Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question

Lets say, once our labor is approved and we file I140 and I485 concurrently, how long its taking to get EAD card?

Re: Question

Originally posted by atl-la-bore
Lets say, once our labor is approved and we file I140 and I485 concurrently, how long its taking to get EAD card?

It depends. Usually it will be 2-3months.

EAD

Can we change to EAD status once we receive EAD after filing I140 and 485 concurrently or should we wait for I140 to get approved to change EAD status from H1B status ?

:confused: Odd... Seems nobody got approved or remanded or even denied for this week? Are those Atlanta people having spring break or what?

For those who supported the petition for sending the petition, I wanted to inform we are going to send the Rajiv Khanna's version to the President.

I want to personally thank Rajiv Khanna for his effort. I have waited for 3-4 days so that the petition joining the petition will email me if they dislike some part of the content.

Thanks for all your support.

Sorry for the message. The correct content is

... so that the people joining the petition will email me if they dislike some part of the content.

rajeevnair32

rajeevnair32,

Where can we find the final or latest version of the petition ?

Thanks for your time and effort.

regards,

Re: ATL DOL - Spring break

Originally posted by pashwin
hmmm. wonder where they are? Myrtle Beach????

More like "Turtle" Beach! I can assure you they are slower than that in their processing efforts.

:D

Kentuky or Minnesota

Hello all I am new to this forum.
I am working as a consultant. My employer agreed to apply for my GC in KY. I have given my papers to lawyer. He said he will apply for my labor in few days. I know this employer very well. But my project may end in 1 or 2 months.

I am getting one more offer from a consulting company. He says he will apply for my labor in Minnesota.

Practically I am not sure which is faster and I am in confusion state. Please though some light.

Thanks
Kumar

Attached is the Graphical representation of Processing times.
The expected dates are marked by BLUE colors.
Hope this might help to guestimate the approval date.

- The vertical dates are monthwise Processing dates.
- The Horizontal dates are the months and year of the application the DOL is processing.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
still waiting.

Still nothing.
Its been quite for a while that we heard ANYTHING.
Just couple of weeks ago it seemed like we saw
some light at the end of the tunnel, but its quickly fading now. ..

Frustrating!!

Still no news....

And, in the recent update from Texas Service center, I-140 date is still Feb for quite a while.....

I have heard from lot of credible sources that Immigration people have become really strict and looking at every single thing on the application.....really causing delays...

What a joke?

I called DOL to find out the status..

Here is the reply: Your case is still in the received status. Next time, please have your attorney or employer call us to find out the staus....We do not give any information to the employee.

I asked about AVM, she said, AVM is being updated every week....Every time I call, I have been receving different answers regarding AVM.....Last week, when I called DOL Rep. told that AVM is being updated every quater....It's all jungle out there

Status
Not open for further replies.