Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my colleage have decided to wait for sometime before our lawyer calls dol. I mean my case is in first week of april and no reason to take a chance when i am so close.
Sorry Some_greencard. But will let you know if I hear anything useful from my lawyer.

Some_GreenCard said:
I guess it will be good idea if your lawyer makes call on behalf of you . Keep us posted how did conversation go... :)

Sean,

With respect (that should be a hint for your future messages) calling on the same day would consolidate all of our calls. So instead of getting one interruption a day everyday they would have all their calls during one day, Worst case scenario we would delay our applications by one day; after waiting for 2 years a day ain't gonna matter.

Secondly by calling on the same day we would deliver a message that the waiting time has COLLECTIVELY become a burden on all. In their minds they would say: "wow, these people are really hurting; jeez are we getting a lot of calls today, the waiting times have become too much".

Alternatively, we can take your suggestion and "pray". It seems the US hasn't taught us much if we expect prayer to resolve a problem.

I really like that one though: Pray. While we're at it I'm going to pary for a million dollars and let's see which request is fulfilled first.

jifjef..........I would suggest that you read the posting properly, that is who has posted what.
It was not me either suggested collectively or was against it. It was someone else.

Secondly, what my religion and culture has taught me is there is a lot of strength in prayer. But its all a matter of belief. Right?

For now I am just waiting to hear something from dol and not praying for million dollars. After all praying for money does'nt get you too far. But praying for wellbeing of everyone is something I continue to do everyday.

jifjef said:
Sean,

With respect (that should be a hint for your future messages) calling on the same day would consolidate all of our calls. So instead of getting one interruption a day everyday they would have all their calls during one day, Worst case scenario we would delay our applications by one day; after waiting for 2 years a day ain't gonna matter.

Secondly by calling on the same day we would deliver a message that the waiting time has COLLECTIVELY become a burden on all. In their minds they would say: "wow, these people are really hurting; jeez are we getting a lot of calls today, the waiting times have become too much".

Alternatively, we can take your suggestion and "pray". It seems the US hasn't taught us much if we expect prayer to resolve a problem.

I really like that one though: Pray. While we're at it I'm going to pary for a million dollars and let's see which request is fulfilled first.

Atlanta 2004

Looks like Atlanta Labor is speeding up. Thank God.....According to AVM my labor was certified in July 2004. :p Applied in Feb 2004. Does anyone know how long does it take to get an official notification?

I know some of you are waiting since march 2003. Hope you guys will be approved soon. Until then relax and go on with regular stuff.

For Jaguar2004

Jaguar2004,
Can you please post your case number ? And DOT Code ?

And also when your case got certified ( Date ) ?

Thanks

Guys,

For my case the AVM now says 'Certified'
My experience tells me:
The AVM is being updated on Sunday mornings only.

My details:
039.164-010
GA SESA Nov 2001
DOL 11 MAr 2003
Certified July 16th 2004

NOF regarding advertisement.

Singh244 - Can you please explain NOF regd advrt.

can you please explain NOF regd advrt and how you solved them ?
Thanks in Advance

Could you let us know when did the DOL remand to your employer, and when did your employer respond back to the DOL, When did the DOL recieved from employer ?

Thanks

singh244 said:
Guys,

For my case the AVM now says 'Certified'
My experience tells me:
The AVM is being updated on Sunday mornings only.

My details:
039.164-010
GA SESA Nov 2001
DOL 11 MAr 2003
Certified July 16th 2004

NOF regarding advertisement.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Mohican

Mohican, there are a total of 67 cases that match the criteria you specified.
Need more info to narrow. 've been busy lately. Catching up with the posts.

mohicanmohican said:
Bronco: This is mohicanmohican. My LCA was sent to Florida in OCT 2002. Any help in letting me figure out my case no will be much appreciated. I was informed that it was moved to ATL in DEC 2002 and as per earlier note by me, I don't know where it exist between Tallahasse and Atlanta.

Rgds
MohicanMohican

hi bronco,
how do you find case number in atlanta dol. I know my state case number and state authorities said it was forwarded to atlanata on march 24.But i did not find any cases during that period under my employer telephone number.
If any of you know a way of finding the number,plz let me know.

Like I said earlier, I don't know anything other than you already know. I just do a lookup at the published database at http://flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

It will only work for cases with R_RO between 1996-2003

prav03 said:
hi bronco,
how do you find case number in atlanta dol. I know my state case number and state authorities said it was forwarded to atlanata on march 24.But i did not find any cases during that period under my employer telephone number.

i would think that ..before doing any data-mining/analysis etc.. your lawyer is obligated to tell u the case #. Just call up ur lawyer and tell him you need the case # so that u can keep checking the status urself without bugging him everyday. He MUST give it to u! simple as that.

prav03 said:
hi bronco,

It will work if the lawyer is nice. Lawyer has obligation only when the sponsor provides all the information for paper work and the Applicant pays him directly.
This is rare. So many people end up cursing the uncooperative lawyer.

HotlantaGuy said:
i would think that ..before doing any data-mining/analysis etc.. your lawyer is obligated to tell u the case #. Just call up ur lawyer and tell him you need the case # so that u can keep checking the status urself without bugging him everyday. He MUST give it to u! simple as that.

Congratulations singh244

I wish you all the best for next steps of your GC processing, I-140/I-485.

Can you let us know:
What date did you receive NOF?
What date did your attorney/employer responded?
When was it received by ATL DOL?
And how long after receiving the response, did DOL took to approve your case?

I know these are too many questions at one time, but this will help a lot of people tremendously.

Thanks,
mhsoor

Status
Not open for further replies.