Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
go page 154 in this forum to read what NII wrote, you probably can use that phone service to find your case status. I think we all on the same page - frustrated.

But really you may be the luckest one here, your case may get approved already. When I talked to my attorney last week, she mentioned that she kept receiving LC for the person who filed with DOL in July - Oct. So dont' worry too much but be persistent until you find where your case are. At least make sure the DOL recieved your case.

Good luck to you all.

The information on http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp is not updated since 1/29/2004. And the information it displays is not always correct.

It seems we are in a boat that does not have a navigator, motar, sail, oar, or a paddle. But dont worry everyone is going to reach the coast.

All the best gyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
" It seems we are in a boat that does not have a navigator, motar, sail, oar, or a paddle.
But dont worry everyone is going to reach the coast."

Good one, pranashvi.

Originally posted by GC2ME
" It seems we are in a boat that does not have a navigator, motar, sail, oar, or a paddle.

Good one, pranashvi.

Good One!
Add this one:

And the Captain is Blind and the crew doesnt have a time clock.

Originally posted by GC2ME

Good one, pranashvi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good One!
Add this one:

And this too:

And the passengers have the patients , courage , determination to reach the cost … how much ???? and when ??????? God know.

Thanks, Carol

Thanks a lot, Carol.
How badly I hope your words were true! But I just don't see myself that lucky. I know one guy whose labor filed to Atlanta on Aug 11, and got certified on Aug 14. Actually, I found everyone with a receiving date of Aug. 11, 2003 got certified within a short time, most likely within a week. What can you say about this? Lucky, lucky, and again lucky. Anyway, as I'm preying for the best luck, I'll try all I can to find out where my case is. They(DOL or attorney) just couldn't shed me off that easily. ;)

Case Number - Tracker

Let's track...How many people didn't get the case number from US DOL (not found in AVM, not found in FLCDatacenter.com)

user - forwarded - Filing (SESA) State
------ ----------------- ----------------------------
powerman - Aug 28, 2003 - GA
TAMIL_GC -

By this way we can see...is there any pattern or any bunch of files, or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to update you guys here that my case was approved on 28-JAN-2004, but AVM still says received. So don't rely on AVM, it has not being updated since 26 Nov'03.

Well I have filed my I-140 on 02/26/2004 under CP option and just getting frustated again by watching Texas center's speed of I-140 approvals. They are taking somewhere between 300 to 400 days for I-140. When my labor got approved I had a big relief as you can see on old pages of this thread, but now realized that is not the end of frustation.

good luck to all old members like PASHWIN, TAMIL_GC, SOMEGREENCARD, POWERMAN and others.

Hi prosix-

Thank you for updating us about your status. I wish you all good luck with your 140/CP waiting games. Thanks for your wishes to ATL DOL applicants.

Thanks Prosix.
As you said .. good luck to 'old members' .. i am really wondering if i would become old browsing this forum every day, rather than just being a senior member.

Unless ATL DOL does its work.

Good Luck Prosix

You need all our Good Luck for your I 140. Since H1 has reached its Cap everybody is expecting (expecting only!!) to speed up the process for I 140...

Good Luck again..

Some_GreenCard

Pardon my ignorance but does anyone know what changes to DOL processing are being talked about in the above mentioned link ?

Is there a site where the new guide lines for RIR are listed ? also do the new guidelines come into play for folks who have already filed or they are for the new RIR applicants.

Question ???

Thanks "Old buddy" Prosix for updating us. Wishing you all the best.

Some_GreenCard,
I think, if one applies for I-140/485 and his H1 expires then he should be good. Because, 485 is adjustment of status. Moreover we get EAD and AP. May be I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.