Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To break the long silence...

Any update from RFE/NOF guys (DESIDON777, subhasri01, pashwin, hudakchullu)? Any new approvals/RFE?

updated the list with Mickey_32 case.

Certified!

GA SESA: June 26, 2001
ATL DOL Receipt date: Feb 06, 2003
DOL Certified on Feb 04, 2004

EB2 RIR, Software Engineer

My employer said he received a copy of certification from ATL DOL on Mar 08, 2004. I received a soft copy two days ago. Sorry for the delay in updating the forum.

Congrats msatl!!!!!

Congrats msatl !!!!

Great new ..

Thanks a lot for updating the forum; Wish you good luck for further processing.

Any News from Jan'03 candidates...
Where are you NII ..? What is the status..

Thanks

TAMIL_GC,

My lawyer is still working on my case. They are having several filling in hand and it is taking time. I am so pissed of that poeple who received RFE nearly the same time as mine are getting certified.

I have to apply for my future applications with them so I am quite. Company Attorneys Sucks !!!

I am not sure about the Suspense.But ,this waiting for ATL DOL to process our LC is really depressing.I wish they atleast speed up.

The DOL web site was updated today and the processing time for Atlanta is listed as Jan 03 though we are seeing cases as of Feb 03 being approved.
Mystery Mystery Mystery....
Cheers :)

List is reduced by one .

duplicate entry :)

Found & removed duplicate entry of "eshchap" on the list. Here's updated list again. Cheer up everyone :)

my employer called dol. they still stay case not yet adjudicated. I hate to have my employer call again and again to check the status and get the same reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certified

Guys,

GA SESA: May ?? , 2001
ATL DOL Receipt date: Feb 06, 2003
DOL Certified on Feb 24, 2004

EB3 RIR, System Analyst

Guess what!! My labor got approved on 24 FEB. I just came back from vacation and I was going thru my emails at work and there was this email from Attorney. Long wait 34 months.

Good Luck to ALL.

GA0501

guys who are getting certified...

have you decided which route you're gonna take...the 485 or the consular processing route?

please advise what you discuss with your attorney?
thanks

Added my name to the list....

Hi all,
I have been a silent reader of this group. But with the approaching date, I thought I should post and update my name in the list. Though I am not sure, if I could still make it, even though it looks like a month away, because things are not good here at my client.

But anyway, my receipt date at ATL Fed DOL is Mar 26 2003. I have added my name to the list.

Keep you guys updated.

- Yogin

Status
Not open for further replies.