Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor Approooooooooved. - Hurray...

Thank god, they updated the AVM, I found out that my case
is certified.
3 Years of wait time is over. I am sooooo glad.
Hang in there, rest of you, you will all get approved soon.

BIG sigh of relief. :)

GA SESA DATE: June2001
ATl REGIONAL: Feb'6th 2003
Certified: May24th 2004
Software Programmer/ Analyst.

GC2ME said:
Thank god, they updated the AVM, I found out that my case
is certified.
3 Years of wait time is over. I am sooooo glad.
Hang in there, rest of you, you will all get approved soon.

BIG sigh of relief. :)

GA SESA DATE: June2001
ATl REGIONAL: Feb'6th 2003
Certified: May24th 2004
Software Programmer/ Analyst.

Congrats GC2ME and wish You goodluck for your I140/485, and hope some luck favours and miracles happen for all those waiting for 3 years in Labor.

Got my labour approved!
ATL DOL 03/10/2003
Approved on 05/04/2004
I Got this message from AVM . i think they have updated the system.
Alll guys check ur status in the AVM.

Thanks.

Congrats to GC2ME and eshchap!

Finally, AVM can be in some use! Check your status, all Feb, Mar and Apr guys. Today might be your big day.

Updated list.

Avm

Hello All,
Confused with AVM, trying to find my status, I know my employer phone #, the case # and DOT code, but I don't know Employer Tax Id ... that's what it asks for :(
- Dru

dru said:
Hello All,
Confused with AVM, trying to find my status, I know my employer phone #, the case # and DOT code, but I don't know Employer Tax Id ... that's what it asks for :(
- Dru

Try option 1 when you call AVM. You also can find Employer Tax Id on your pay stub or W2. But I think option 1 is better.

My petition was transferred from GA state to ATL DOL on 3/20/03. As per AVM, there are two cases received on 3/24/03 at ATL DOL from my company. One of the cases got certified with last update date of 4/27/04 and I am not sure if it is mine. I am trying to find out from my attorney and till now, they say they haven't received the approval notice. Will let you all know as soon as I get more info...

Done

DESIDON is now officially certified.

APPLIED : Sep 2001
Regional approval(NC) : 12/23/2002
NOF : 1/30/2004
Replied : 3/5/2004
Approved : 5/27/2004

After 2 years and 8 months I am finally out of this wretched pit of despair.

Best of luck to ppl still in here. Hopefully the DOL gods will show you some favor soon.

Time to open a cold one.....

DESIDON777 said:
DESIDON is now officially certified.

APPLIED : Sep 2001
Regional approval(NC) : 12/23/2002
NOF : 1/30/2004
Replied : 3/5/2004
Approved : 5/27/2004

After 2 years and 8 months I am finally out of this wretched pit of despair.

Best of luck to ppl still in here. Hopefully the DOL gods will show you some favor soon.

Time to open a cold one.....
Congrats DESIDON777, wish you good luck for your I140/485. Are you going for Concurrent filing or filing seperately.

The one certified is not mine. It is my friend's petition. Now that they have updated the AVM, does anyone know how current the information is in AVM? Also, any idea how frequently it will be updated. I understand it is anybody's guess, but was wondering if any body got a chance to dig and find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.