Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An approval from ATL DOL

Case # : XXXX9116
DOT Code : 005.061-014
DOT Description : Civil Engineer
Received Regional Office: 06/11/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 12/30/2002.

How to Use the DOL Automated System

DOL Regions Case Status Check

1. Pick which DOL office your Case # is at ~ You can either use the automated "telephone system" or "email system:

Boston: 617-565-2191 / lcstatus01@doleta.gov

New York: 212-337-2193 / lcstatus02@doleta.gov
Phily: 215-596-5033 / lcstatus03@doleta.gov **
Atlanta : 404-562-2131 / lcstatus04@doleta.gov
Chicago: 312-353-1059 / lcstatus05@doleta.gov
Dallas: 214-767-4975 / lcstatus06@doleta.gov
KC: 816-426-3880 / lcstatus07@doleta.gov
Denver: 303-844-1674 / lcstatus08@doleta.gov
San Francisco: 415-975-4617 / lcstatus09@doleta.gov
Seattle: lcstatus10@doleta.gov

For e-mail checking, the status can be checked using one of three numbers: (It is underlined here for emphasis. People should not underline in typing in the body of the message!)

(1) Employer Tel #. In the body of the message, please type Employer Phone (555)XXX-XXXX (employer phone number) and send;

(2) Employer Tax ID#. In the body of the message, please type Tax ID XX-XXXXXX (employer tax id number) and send;

(3) LC Case #. In the body of the message, please type Case XXXXX (your case number) and send. Only one case at a time will be accepted.

* Status database is updated everyday at 5:00 a.m.

You do not need to put anything in the subject heading of the email, and remember you only write in the body of the email e.g.

CASE 08798776

GOOD LUCK

How to know the Case No.?

Please tip me on how to know my case no. at Atlanta DOL. I know what my case no. is at Florida SWA but not at Atlanta DOL. And I beleive that ATL DOL assigns it's own case no. once they receive the case from regional office.

I tried using employee phone no. & tax id, but the response from the automated system does not show my case no.

One of my collegue's case no. also does not appear when used employee phone no. and tax ID. But he knew his case no. through his Attorney and always used the syntax for Case no. check the status from the automated system and that's how he came to know that his case was approved.

Any help from anybody in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

It could mean your case has not been input into the system yet. It may take them more than a month or 2 months to enter your case, simply because there are so many coming everyday.

About 1000 cases in each month. So more than 100 cases each day.

When was your friend's case approved?

vxkudrimoti

i got my case no. from the email using my employer's phone number, after one and half month I was notified by FL SESA that my case was transferred to Atlanta DOL.

you may try both tax ID and phone number, i got different listings.

where did you get your FL Case no.? I've never got one.

gizgiz & atlgc,

Thanks for the pointers.

gizgiz - I got my Florida case no. through the receipt/acknowledgement from Florida State Dept. of labor i.e., Florida SWA which was 5 - digited no and also they assigned an ID for my employer. The combination of these two would give me the status of my case at FL SWA at the following link

http://www.floridajobs.org/WPS_ALC/case_status.html

that's how I came to know that my case was transmitted to Atlanta DOL on July 19. But from there I had no clue what my case no. was at ATL DOL as ATL assigns case no. i.e., 8 digited. I tried the syntax of employer phone no. & tax ID etc to shoot an email to automated system at ATL DOL but all in vain.

Finally I got my case no. yesterday late evening at ATL DOl through my attorney as I requested them to call up ATL DOL and find what it is. Now the automated system is returning my case info only when I use Case No. syntax not any other.

atlgc - my friend's case was approved on 12/30/2002. Below is the response for his case through automated system. For the privacy sake I have encoded with X's.

Employer : XXXX, XXXXXX, XXXXXX & XXXXX INC
Address : XXXX XXX XXX MIAMI, FL
33172-2507
Case # : 04389xx6
DOT Code : 005.061-014
DOT Description : Civil Engineer
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $xxxxx.xx Annually
Received Regional Office: 06/11/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 12/30/2002.

You'll see your case listed in the response from automated system only when you provide the same phone no. to the system as what is been entered in your ETA - 750 form Part - 'A' item # 5.
i.e., your application form labor clearance.

People who don't find their case no.s when given phone no. are mostly of the people working in different location from company's head quarter. Most of the time Attorney's would have filled up phone no. of the location where employee is working, not the head quarter. In such cases the only way to know your case status is using your case no.

Confused!!!

I am all confused with the following. It was received at ATL DOL on 07/01/2002 and got certified 09/14/2002. How come when ATL is still working on June cases. Is it something to do with the EB2 and EB3 category or is it because the case belongs to big company like IBM.

Employer : IBM CORPORATION
Address : XXXX XXXX XXX. XXXXXXX XXXx
PK, NC 27709-2195
Case # : 04390XXX
DOT Code : 030.162-014
DOT Description : Programmer Analyst
Wage / Base : $75500.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 07/01/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 09/14/2002.

Checked one more case, which was recieved in November and remanded to state. Seems like they are working on random cases, instead of following receipt date criteria

Employer : XXXXX INC
Address : XXXX
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Case # : 04394XXX
DOT Code : 030.167-010
DOT Description : Chief, Computer Programmer
Wage / Base : $XXXXXX.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 11/13/2002
Current Status : Remand Issued to State On 01/15/2003.

God bless LC process.

hi

i know only my case number which has been given by sesa. i called 404-562-2131 and i have given employer's phone number i got information about all case those has been applied throught my employer but it did not tell about which case number belongs which persons. but checked with case number i have, but it is different from case number DOL has. any body can help out in this how i can find my case number out of those numbers.

thanx
SAM

Last edited by a moderator:
Syam,

Instead of using phone system use the automated email system with employer phone no. i.e.,

against "To" - Type in 'LCSTATUS04@doleta.gov'.

do not type anything in the Subject. Type in exactly like following in the body of the message. (I mean put employer's phone no instead of Xs)

Employer Phone (XXX) XXX-XXXX

Once you get the response look through the various cases listed (they are all cases filed by your company). Most Probably Your case may be listed at the end. The only way to know if it is your case or not by comparing the Salary and your job title that you've put in your Labor application (ETA-750 form). if they match then that is your case no. And also by guessing the approximate date against "Received Regional Office:". Usually guessing goes by when you filed your application at SESA and at what time SESA would have processed you case and sent it across to DOL. You can approximate all these by looking at processing times.

The Case # given by SESA will be totally different from what ATL DOL would assign. So there is no way you can get status at ATL DOL using your SESA no.

Good luck in finding your case no.!!!!!!!

Can't let this forum down to 2nd page, so putting some lines here.

any one has got any update from atlanta DOL.

email is still not working, don't know (beleive) on phone system.

Nope. Can't beleive their phone System as well. There has been pattern whenever their email system has been not working, the phone system is also not accurate.

hi vasu

thanks for your response. i already did the same way, but the thing is all people who applied from my employer have same title and salary but there is little bit time difference between when my file sent to dol and rest of peoples files sent to dol, in sesa they were saying transmitted date which is different from file recieved date to dol. none of ours transmitted date matching with that date atleast my file transmitted date close to that date that the one DOL was saying certified two weeks ago, final completion. but when i went to florida sesa to check all our status there is no change for very bodies status is transmitted to DOL.

thanks

Hey Syam,

I hope the case that is certified is yours.

To calculate approximate date when DOL must have received your case from Sesa would be add 3 days. My case was transmitted on 7/19/2002 from FL Sesa and was received in regional on 7/22/2002. May be you can go by this assumptions i.e., it takes 3 days. Anyway, if others from your company who had dates near by you got certified would mean your case also must have been certified by this time. Maybe system is not showing up as systems in ATL has been down from past 15 days.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.