Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also Jealous and angry too. I hate to say that, but its true. Is there any way we can send a message to local congressman.

If you ask me to be OLD by age - I wld say "yes", as it increases matuarity, experience and respect.
If you offer me OLD wine - I wld love to have it, as it tastes great.
If you gift me an OLD antique car - I wld love to accept it, as it has good price in the market.
If you ask me to be an OLD member in this forum - Please please please..don't do that....

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum is really getting long

Hi,

I must admit this forum is getting painfully long and although I am not very anxious about my labor clearance( even my permenant residence - its become a joke for me ...crackle), I have been waiting for 2 1/2 years and the more I see things happening , the more I think I need to migrate to Mars - that might be faster than the labor certification.

6 things I realised and this might help people plan their futures better. A piece of advice - :
1.Dont try to figure out how things work.These are beyond the imagination or logical minded people like us.
2.Dont ask lawyers why things are happening the way they are.Lawyers are just messenger people.
3.The current government (senators and everybody) doesnt need us nor does it worry about our permanent residence.We already pay taxes.They are after the non tax paying undocumented workers
4.We are the forgotten bunch.Its obvious our papers were either burnt in some shed or some cow ate these ( thats a joke from some other country)
5.Senators wont bother to do anything.Our permanent residence dont benefit them in any which way
6.There are other countries out there which value us and our skill sets(Canada, Australia, UK). Go check the doors that are open, rather than try to break your head against a wall.

I agree this forum is good to present points as I have read, but please dont make the forum long but expressing feelings or adding unusually long lists. Please include only substance here and advice if someone might use that.

This is an advice for those who are interested.Not to create a hate mail chain as I have seen sometime in the past.

-lrugnevm

Certified!

My employer just gave me a copy of a letter from Atlanta stating that my case has been certified. The letter was dated Mar. 4, 2004. On Feb. 24, I posted here that my attorney got an RFE and she sent back the ammended form few days later.

Good luck to all of you and hope to see you soon in the I-140 forum.

Congrats pinoy69,
Its really good news.
Please tell us when you filed your papers and when it went to DOL Atl.
Thanks,
See you in I-140 forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
pinoy69,
very happy for you. Congratulations!!! Amazingly ATL follow's jungle rules here too. My RFE was replied in teh 3rd week of Feb and ATL entered into their system on Feb 28th(more than 10 days after receipt). My RFE reply has not yet been processed and status as of yesterday is .. still pending

Pashwin,

If you see my posting yesterday. It does make things little easier to understand.

It all depends on the person who is working on the case, how quickly he/she wants to move on, how much backlog he/she has, etc....

Just hang in there, yours will be approved too shortly....

Congrats pinoy69

Good to know DOL is moving our cases. Congrats pinoy69
and if you would, please post weather go 485 or CP route after you make up your decision.

Updated list

Congrats pinoy69 !!!!

Thanks for updating the thread And wish you good luck for 140 processing.

Here is the updated list.

Thanks

Congratulations pinoy69!!!

I am happy for you. It also gives us RFE guys hope that ATL DOL is giving preference to our cases.

Pashwin,
hold on, May be the next one to break the news will be you.

Originally posted by pranashvi
Congrats pinoy69,
Its really good news.
Please tell us when you filed your papers and when it went to DOL Atl.
Thanks,
See you in I-140 forum.

My LC was filed at SESA on Sep. 16, 2002 and received at Atl DOL on Jan. 23, 2003. Got an RFE on Feb. 24, 2004, submitted the ammended form a few days afterwards and got certified on Mar. 4, 2004.

Thanks guys for the wishes. Just hang on there Pashwin, I'm sure yours will be certified soon.

Thanks pinoy69,
My attorney said he sent my papers to state (TN) processing on Feb 20, 2002.
He doesnt know when the papers are forwarded to ATL. (But I guessed - it should be Dec 2002 as per the RIR processing time information on web). I dont know whats happening with my application. Is there any one have same kind of situation as mine? I am really in dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.