Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
atlanta federal labor

hi
my attorney sent me a letter that he received from department of labor ,florida. In that letter, it was mentioned that my labor certificate was forwarded to atlanta dol in march 2003. when i contact automatic status line, no cases are listed under my employer phone number in march 2003.
would there be any case number associated with labor certificate. my attorney was saying there won't be any case number.
please provide me info regarding this.
thanks

prav03 said:
hi
my attorney sent me a letter that he received from department of labor ,florida. In that letter, it was mentioned that my labor certificate was forwarded to atlanta dol in march 2003. when i contact automatic status line, no cases are listed under my employer phone number in march 2003.
would there be any case number associated with labor certificate. my attorney was saying there won't be any case number.
please provide me info regarding this.
thanks

prav03-

Here is the post from one of our forum friend. Hope this will give an idea about what is going on at ATL DOL

===========

25th May 2004, 11:42 AM
powerman
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2003

Attorney Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the latest update from my Attoney regarding case transfer to US DOL, but not found in AVM.

----------------
We just received word from the US DOL that their offices will be spending next week inputting cases into the system that have not yet been entered. The office received several boxes last year that were not entered into the system due to labor shortages, but each box shows the date they were transferred from the state DOL. The transfer date will be entered into the system so they can be prioritized ahead of cases transferred more recently. I think we should be able to find your case on the automated system in approx. two weeks.
---------------

Hope this will help!

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy..........

Folks,
The RFE on my case was finally cleared on Apr 27 and my case was certified.
The RFE was for an unsigned G28. :mad: How stupid a reason that caused a 3 month delay. Bad luck I guess

Case details:
Number: 04397XXX
State Receipt Date: Nov 19 2002
Federal Receipt Date: Jan 13 2003
RFE date: Some date in Feb 2004
RFE Replied: Apr 22 2004
Certified Date: Apr 27 2004

Best of luck to the folks who are still waiting. Hope to see some of you in the 140-485 forums.

Ognep

atlanta federal labor

hi
i am listening to automated status line by giving employer phone number.
For one case,It is saying that"case no xxxxx with dot code xxx has been remandated to the employer." what does it mean.
Please provide some info on this.
Thanks

it is normal to receive the remand 10 days after it has been remanded. Was your case updated on AVM? Your employer can call ATL DOL and request them to fax / mail the remand again.

AVM is back and working. Good news is they updated it. It lists my company's all cases now. :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
TAMIL_GC if u dont mind can you repost the phone number for AVM. I tried calling however all I got was continious ringing at the other end.

Some_GreenCard said:
Great news!!! Now we know they update AVM once in a while....
Tamil_GC , did you get your case #...?

It used to list only few cases which is field on 1998 to 2002. Now it lists around 15 more cases. I have to find which one is mine. But I could not listen to all the cases as the system down again.

Does anyone has any idea about this:
My company has filed several Labour appl, from 1998, so when I check with AVM it lists the cases from 1998 how to get my case status which is in 2003..

Reddy20 said:
Does anyone has any idea about this:
My company has filed several Labour appl, from 1998, so when I check with AVM it lists the cases from 1998 how to get my case status which is in 2003..

Press 2 to listen other cases, keep press 2 until your case. Is that answer your question?

TAMIL_GC said:
Press 2 to listen other cases, keep press 2 until your case. Is that answer your question?
I don't have the case number but I know the received date, so I think I can check my case with the received date.

Status
Not open for further replies.