Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reddy -

How the case numbers are assigned ? Is it specific to Applicant or Specific to employer ( Say group of Application filled by employer )

Reddy20 said:
I don't have the case number but I know the received date, so I think I can check my case with the received date.

NCstate said:
Reddy -

How the case numbers are assigned ? Is it specific to Applicant or Specific to employer ( Say group of Application filled by employer )
It is specific to applicant.

prav03 said:
how do we find the received date for the case

You can get the forwarded date from your lawyer/employer. State DOL will send a notice to attorney/employer with forwared date to ATL DOL.

ravipadaki said:
My attorney says that "Florida DOL doesn't send any transfer notices for cases transfered to Atlanta DOL". Is this true?

How did you come to know that your case has been moved to Atlanta DOL then?

ravipadaki said:
My attorney says that "Florida DOL doesn't send any transfer notices for cases transfered to Atlanta DOL". Is this true?

I think it does, we received from our attorney a letter saying that our cases were transferred on Atlanta DOL on 27 April and also we checked on the internet and the status of our cases is 'Transmitted'

My case was filed on Jan 20 and they are now processing Jan 27 cases, so I gave a call to my attorney whether any letter has been received or not, but attorney says we don't get any transfer notices.

oanacn said:
I think it does, we received from our attorney a letter saying that our cases were transferred on Atlanta DOL on 27 April and also we checked on the internet and the status of our cases is 'Transmitted'
how do we find case status on yhe internet

Avm?

Hello All,
I've been a silent observer, couple of things:
- Getting no reply on 404-562-2131 ... is this still the AVM number?
- What's the right forum to look on for CP vs. Concurrent filing discussion
Thanks
- Dru

RIR in Atlanta

:confused: My attorney told me my case is been transferred from the NC office to the Atlanta regional office (two weeks ago), how and where can I track my case? Has anybody has any idea how much time are we talking about?

Thanks

NCtato said:
:confused: My attorney told me my case is been transferred from the NC office to the Atlanta regional office (two weeks ago), how and where can I track my case? Has anybody has any idea how much time are we talking about?

Thanks

ATL DOL is processing cases from march 2003 now, so you will have to wait around a year, to find your case number you have to call AVM , they do not update the system very often so I don't know when you cand find your case there.

oanacn said:
ATL DOL is processing cases from march 2003 now, so you will have to wait around a year, to find your case number you have to call AVM , they do not update the system very often so I don't know when you cand find your case there.
Excuse my ignorance, :eek: what is and how I contact AVM?

NCtato said:
Excuse my ignorance, :eek: what is and how I contact AVM?

I beleive, AVM stand for Automated Voice Message. It is for Regional DOL office telephone information retrieval systems to check the status of case. You can call and find the status at 404-562-2131.

Status
Not open for further replies.