Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

My friend and her husband went to Atlanta today for her interview. She was denied as they applied 3 months too early.

I said exactly what I wanted to say. Her husband wanted to help her with paperwork and got her a denial. He was way off!

Are bhai log..........english likhne mein dikaat hoti hai to use hindi or gujarati.........but don't confuse others about what you want to say

My wife received her fingerprinting notice. If she goes a day late for the finger printing will it be a problem. I understand that one can go earlier than the finger printing date but wasn't sure about going later. KIndly advise.

My wife received her fingerprinting notice. If she goes a day late for the finger printing will it be a problem. I understand that one can go earlier than the finger printing date but wasn't sure about going later. KIndly advise.

It shouldn't be a problem. Atlanta DO will either accept it or request for her to formally reschedule.

She should be fine. Just do not plan on going on Tuesday. Wednesdays and Saturdays between 2PM and 3 PM seem to be the best bet.

N-400: Interview Letter

Folks

Getting little concerned now. Going by precedents I shall have received my IL now but not yet. Spoke to Lewisville and they refused to talk, said atlanta office is processing my file. So I went ahead and sought an appointment (InfoPass) on 7/28. Questions:

1. Am I going crazy or the delay is normal? It has been 48 days since I am finger printed. I hear normal time of 3 weeks for IL.
2. Are we seeing Atlanta office backed-up running slow?
3. What could be reasons??
4. Tips??

Thanks

Atlanta DOA
PD 5/9/2009
Check cashed 5/11/2009
NOA 5/11/2009
FP notice 5/25/
FP Due 6/5/2009
FP Done 5/27/2009 (walk-in)
IL: ????

According to the USCIS web site, they're processing November 2008, not May 2009. According to the timelines posted here, you're not getting your IL until next week at the earliest. I should get my IL a week before you :)

Folks

Getting little concerned now. Going by precedents I shall have received my IL now but not yet. Spoke to Lewisville and they refused to talk, said atlanta office is processing my file. So I went ahead and sought an appointment (InfoPass) on 7/28. Questions:

1. Am I going crazy or the delay is normal? It has been 48 days since I am finger printed. I hear normal time of 3 weeks for IL.
2. Are we seeing Atlanta office backed-up running slow?
3. What could be reasons??
4. Tips??

Thanks

Atlanta DOA
PD 5/9/2009
Check cashed 5/11/2009
NOA 5/11/2009
FP notice 5/25/
FP Due 6/5/2009
FP Done 5/27/2009 (walk-in)
IL: ????

I was wondering that myself. The processing times have changed to 5 months. We shall see at the end of next week if IL letters come. I am not too concerned though..or should i be?

According to the USCIS web site, they're processing November 2008, not May 2009. According to the timelines posted here, you're not getting your IL until next week at the earliest. I should get my IL a week before you :)

are you implying you are getting yours this week?

are you implying you are getting yours this week?

Well, two persons posting here in this thread got their ILs last week. Their PD was a week earlier than mine :) Of course, each application is different so I cannot be really sure. No IL for me in the mail today.

always wondered..when does name check initiate/start? after the FP or as soon as you submit your application?