Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rsur:

Could you let us know your case status? 6/28/02.

Anybody from this group got approval lately?

atlgc,

Below is the case from 06/27/2002 and no news on this yet.

Employer : XXXXX XXXX PRODUCTIONS
Address : XXXX S.W 8TH STREET 2ND FL MIAMI, FL
Case # : 0438XXX0
DOT Code : 131.262-018
DOT Description : Reporter
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $X0000.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 06/27/2002
Current Status : Received Regional Office On 06/27/2002.

Thanks for your posting.

I really don't understand how ATL DOL is working. I did see some cases got approved in late June and even in July.

Looks like they have been not updating the system. As per the documentation the automated system should update everyday after 5 PM. Looks like that does not hold good.

I saw that last month they updated the system in the middle of the month after that no updates so far. So I am hoping they would update the system sometime mid of Feb.

How can you tell if the system got approved yet?

When I used the phone system and couldn't find my case but it can be found from e-mail system.

atlgc,

My coworker's case was approved on 12/30/2002. Everyday he was mailing to automated system to check the status. He heard from our attorney on 01/10/2003 that his case was approved. But system was not still showing up the update. Finally it showed up the update on 01/15/2003.

This episode is making me guess the pattern.

Thanks,

atlgc..no progress

Actually it is Received in Reg. Off on 6/24/02. The automated mail system works on and off. Not sure which is a reliable method to check status. I will update this board as soon as I hear any news. Thanks

status

Does anybody know how many status codes the automated email system can show?

I've seen "Received..." "Certified" and "Withdrawn". Any other status in between "Received..." and "Certified"?

Vasu:

Do you know when your friend's case was filed in atlanta office?

Last time when my attorney contacted them and was told my case is pending review. I don't know if it means anything, like they are going to work on it soon. I guess I just want to give myselft a better hope.

June 11,2002. My coworker's case looks like this

Employer : XXXX, XXXX, XXXX & XXXX INC
Address : XXXX N.W. XXXTH AVE MIAMI, FL
33172-XXXX
Case # : 0438XXXX
DOT Code : 005.061-014
DOT Description : Civil Engineer
Wage / Base : $XXX00.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 06/11/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 12/30/2002.

my case was certified on 01/16/2003. file recieved ATL DOL on 06/14/2002

but they sent me final determination letter , it has my company name correct but address was not correct and there was a certifying officer name and there was no certifying officer's signature at the bottom of letter. is it going to be a problem if i apply for I-140 with this letter or is there any way i can call ATL DOL ask them to correct and send me the other final determination letter

how long to assign a case number

After almost two years, my case was finally forwarded to ATL DOL. Does anyone know the time it takes for ATL DOL to assign a case number?

Actually I should say it would take 1 month or longer for you to know the case number, but your case will be assigned to a number several days (3 or 4 days) after they receive your case.

ATL DOL, please SPEED UP. The whole LC process is just soooooo so frustrating.

They are still processing cases in June. They were on May cases for 2 months. They were on June cases for 2 months or even more.

What does that mean?!!! It means it is taking much longer time than what you expected? 5-6 months NO, NO, NO, definitely 8 months at least.

Then I485 takes TSC 2 years, why TSC is the worst for everything. No wonder people don't like the South.

:mad:

ATLGC,

I agree with every word you have written. ATL & TX both sucks.

TX is more interested in the PREMEUM processing (H1 and other) cases, in which they already acepted cash :)

at last Money is the only thing that matters for these buggers.

Hope they will awake one morning and perform our labor delivery.

ATL was not like that earlier, but they also thought why should they go fast.

DOL Recvd - 12/17/2002 RIR

Any one please update with their updates.

Forwarded to Atl DOL

For those who are keepig track.

My case is sent to ATL regional from GA SESA.
Got this far after waiting for 18 months at SESA.

PD: 02/04/2003.
No Case # yet.

I know there is more waiting to do.... :-(

Need Info
Guys,

I m planning to take up a new job ...with H1 being sponsored by a Florida based company.
Wanted to check with u guys like whats the time frame it takes for clearing labour and getting the GC if we apply for GC in florida.

Info will be of great help to me in deciding on taking the job.

Thanks

Case Status

Expect about 2 months after your case has been transferred to show up in the system.

My Case finally showed up in the Email Response system today. Transferred from FL SESA to ATL DOL on 12/12/2002

Case # : 0439XXXX
DOT Code : 030.062-010
DOT Description : Software Engineer
Wage / Base : $XXXX0.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 12/20/2002
Current Status : Received Regional Office On 12/20/2002.

Any latest approvals?

I got a call from my attorney that my RIR EB3 category was finally approved from NC-SESA on Nov 19 & was sent to DOL @ Atlanta. IT took more than 1 yr & 4 months at NC. God knows when Atlanta is going to approve... any updates?

I tried to call the Atlanta number today, I selected (1) as I assume it is Permanent one then it asks me for my case number, as I dont know I selected (2) but when I key in my phone number it says it does not exist. What number is it looking for & how do I find that out as my attorney is not giving it out to me.

Any help is much appreciated.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.