Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

My lawyer finally responded to my RFE yesterday. Hopefully, things will go smooth this time. I have update the attachment.

I am praying.....

All Remand / RFE's

All cases which have been remanded... can you please post the reference initials(its on the top right corner of the remand letter)? This shows which officer is handling the case.

Mine is CEM.

Pinoy can you post yours too ?

Mine is pending for over a month from the time it was replied.

Originally posted by pranashvi
Thanks for asking TAMIL_GC
My attorney dont know exactly when my application was forwarded to ATL. So I looked in to the website http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp to guesstimate the date - and it said Dec 2002. I havent received any information from my attorney so far. I asked him abt my processing. He said my application is in the reagion and he dont know the case number. Its too frustrating.

pranashvi,

If your attorney doesn't know:

1. Your case number
2. When your cases was forwarded from SESA to ATL DOL

then, he/she is good for nothing
. Your attorney must have all this information in your file. When SESA forwards your case to ATL DOL, they send out a letter to the attorney (with forwarding date information).

Similarly, when the case is received by ATL DOL, they send out a letter to the attorney with the receipt date and case # information.

Atleast in my case, my attorney gave me the copy of the letters from SESA and ATL DOL, when I asked her my case details.

I just called ATL DOL to see whether I can get my case number or not. The lady told me that they have 6 boxes of georgia cases (1 box each for a month's case from June to Dec'2003) which is not updated in the database. There are few cases they processed under LRP from georgia SESA for that time period.

Boxes?

No wonder why they are losing docs from some of the cases and issuing RFEs......

It's no better than any other government agencies across the world....looks like that my case is way down there in one of those boxes.......

Originally posted by mhsoor
pranashvi,

If your attorney doesn't know:

1. Your case number
2. When your cases was forwarded from SESA to ATL DOL

then, he/she is good for nothing
. Your attorney must have all this information in your file. When SESA forwards your case to ATL DOL, they send out a letter to the attorney (with forwarding date information).

Similarly, when the case is received by ATL DOL, they send out a letter to the attorney with the receipt date and case # information.

Atleast in my case, my attorney gave me the copy of the letters from SESA and ATL DOL, when I asked her my case details.
I called DOL last week twice and I was told by both unfriendly ladies that they stopped to send out receipt notice nowadays. However, your attorney should have the notice from State office when your file was forwarded to DOL.

My Attorney did not receive any receipt notice from ATL DOL. They received a notice from GA DOL informing my case was transferred to ATL DOL. Based on the transferred date in that notice, I guessed the receipt date at ATL DOL.

My Lawyer also didn't

My case was forwarded in Dec 2002, Even at that time, my attorney didn't receive any receipt....only receipt that was received was regarding the transfer of case from florida SESA to atlanta DOL.

I am a silent wather of this forum,
I do not have many details about my labour as My lawyer is not giving as per the company rules, she mentioned my labour went to Atlanta Federal on Feb27.

Pashwin

It's taking long time for your application.

Generally, RFEs are cleared in 2-3 weeks...Did you find out your status today? It might have been approved already...

based on my reference code. i was told the officer who adjudicates is working on some other task's and she is not in today. I was told to call back tomorrow. How long can I hold my labor pain?

all the remand guys.. can you please post teh reference code you have on your remand letter? including pinoy69 please.

pashwin,

I don't know any reference code or Officer's name working on my case. My attorney doesn't provides us any information. Sorry.

Hold on just little more, your approval in on the way :D

No case#

I have been a silent reader in this forum. I talked to my attorney about the case# but he said he didnot receive any receipt# or case#. All he got is a letter from KY DOL about my case being moved to Atlanta DOL for regional processing on 08/12/03. So he said that i have to wait for atleast another 5-6 mos. Lets hope that my turn will come soon.......... :)

Anyways here is the updated list........

Thanks
Mvnm00:confused:

Originally posted by pashwin
all the remand guys.. can you please post teh reference code you have on your remand letter? including pinoy69 please.

I didn't get the copy of the remand letter but I do have the copy of the final determination letter. The certifying officer's initial is F.G.

Status
Not open for further replies.