Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone from GA SESA

You lucky FL guys. My LC was submitted to GA SESA in May 2001 and has been stuck there due to 245i forever. It has been 19+ months. Anyone from GA SESA here, please give some hope! How can I be waiting, but not tired.

Guys, if I may suggest, please don't include the history when replying.

ATL01,

If your LC was NON-RIR, then this kind of frustation and wait is possible.

I too filed with FL SESA in NON-RIR, and waited long time with no reply. Then I withdrwan my application and did some advertisement and filed in RIR category, it wen tto atlanta in 2 months.

My suggetsion would be, if your case was NON-RIR, withdraw that and file RIR after just 2or3 months ads, it will surely move faster, don't worry about Priority date. They should remain current for next fiscal year too.

Hope I am correct.

Mine was recieved at atl DOL on Sep 02, 02 from NC SESA waiting.
I know a friend whose app was recieved atl DOL on Aug 12 from NC SESA and still waiting, both EB2 RIR

will update once I have more info.

Originally posted by atlgc
mohan raja :

When was your case transferred to ATL DOL?

Re: prosix

Prosix, thanks for your email. But my case is EB2-RIR. You don't know the situation with GA SESA, which is the worst among all. Non-RIR in GA just hit April 2001 cases, whether there are any backlog for Non-RIR is yet to be revealed. GA SESA has been working on 4/30/2001 RIR cases ever since July, 2002; and 4/27/2001 RIR cases ever since Feb. 2002. It really stinks. Meanwhile, the labor market is so soft. I am really worried about whether it will pass ATL Labor or not. But I only pray that I continue to have my job, that is the most I can ask for. In addition, the 7th-year H1B extension rule is going to benefit people like me, suffering from long lead time of LC. Happy new year.

How long Atlanta takes to enter case number into system, once it goes out from SESA (Florida).

My case was moved from FL SESA on 4-dec-2002, but I am not getting any case number in return from email lcastatus04@doleta.gov.

it is already more than 3 weeks. Any idea?

Prosix

No idea man!

MY LC was transferred from FL SESA on December 12. Still waiting for my case to show up in the status email.

FLORIDA GC!

Please post when you get case number via Email system, so that I can also check at that time.

Any one got case number from atlanta DOL, whose case recently moved from SESA to DOL.....

please put ur comments and keep this thread on the top of the forum.

It will definitely take ATL DOL more than 3 weeks to put your case into the system. It may take longer during holiday seasons. Only 2 analysts worked in the past week. They have 4 or 5 people.

But they have a lot of cases in May, June or even July. I am afraid it will take much longer for them to finish those cases. The fact that they've been on May cases for a while shows us already.

How can they speed up???!!!

Case transferred in July to ATL DOL.

My case was transmitted to Atlanta DOL on July 19, 2002 from Florida Sesa. And haven't got my case approved yet where as I see some cases that were received after July 19, 2002 are already approved. My case no. Can anybody enlighten me.

Thanks,
Vasu.

Vasu:

I haven't seen any approvals for July 19th. Where are you seeing this?

My application was also recd in ATL on the 19th of July, 2002. I haven't heard anything yet.

Phone is not working ...........
Email is not working .............

Does anybody know, how else to check the status or talk with some one there shitting in Hell :D (Atlanta DOL)

Labor at ATL DOL

Hello SivanKoil,

I checked through Florida Sesa Website - http://www.floridajobs.org/WPS_ALC/case_status.html and found out that my case was transmitted to DOL on July 19th, 2002. The Activities table looked like this...

Activities
Date/Time Activity To Be Completed By Completed
7/19/2002 Case Transmitted to USDOL 7/19/2002 7/19/2002
7/9/2002 Case Ready to be Included in Batch 7/9/2002 7/9/2002
7/9/2002 Case Reasigned (Indicate From Whom, in Notes) 7/9/2002 7/9/2002
6/28/2002 Letter Acknowledging Receipt of Application 6/28/2002 6/28/2002

This means that Case was received in ATL sometime by July 25, 2002.

If you look at the some posts on this thread somewhere on page 31 or 30. You'll find cases that were received in Aug are approved. I know for sure one case that was transmitted to ATL DOL on July 02, 2002 is approved.

Frankly my case no. doesn't even appear in automated system. Sometimes this makes me nerous.

Vasu.

Hi, Everybody:

In order to bring this thread up to front, I'd like to ask a question.

Once you choose CP (consular processing), can you still apply for EAD and Parole Permit? Or you can get them only with filing I-485 in US.

Thanks in advance and good luck to us on LC processing.

atlgc,

Nope! If you apply for counsular processing you will not get EAD nor Parol. I-485 is the only way to get EAD and Parol.

Thanks for the reply.

That stinks because do you guys realize how long I-485 takes in TSC? 2 years backlog.

Even though you can change job after 180 days, but still better not do that. It involves a lot of issues, such as similar job title, salary, region(this is one, not sure if it matters).

Thanks for listening.

Any approval lately???

a little bit

my case appears in the automated email reply today, which shows a Atlanta DOL receipt date of 12/3/02.

anybody has more progress?

GIZGIZ

GIZGIZ,

My case was also transferred to ATLANTA around same time, but I don't see my case number returned from EMAIL.

Please let me know when did your case was moved from SESA to ATLANTA DOL and from which SESA. How long it took to see your case number from email once it moved from SESA.

Appricate this help.

Prosix
my case appears in the automated email reply today, which shows a Atlanta DOL receipt date of 12/3/02.

anybody has more progress?

Hi All,

Just after seeing GIZGIZ's posting I fired email at automated system of atlanta and found my case number today.

Seems like they have updated the system yesterday.

At least I am hopefull now. ;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.