Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlgc : Update

My friend whose RD at DOL is 6/24/02 has recd intimation late last week to send a notice of internal display requirement. I guess this a routine paper that you display on the premises and attch with the app. I guess the lawyer screwed this one up. He is in the process of replying to that query. Will post updates. All the best to youll. This whole experience is most painful.

atl01:

I don't like to post the exact case number, but it is in range of 043-90-900 and 043-90-100.

Some cases got processed really quick is most likely because their DOT code, jobs short of workers. People like us don't expect that to happen. (unless you are extremly lucky).

AVM has not been updated for a long time. My case is in Oct, and I still couldn't find it from AVM.

Where did you get the info that about 1000 cases getting processed in ATL dol each month?

Rsur, thanks a lot for your update.

atl01, I learnt about my case by emailing to LCSTATUS04@doleta.gov giving the employer's phone number. From the reply, I used "Wage/Base" to figure out my case. The case number is like 043-98-XXX.

How to get case number

atl01,

How did you get your case number? You mentioned that you got it by sending email. You also said that AVM has not been updated yet. It is not updated, how did you get your case number?
What does AVM means? Maybe I am confusing.

THanks for reply

waters

AVM : AUTOMATED VOICEMAIL SYSTEM ( Telephone Interactive Voice Mail System).. has nothing to do with email system.

thanks

Hi,

I'm a new member, My case went to DOL atlanta on june 20th 2001

Haven't heard anything from them. I don't know my case#

Could you guys please let me know if anyone got approvals recently

rgds
adithya

adithya:

You are such an amazing person. For that long, you don't even care about your case until now. (no offense).

ATL DOL should be processing late June cases now.

First thing you should do is to find out the case#. Read previous posting and see how you can get that info by using email system. But email system may not be working all the time, so at the mean time, you may want to talk to your attorney.

After that, pls update us your case status.

Once GA SESA has forwarded the application to Atlanta Regional DOL:
How long does it take for the case to appear on the AVM and the Automates email system?

I am hoping..i have no contact with my law firm...HR keeps in touch with them...i will let you know as soon as i find out..i have heard of another approval for 11/29/01 however.

july case.

July 5th....eagerly waiting.....anyone in July before 5th?? (I'm sure there are lots:), if u are reading this thread..pls take a moment & post.
Thanks
-MjC

July 22

Me too, July 22, waiting, waiting, waiting...... Sivankoli please update me with your status whenever you hear something.

cj72:

You are absolutely right. We are stuck in State, Regional office, as well as I-140 and I-485. That is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.