Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake Up Jan' 03 Candidates

Hey, why everybody is so silent..

All, Whose ATL DOL received date is Jan'03 should contact their
Lawyer/Employer.. As I contacted three times sicnce last month and everytime they said they are processing "Jan'03" cases.

I think by this time they should have finished all the Jan'03 cases and working on Feb'03 cases..

So, I would suggest all the Jan candidates to beg their lawyer/employer to find out the status as you ( as well as they ) should not trust AVM etc..to get to know the status..

Thanks

Receipt date confusion

According to my companys law firm, DOL receipt date is Jan 29, 2003 but flcdatacenter shows the receipt date as Feb 10,2003. My lawyer gave me a copy of the receipt and the stamp postmarked as Feb 6th. This is total confusion. Lets hope it gets certified. Good Luck!

atl-la-bore

Hi atl-la-bore,

Don't worry, you will get certified soon; And if your received date falls in the first week of Feb, Chances are very high to get certified in this week itself....

Just contact your lawyer every once a while..

Thanks

Immigration.com has updated the processing time for ATL to Jan 03 yet we see instances of Feb 03 cases being approved.

KY

Hello All,
I joined this forume recently. I was watching you guys discussion.
My lawyer said he applied for KY state labor previous week.
How long it takes to get receipt?
How long it takes for state labor clearance?
Any way I am watching about ATL DOL. I think it may take a year to get clearance from ATL.

Thanks

Whats the best time to call ATL DOL for status? Some ppl who lift the phone provide status on a case number instantly and others refuse saying that the attorney needs to call.?
Any experiences, tips?

Originally posted by DESIDON777
Whats the best time to call ATL DOL for status? Some ppl who lift the phone provide status on a case number instantly and others refuse saying that the attorney needs to call.?
Any experiences, tips?

It depends on the person who is answering your call.

Labor

Hi guys,

I am new this forum, my question is how many days will take to get receipt number once our case is forwarded to ATlanta Labor.

My case was forwarded to ATL may be in first week of FEB'04.

Thanks

Hi jcreddy

Welcome to the forum :)

Receipt #...there are some guys in this forum got their labor fwded to ATL around October 2003 and they dont have case number yet. Looks very discouraging isn't it??

It depends on your case & luck too.. You can find in AVM using your employers phone number or wait for your attorney to give you case #.

Anyway... Welcome again...;)

Some_GreenCard

Can someone answer this:

With concurrent filling of I-140 and I-485, does one get the EAD (work permit) 60-90 days after filling or one has to wait till the I-140 gets approved.

Many thanks.

hyaqoob

EAD you get after filing I140-485 filing may be 60-90 days and to get EAD you dont need to wait for I140 approval. You can get more information if you look around I140 thread.

Some_GreenCard

but remember you have to apply for EAD. you do not get EAD by merely applying for 140 and 485 .

EAD application form is I-765

veeranj & pranashvi -

Your cases still shows as pending in our status list as your cases forwarded on Dec'2002. Any update?

RFE guys (DESIDON777,subhasri01,pashwin,hudakchullu), any update?

Jan guys (only1left, ognep,NII, atl-la-bore,PainCard) please update your status too.

Still Pending

I just called DOL, my case is still pending. Lady told me that they are still processing Jan cases.

paincard,
did they actually check based on your case number ? or did they just say its pending? i thought they do not provide individual case information ???

Pashwin,

I called DOL on behalf of my HR (Acting like I am HR person calling to find out the staus of our employee)

She asked what month your application was forwarded here? I said around December.

Did you check the status line? I said, it looks like that status line has not been updated for long time.

Then, I mentioned that Let me give a case number, She said ok, give me the case number...She took about 2-3 minutes to check the status and said, the application is still pending....we are processing Jan cases....Your case was received on Jan 30th....call back after 2-3 weeks........

Compared to my previous experiences, she was very friendly....

veeranj & pranashvi - Your cases still shows as pending in our status list as your cases forwarded on Dec'2002. Any update?
Thanks for asking TAMIL_GC
My attorney dont know exactly when my application was forwarded to ATL. So I looked in to the website http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp to guesstimate the date - and it said Dec 2002. I havent received any information from my attorney so far. I asked him abt my processing. He said my application is in the reagion and he dont know the case number. Its too frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.