April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the BCIS online message change for FP?

Does the BCIS online message change when you get FP notice? Wanted to know as my 140 and 485 were filed in First week of May 2003 and later I changed the Address without notifying BCIS.

Thanks.

My notice date is May 8, 2003 - I haven't heard anything about FP yet... anyone from this time frame receive their FP notices?

I am in EB2 at VSC.

Originally posted by compuser1973
My notice date is May 8, 2003 - I haven't heard anything about FP yet... anyone from this time frame receive their FP notices?

I am in EB2 at VSC.

USCIS had recently started issuing FP notices for April - May 2003 485 filers. Wait for your turn.

avipin:
If a notice is mailed the I485 online message will change to inicate that. And aslo once your FP is received, the status will change to indicate that. You would receive the FP notice at the address specified in your 485 Application.

But don't rely too much on online message. keep checking the ATM too.

hth
dyno

Nonconsistent Online Message

Guys,

Even though i received finger print notice, the same old message is displaying since i applied for my green card.

So just disregard those messages........ until you see some major change in it..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my first FP notice

I have received my first FP notice yesterday. It is scheduled for 04-March-2004. Updated the Excel.

Well! Thats some relief. At least, now I know my application is not recycled.

Does the fact that I received FP notice have anything to do with I140 approval? Can I expect my 140 application to be processed soon?

Stay safe.

Re: Received my first FP notice

Originally posted by hakoonamataata
I have received my first FP notice yesterday. It is scheduled for 04-March-2004. Updated the Excel.

Well! Thats some relief. At least, now I know my application is not recycled.

Does the fact that I received FP notice have anything to do with I140 approval? Can I expect my 140 application to be processed soon?

Nope. FP scheduling has its own cycle. It has no bearing on your 140 nor does it guarantees any approval. People who applied between Sept 2002 - March 2003 received FP notices within 2-3 months. An many got multiple FP notices. So FP notice is not a progressive stage in your GC process.

hth
dyno

Stay safe.

I received my FP notice scheduled for March 02, I don't know what's the point for this FP, since I haven't heard anything about my I140 yet.

FP received, Process resumed

It took about 5 days for service center to receive finger prints. The process has been resumed. This info is from online message. Something has happened at VSC there are some prompt online message updates. I hope this change is due to the litigation (compliant filed) and continues on to further stages...I140 and I485 approval.

Rajudm

Please post your FP experience at Newark. How long did it take and will they allow you to do FP an hour earlier than the scheduled time.

TIA.

gc_majburi...FP at Newark, NJ

Here is my experience....this explains why we are all having problems with USCIS officials...

We got to the commerce drive FP center by 9:10AM, parked the car in a private parking next to the building ($12 flat). Our scheduled time was 10:AM. The security guy at the door told us we were early and asked us to come back by 9:45 AM. There are no seats to wait (he told us that those seats were for people who were scheduled for previous time slot). So we came down and waited for 30 minutes. When we went up the stairs we found out that people had already lined up. So we had to join the line at the end. We were not told that we could form the line outside the door. When asked there was no response from him.

DON'T TRY EARLY FP. YOU HAVE TO STAND IN THE BUILDING LOBBY (If they allow you to stand). FORM A LINE on the stairs.

Hope this helps.

Re: gc_majburi...FP at Newark, NJ

Originally posted by rajudm
Here is my experience....this explains why we are all having problems with USCIS officials...

We got to the commerce drive FP center by 9:10AM, parked the car in a private parking next to the building ($12 flat). Our scheduled time was 10:AM. The security guy at the door told us we were early and asked us to come back by 9:45 AM. There are no seats to wait (he told us that those seats were for people who were scheduled for previous time slot). So we came down and waited for 30 minutes. When we went up the stairs we found out that people had already lined up. So we had to join the line at the end. We were not told that we could form the line outside the door. When asked there was no response from him.

DON'T TRY EARLY FP. YOU HAVE TO STAND IN THE BUILDING LOBBY (If they allow you to stand). FORM A LINE on the stairs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply. It does help. I am assuming that it took around an hour to get out of the building ?

Status
Not open for further replies.