Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request From March Guys

All, I would really appreciate if these guys please post their current status after cheking with AVM/Lawyer/Employer.

sai1234 Mar 10 2003
aj2004 Mar 10 2003
adibazz Mar 23 2003
ATL03 Mar 24 2003
aksmks Mar 26 2003
scabtl Mar 26 2003
yoginm73 Mar 26 2003

Thanks

Thanks scbatl !!

Did you check with your employer/Lawyer ? Because as we have experienced
from previous posts, Sometimes there is a delay in updating the AVM system
while employer/lawyer receiving the letters in advance.

Thanks again and hope u will get certified soon..

Thanks

For scbatl

Or if you know the case number, you can try to call the Atlanta DOL directly and find out what's going on with your case. They can give you an idea how long will it take to certify or if it is already assigend to an officer.

Thanks

LaborUnknown
I talked to my employer and lawyer. they promised me to tell me right away as soon as they hear from ATLDOL... They do a pretty good job on this...

Thanks for ur advice to call ATLDOL.. but to me it is mere waste and also my lawyer adviced me not to call them because there are guys in the dept who are willingly delaying the cases from which they get a call. Iam not sure about this... But i feel u got to wait.. anyway i waited almost 2 yrs 5 months .. waiting another couple months is not going to affect me...

Question to BRONCO

Bronco said:
floridaLC whn did you file in florida ? I may be able to help you

Bronco: This is mohicanmohican. My LCA was sent to Florida in OCT 2002. Any help in letting me figure out my case no will be much appreciated. I was informed that it was moved to ATL in DEC 2002 and as per earlier note by me, I don't know where it exist between Tallahasse and Atlanta.

Rgds
MohicanMohican

My case is still saying "RECIEVED REGIONAL OFFICE ON MARCH 26".
I have a very good employer and they will let me know the moment they hear anything. Also my lawyer said that its not advisable to call DOL.

Atlanta DOL Status

Here in this site, immigration.com, they updated their DOL processing dates and it is saying they are processing March-April cases..

But in our thread, we are not seeing any approvals...don't know what's going on..

"Recv in REg office" message as of today

Resv date : 08-apr-2004.

Everytime i hear this message , I want to throw my cell phone.... got tired of hearing this.

guys........it seems our life is now revolving around this. All of us are so frustrated and whats sad is that we cant do a thing about it.
So why dont we just relax and have some faith........in God!

Lets pray that next week we shall hear many many approvals coming thru. Maybe if we all pray together God just may hear our plea!!!:)

What does it mean ....

Anybody has any idea what "Returned by employer after a remand" means. Does it mean they have received the response to the query and yet to start working on the case or they have started working on the case already.

My Lawyer responded to the DOL's query in 3rd week of May 2004. ATL DOL's AVM says, "Returned by employer after a remand" and the status was updated on 12th July 2004. If it takes ATL DOL this long just to acknowledge the receipt of documents, then GOD help us.

mhsoor

Still waiting....Lawyer told me be patient for another 3 months..AVM still says received in regional office on march 10th 2003. Spoke to the officer processing the case she said 5-6 weeks. Don't know if I did the right thing by speaking to the officer.

LaborUnknown said:
All, I would really appreciate if these guys please post their current status after cheking with AVM/Lawyer/Employer.

sai1234 Mar 10 2003
aj2004 Mar 10 2003
adibazz Mar 23 2003
ATL03 Mar 24 2003
aksmks Mar 26 2003
scabtl Mar 26 2003
yoginm73 Mar 26 2003

Thanks

Thanks ATL03, aj2004 !!

Thanks ATL03, aj2004 for your time to updated the forum.

As you guys know this is the only method to keep all forum members updated..

I really appreciate this..

mhsoor said:
Anybody has any idea what "Returned by employer after a remand" means. Does it mean they have received the response to the query and yet to start working on the case or they have started working on the case already.

My Lawyer responded to the DOL's query in 3rd week of May 2004. ATL DOL's AVM says, "Returned by employer after a remand" and the status was updated on 12th July 2004. If it takes ATL DOL this long just to acknowledge the receipt of documents, then GOD help us.

mhsoor
Mhsoor,
That means they ack they received your response. And my case got certified within two weeks after they received the remand response. Keep checking the AVM for your case status. I won't be surprise yours got certified soon.

Whoever is receiving inquiries whatever they are called - remands etc.. dont know the exact term here..What are they about? Not enough salary or advertisements..

imlab said:
Mhsoor,
That means they ack they received your response. And my case got certified within two weeks after they received the remand response. Keep checking the AVM for your case status. I won't be surprise yours got certified soon.

Hi guys

I just spoke to my lawyer and she offered to call dol to find out about my case at my request.

But I am not sure if its a good idea to do it.

Would it be okay if my lawyer made the call or its not a good idea to call dol at all.......no matter who calls?

Any suggestions??

I guess it will be good idea if your lawyer makes call on behalf of you . Keep us posted how did conversation go... :)

Seannc said:
Hi guys

I just spoke to my lawyer and she offered to call dol to find out about my case at my request.

But I am not sure if its a good idea to do it.

Would it be okay if my lawyer made the call or its not a good idea to call dol at all.......no matter who calls?

Any suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies.