Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

What are you talking about??? Nobody who applied in June has received IL yet!
I guess most of the June filers have seen their online case status changed to ' standard interview' and they will receive their interview letters shortly

Hello All,
Just wanted to updated everyone that i had my fingerprints taken @ the collier st facilitytoday, although they were scheduled for Sept 18th. The place was dead and i went around 11:30AM and was told to come around 1:30pm to have the FP's taken with no gurantee. I went around 12:30PM as there was a different guy and he let me in and it took not more than 30 mins with the wait.

We tried going for early FP's for my spouse over the weekend on Saturday but we were refused. So we'll go as scheduled this week. Just FYI...

I don't know if it matters...but why did you get your FP done first and then tried your spouse later...:confused: getting all done together may help to keep the files together... even for interview...

We tried going for early FP's for my spouse over the weekend on Saturday but we were refused. So we'll go as scheduled this week. Just FYI...

Hey guys, I received my interview letter today, scheduled for Oct 19, 2009 at 10.25 am, my wife has been scheduled for same day at 10.05 am.

Hey guys, I received my interview letter today, scheduled for Oct 19, 2009 at 10.25 am, my wife has been scheduled for same day at 10.05 am.
Congrats prk73!! & Goodluck! (Based upon May/June files, it's taking 2.5 months to get an interview date after the FP's are taken and overall 4.5 months to get the overall proecess completed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it matters...but why did you get your FP done first and then tried your spouse later...:confused: getting all done together may help to keep the files together... even for interview...
Maybe you are correct and the thought came to my mind but, someone has to be with our kids so we both couldn't go at the same time.

Need urgent help

In N400 application regarding marriage questions - Question 8
how to answer:

1) If you were married before give information about your prior spouse.
Should I leave this blank - Item F? - (Married once only)

2) How many times your current spouse has been married. Leave it blank or say 1 or whatelse?

8.F.1 Prior Spouse's Family Name (Last Name): Just write N/A
8.G Put 1
8.G.1: Put N/A again

Hope this helps.

In N400 application regarding marriage questions - Question 8
how to answer:

1) If you were married before give information about your prior spouse.
Should I leave this blank - Item F? - (Married once only)

2) How many times your current spouse has been married. Leave it blank or say 1 or whatelse?

Quite Interesting!

I have not received my IL yet, but it will be interesting to see if my interview date falls on the same day than yours since we did our FP on the same day and received the CRIS email on the same day too!

05/29/09: N400 Application sent
06/03/09: N400Application received
06/08/09: Check cashed
06/25/09: FP Appointment notice Received
07/02/09: FP taken as sheduled
09/09/09: CRIS email about "This case has been sent for a standard interview"
09/16/09: IL letter received
10/14/09: Interview Scheduled for 12:25

Last edited by a moderator:
USCIS Status Update

I have not recieved my letter either - also, I have been checking the USCIS website on the status change - I observed that the update date keeps changing everyday. Does anyone else see the same. Thanks

You may get interview letter today. Looks like you filed earlier than me, on that basis your interview will be before me.

I have not received my IL yet, but it will be interesting to see if my interview date falls on the same day than yours since we did our FP on the same day and received the CRIS email on the same day too!

05/29/09: N400 Application sent
06/03/09: N400Application received
06/08/09: Check cashed
06/25/09: FP Appointment notice Received
07/02/09: FP taken as sheduled
09/09/09: CRIS email about "This case has been sent for a standard interview"

Where do you see the update date?

I have not recieved my letter either - also, I have been checking the USCIS website on the status change - I observed that the update date keeps changing everyday. Does anyone else see the same. Thanks

I received my Interview letter yesterday for Atlanta DO. It asked me to bring any document regarding the Selective Service. I did not register with Selective Service as I came to US first time after my 27th birthday and I did not have any Status Information Letter either. Do I have to get any status information letter .
Your help is appreciated.

I received my Interview letter yesterday for Atlanta DO. It asked me to bring any document regarding the Selective Service. I did not register with Selective Service as I came to US first time after my 27th birthday and I did not have any Status Information Letter either. Do I have to get any status information letter .
Your help is appreciated.
Can you post ur details so that everyone can get a feel of the timeline in Atlanta DO