Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All adjudications are signed by FG, however when a case is remanded it has a 'Ref' initials on the letter.

Thanks for all the help. My employer is calling today to find the status.

pashwin....my HR does not allow the law firm to give out any info. Very Gestapo-ish.
So I don't even know if my company responded to my NOF.
Why doesn't DOL update the goddamn AVM????

Updates?

Guys any updates today?

Looks like that things have really slow down this week....post any new updates please

Pashwin

Things are always slow like snell from DOL side but what I meant was from us people (our forum)....no interesting postings....you know what I mean

This is too frustrating..:mad: ..having made to wait for so long...we are still not sure when we might get our LC's.

Imagine the amount of time that is being wasted in getting the LC certified. It is even more frustrating when you see the waiting time in getting I 140 / 485 processed.

Will we ever get our GC?:confused:

No. Please do not send emails. you will not receive any response and this may increase the backlog and work efficiency. Beneficieries are not authorized to contact DOL directly.

Hope you all understand.

Good work Pashwin

I wonder how many applications per month on average Atlanta DOL receives? and how many per day an officer clears per day?

There are only handful of people for I guess, large sum of applications.....

Paincard,
no of applications and no of adjudicator ratio's and stuff dont work here at all. Have'nt we been trying all estimate's? no use....
just wait until its adjudicated. thats what we call customer service.

Job transfer

Hi Friends,

I got a job in Vermont Region my start date is April 1st (With same employer). My labor applied in Atlanta. Can I go for 140/485 in Vermont region?

Thanks in advance
sai1234.

sai1234

sai1234,

I don't think so.

I think you can apply for 140 only at Texas, and once approved you can apply 485 in vermont.

But if you would file con-currently then both will go in the same center..

But hope others will also post their views...

Thanks

They were/are/will have their break in summer, fall, winter and spring. ATL DOL doesn't have any season or not even a reason.

:D

I am sooo Glad....

They did not dissappoint me !!!
I have logged on after several weeks and I was sure about no new approval. And that is exactly how it is.
Can you guys imagine if some one LIVES upto thier reputation and do not dissappoint......It is a good feeling..
Enjoy..
Chalo..

Status
Not open for further replies.