of my friend's labor has been approved yesterday 03/08/2004. Receive date in Atlanta 02/10/2003, RIR , I am not sure if it was EB2 or EB3. Occupation : Software Engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.