Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My case(RIR) was transferred from florida to Atlanta DOL last month. Looks like it is going to be a long wait for approval from Atlanta DOL, about a year or so. How long it takes to get the receipt no or case no from Atlanata DOL?

Information to All

Hi Guys,

NOF and pending with ESJ

NOF is only a correction to ETA 750 Application in my case

Don't ask me how I got this information. EJB is the short name for Ms. Elizabeth Sledge.She is on vacation till April 19, 2004.However she is attending some cases from home.My case is also pending with her.She is attending my case from home.She is an experienced officer in DOL. Those people who got NOF or RFE and whose cases are pending with ESJ she is attending all those cases from home.

Again don't ask me how I got this info.

NII, What is your NOF date, if you don't mind can you please post your details of NOF and your attorney's reply.

Re: NOF ???

Originally posted by Some_GreenCard
What is the difference between NOF and RFE ?

Thanks,
Some_GreenCard

It more or less same with small difference

NOF - Notice of finding - query for Recruitment effort, previlage wage, etc

RFE - Request for evidence - query for missed documents, non-completion, or mistakes of the documents.

Difference in NOF and REF

NOF is issued when there is a correction to an already scrutinized application.It means the application can be corrected for immediate approval. Whereas in the case of REF,DOL is expecting additional evidence to approve the LCA.In case of REF it may result in rejection also.In case of NOF there may not be a rejection. NOF is a common querry in most of the cases.In most of the cases even if there is any correction in the application,there will be NOF but not RFE.

The information provided is based on legal research.

Tamil_GC: EJB is your sister.

Take it easy Only 1 Left...

If you see the icon underneath the Tamil_GC's post, it was meant to be a joke...

Don't take it personally....Keep this forum informative like you have been doing....

Guys, No hard feelings please...

Re: Difference in NOF and REF

Originally posted by only1left
NOF is issued when there is a correction to an already scrutinized application.It means the application can be corrected for immediate approval. Whereas in the case of REF,DOL is expecting additional evidence to approve the LCA.In case of REF it may result in rejection also.In case of NOF there may not be a rejection. NOF is a common querry in most of the cases.In most of the cases even if there is any correction in the application,there will be NOF but not RFE.

The information provided is based on legal research.

Tamil_GC: EJB is your sister.

Hi only1left-

I am sorry. I did not mean that way. It was just out of sense of humor.

Hope approval's this week from

only1left Jan 06 2003
ognep Jan 13 2003
atl-la-bore Jan 29 2003
PainCard Jan 30 2003.

I wish!!!

Reddy 20,

I hope your words come true....There are no approvals for long time......I am really feeling sorry for Dec. Guys with RFE still waiting for response.....

No Luck

Waiting Waiting! How long? Whats wrong with US immigration officers? I am really frustrated.

Originally posted by Reddy20

only1left Jan 06 2003
ognep Jan 13 2003
atl-la-bore Jan 29 2003
PainCard Jan 30 2003.

Did anybody called DOL to find out your status. Any luck !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Reddy20

only1left Jan 06 2003
ognep Jan 13 2003
atl-la-bore Jan 29 2003
PainCard Jan 30 2003.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

question ?

Is it true that the recent random approvals is because of a computer glitch within DOL ?

Somebody just mentioned it to me, am not sure how true it is ?

regards,

is this the fate of foreign work force like me?

Just to share my feeling...
I started working here in 2000, and I heard that I can get a green card in 3 years... and now it is 2004(4 years later) I am still waiting for LC(!)...
I know everybody is same as me here... but specially, my company is thinking about selling it to another venture capital or to another company... in that case, I gotta start over all this process again... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... no............
nowadays, I don't feel like I want to write some code in the office... just feel bad...
Sorry if I remind you guys of your situation...

Good luck with all of you, smart gigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.