Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

I guess what he meant is not June priority date but the date Atlanta office received the case after FP is complete.

If is any help, when I called USICS yesterday the lady told me that Atlanta was processing now JUNE 30th applications....I dont know how accourate this is, or what it means for that matter lol

You may be right. I finished my FP on July 2nd and it may take another two weeks to transfer my case to local DO that would be July 16. So if they are processing June 30th case, I can expect some movement in another 2 weeks.

I guess what he meant is not June priority date but the date Atlanta office received the case after FP is complete.

Did your case status change online after your FP?

You may be right. I finished my FP on July 2nd and it may take another two weeks to transfer my case to local DO that would be July 16. So if they are processing June 30th case, I can expect some movement in another 2 weeks.

This is SO not right! All the other offices are so ahead of this and of course the one I have to go to is the one behind.

If you look @ the time lines, they are now processing most of the may applicants. I know it sucks that other DOs are ahead but patience is key.

This is SO not right! All the other offices are so ahead of this and of course the one I have to go to is the one behind.

Considering that my I-485 took almost THREE YEARS to process, getting the N-400 done in only five months won't get you much sympathy from me. Besides, you can apply 90 days early, so you're looking at around 7-10 weeks after eligibility to get the oath. Not too bad.

Also, consider the fact that Atlanta is one of the few offices offering same day oaths. File to oath processing time in Atlanta is thus about the same as the other offices.

I don't want sympathy....I know it takes a while etc etc I was just comparing to the other DOs nothing wrong with that, it doesn't take away they FACT that they are indeed behind compared to the rest. I just want to get it over with, don't we all!

Received Yellow CFR letter today. It asked for State Issued Driver's licence and records/court dispositions for arrests. I think the second one is because I had indicated in my N400 a traffic citation that happened 8 years ago that I paid a fine of $70. No DUI or drugs involved. I have a copy of the citation and the receipt for the fine. I think that should be enough documentation. Any opinions?

I got an email this morning: "Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled."

Aniretake - I also recieved an email stating that my case has been sent to the local office for interview to be scheduled. Based on the dates for the May FP's we should be looking at 2nd or 3rd week of October for interviews.

06/01/09 : N-400 rec'd at TSC
06/04/09 : Check Cashed
06/07/09 : Notice Date
06/15/09 : FP Notice Received
06/26/09 : FP Appointment
07/29/09 : CFR letter
09/09/09 : Email confirmation
: Interview letter
: Interview Date
: Oath Letter
: Oath Date
: Passport applied
: Passport received

Case Status Changed Online

I did not get any email so far, but checked mine and my wife's online status, it has changed too. I am expecting 3rd or 4th week for interviews. Glad Atlanta DO has reached to June filers.

Aniretake - I also recieved an email stating that my case has been sent to the local office for interview to be scheduled. Based on the dates for the May FP's we should be looking at 2nd or 3rd week of October for interviews.

CONGRATULATIONS to all May filers!

I did not get any email so far, but checked mine and my wife's online status, it has changed too. I am expecting 3rd or 4th week for interviews. Glad Atlanta DO has reached to June filers.

CONGRATS to all June Filers!

PRK73 can you please update your signature files to reflect your PD/FP/ID dates so it's easier for everyone to have a benchmark as per the milestones.

Finally the email has arrived and my cas status has been updated!

05/29/09: N400 Application sent
06/03/09: N400Application received
06/08/09: Check cashed
06/25/09: FP Appointment notice Received
07/02/09: FP taken as sheduled
09/09/09: CRIS email about "This case has been sent for a standard interview"

Did you get the CFR letter before your case status changed online ?

05/29/09: N400 Application sent
06/03/09: N400Application received
06/08/09: Check cashed
06/25/09: FP Appointment notice Received
07/02/09: FP taken as sheduled
09/09/09: CRIS email about "This case has been sent for a standard interview"

I got CFR though my wife did not. The CFR stated to bring English translation of all foreign documents. I had submitted my native language birth certificate during my GC process and it could be related to that.

Did you get the CFR letter before your case status changed online ?