Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record

Guys,

Just got a call from my attorney. She states that my case and a colleague's case - got remanded for something stupid - this concerns a request for former employer's addresses. She said that she will fed-ex that as soon as possible to DOL and she is confident that we will be approved. We'll wait and see.

At this point of time, after waiting so long - I have no feelings whatsoever. Wish me luck!

NII-

Don't worry, you will be fine. Now a days issueing RFE are quite normal, wait for 2 weeks. I am very much positive that you are going to get your LC soon and wish you all good luck.

Originally posted by TAMIL_GC
NII-

Don't worry, you will be fine. Now a days issueing RFE are quite normal, wait for 2 weeks. I am very much positive that you are going to get your LC soon.

Thanks for the support, man! Come to think of it, this is quite ridiculous. Some of my former employer's has had a shift of address. Whatever! Let them have what they want, no matter how ridiculous it may sound

TAMIL_GC,
2 weeks ? I have been waiting for over 5 weeks since DOL received the reply for RFE.

NII hope everything will be ok once the required information is submitted. DO you have the initials on the letter reference?
Those initials belong to an officer.

See

NII, Don't worry, you will fine..

See, as I said earlier, They are almost done with Jan cases...

So, I'm repeating again to all JAN guys, beg your lawyer..

Thanks

We are no beggars.

After the application is gone, lawyers don't have anything in their hands anyways.
They will only be handy to give a good response to an RFE.

pashwin how does knowing the initials of the DOL officer help us in any way since there is no control as to who gets our file.

gc_sc ,
Some officers are slow and some fast. If you see pinoy69, his officer was probably someone else and adjudicated in 2 days after receiving the RFE reply. If the initials are the same as mine they can probably happily go into snooze.

Hope that helps.

Originally posted by pashwin
TAMIL_GC,
2 weeks ? I have been waiting for over 5 weeks since DOL received the reply for RFE.

NII hope everything will be ok once the required information is submitted. DO you have the initials on the letter reference?
Those initials belong to an officer.

I have SS on mine which probably stands for "Super Slow".
:D

I am Leo1973, new member applied to GA DOL 12/17/03, forwarded to ATL DOL 03/05/04.

Did some analysis using the Processing Time data taken from immigration.com, see if makes sense.

Recv @ FWD TO Delay
GA DOL Fed DOL @ (in Months)
-----------------------------------------------

4/1/2001 2/15/2002 11
4/1/2001 3/15/2002 12
4/1/2001 6/15/2002 15
4/1/2001 9/15/2002 18
4/1/2001 10/15/2002 19
4/1/2001 11/15/2002 20
4/1/2001 1/16/2003 22
8/1/2001 2/16/2003 19
1/1/2002 3/20/2003 15
8/1/2002 5/15/2003 10
1/1/2003 7/15/2003 7
6/1/2003 9/15/2003 4

Looking at the GA DOL processing time, from 2/15/02 to 01/16/03 GA DOL was processing applications received on 4/1/01. After 01/16/03, the delay started coming down and currently its only 3 months.

Till 01/16/03 Fed-DOL was receiving a bulk load from GA-DOL. My estimation is that, Once Fed-DOL clears the load received till 01/16/03, then the processing will be much quicker.

From earlier postings, Fed-DOL is currently processing jan-feb-03. Give it a month, things will be much better.

Just my thought, sorry if not clear or doesn't make sense.

Thanks,
Leo1973

Adjucating Officers to RFE relationship

Hi all,
Does anyone maintain a database of officers name or initials and their processing speed, frequency in which they issue RFE's, adjucating after RFE's response is received?

People who are getting RFE's or getting approval can you send us your officers name or initial?

Friends,
Looks like my attorney misguided me. He said, he filed my case in Tennessee in 20th Feb 2002. As per the status on web it should have forwarded to ATL DOL in Dec 2002 and till today I should have received my labor clearence.
By guessing that my papers are forwarded to ATL DOL in Dec 2002 I updated my status in our forum status list and now I am going to take out my name to avoid the confusion.

Thanks and sorry if my enrty in our forum caused any confusion.
Here is updated version.

AVM

AVM is back up again...Mine is still in the received status....

Approved Guys, please check the status and see whether it says "Approved" on your cases....If it does that means AVM was updated....If it does not then it is still not updated......

Status
Not open for further replies.