Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filed in Dec 2004 and cleared already !

It was very surprising to know that one of my friend who had applied in GA during Dec 2004 had already cleared his state and federal last week.

Till now this is the third person I knew who applied in 2004 and got his approval done within no time.

I'm definitely happy for my friends, but when I compare my situtation, I feel a great deal of injustice waiting close to 3 years !

Queue process looks like a lottery to me !

Indefinitely waiting,
sunny_sm

Sunny_sm, you are right one of my friend who started his labour in late dec got NOF in the last week of Feb, and he replied to it in the 3rd week of March.

I think

only1left Jan 06 2003
ognep Jan 13 2003

should request your attorney to find out about your case since ATL DOL seems to be processing 2nd week cases ( if your attorney is co-operative).

ATL DOL is testing our patience :mad: :mad:

Limit of patience

I just called ATL DOL on behalf of my HR.

Lady said my application was received on Jan 30th, currently they are processing 2nd week of Jan cases. Call back after a month....

More waiting game...

since nobody was posting any good news, this forum getting bored. So guys post some good news soon :)

-smbasha

ramblings - to relieve boredom.

most pro-left bumper stickers
seem to be found on beat-up cars !

Free Tibet!! - screams one.
save the pandas - another.

both cars are worse for wear,
proclaiming their occupants penurity.

sad but true - Tibet does not find takers
among the Lexus' and Range Rovers.

Porsches dont care about pandas
a Hummer with "save the trees" ??....naah!

seems just the 'losers' in a capitalist world
care about issues facing humanity.

A Saab overtakes a lowly Saturn
as the lights turn green.

"Give peace a chance" - says one...
"EAT MY DUST" - the Saab.

to come to bat for Mother Earth..
seems a losing game.

people who can - dont.
people who care - can't.

Dec 23, 2002 and all that ..... :)

Certified - finally!

Guys,

I received the certification to my labor today. I wish everyone all the best in this forum. Two RFE's later and finally the long awaited letter.

:)

NII, congrats!

Good luck in 140/485.

Please post your decision whether go concurrent or semi-concurrent(get 140's receipt first, then file 485).

Thanks,

Re: NII, congrats!

Originally posted by GAROL
Good luck in 140/485.

Please post your decision whether go concurrent or semi-concurrent(get 140's receipt first, then file 485).

Thanks,

I am filing concurrently. Thank you for the well-wishes. Just when you think the end is not in sight, then it happens. My advise to everyone is to remain calm and not get youself worked out. Concentrate on your efforts at work and don't let this get you down. After all, a labor certification is worth nothing without a job. Good luck guys!

Re: Certified - finally!

Originally posted by NII
Guys,

I received the certification to my labor today. I wish everyone all the best in this forum. Two RFE's later and finally the long awaited letter.

:)

NII ,

Congratulations!
All the best for your next phase.

NII,
Congrats for you approval & Good luck for I-140/485 concurrent process.

And also keep post us your I-140/485 status.

Thanks
-smbasha

Finally, an approval after weeks. :) I believe every one attached to this thread is happy for you, NII. Best luck in your next stops. So, Atlanta DOL is still working. I thought....

Re: Re: NII, congrats!

Originally posted by NII
I am filing concurrently. Thank you for the well-wishes. Just when you think the end is not in sight, then it happens. My advise to everyone is to remain calm and not get youself worked out. Concentrate on your efforts at work and don't let this get you down. After all, a labor certification is worth nothing without a job. Good luck guys!

Well said NII. Congratulations and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.