April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Forgot to put FP date

Finished FP today and spread sheet is updated.

Originally posted by jrao124
Hi,
SOrry, I forgot to put the FP date in the excel sheet. Re-attaching.

Progress @ VSC for I140

Hey guys,

Processing Time published by VSC shows big progress in processing of I-140. In month the processing date has moved to Jan 2003. This date was June 2002 just a month ago.

I hope this is a sign of good things to come.....

I-140 Processing times.

Hi All,

The date has moved to March 28th.
But I am curious to know whether March cases are getting approved ?

I see lot of April/May filiers getting FPs. How about I-140's ?

Thanks

Are these FP are triggered based on some event like EAD Renewal /AP Renewal ?????? Mine is 03/31/03 & still waiting.

Applied for EAD renewal RD 02/13/04 so hoping that might do something when somebody dust out to see some status. I-140 was approved 6 months back.

Thanks

FP done on 2/26

Applied on 4/8/03

FP just done on 2/26/2004

When will I-140 be approved?

I found that 70% was touched (approve or ref) which was submitted on 4/8/2003. I felt a little frustrated.

Originally posted by GC_candiadate
Are these FP are triggered based on some event like EAD Renewal /AP Renewal ?????? Mine is 03/31/03 & still waiting.

Applied for EAD renewal RD 02/13/04 so hoping that might do something when somebody dust out to see some status. I-140 was approved 6 months back.

Thanks

I do not think so. I received my FP notice even before applying for my EAD renewal. They stopped issuing FP notices for a while. I guess, now they picked up this lot of unissued FPs and started sending out FP notices.

Re: FP done on 2/26

Originally posted by 140seek
Applied on 4/8/03

FP just done on 2/26/2004

When will I-140 be approved?

I found that 70% was touched (approve or ref) which was submitted on 4/8/2003. I felt a little frustrated.

Hi 140 Seek,

I have the same RD 04/08/03 filed in EB3 Category. I am also desperately waiting like you for the I140 Approval. There had been one approval each on the 19th and 20th and 2 approvals on the 26th Feb for the folks who filed on 04/08/03.

Out of the 30% cases that are pending there could be very few with EB3 category. My expectation is all the remaining EB3 cases with April 8th RD should get approved this week in all probability.

But we never know with USCIS.

Here is the list of I140 cases filed on the April 8th 2003..

There are 9 Cases with RFE
30 Cases Approved (15 of these were approved in Jan and Feb 2004)
31 Cases Pending
1 Case status unknown

This may or may not be complete list..

I-140 EB3

What is the status of april petitions. Pruma EB3 I-140 date of March 28th = is that date the receipt date.

did you apply for EAD or AP to trigger your 140 approval

thanks

I have a question about renewal of EAD ! My first EAD expires in July 29. I heard from friend of mine that i can only apply for renewal with the 90 days of expiration. Is this true, if not when can i apply. Thanks

Hi guys, i have been following this thread for along time and its very informative and encouraging to all and thought would share my I 140 approval

Service Center : VSC
EB3/I140
Receipt Date : 06/03/2003
Approval Date : 03/01/2004
No RFE

cool_buddy congrats

Congrats to you. Could you please post your details on I140 tracker so that it gets more exposure.

thank you

Re: cool_buddy congrats

Originally posted by rajudm
Congrats to you. Could you please post your details on I140 tracker so that it gets more exposure.

thank you

I think the EB3 category gets approved faster than the EB2 category. Its just the quetsion of wher you wait, either Labor or I140.

new updates from VSC-EB3-I-140

I-140-EB3 on BCIS WEBSITE SHOWS Processing MAY/8TH applications.....My notice date is on MAY/16th....Does any one I140 approved in this time frame??

Re: new updates from VSC-EB3-I-140

Originally posted by lostlife
I-140-EB3 on BCIS WEBSITE SHOWS Processing MAY/8TH applications.....My notice date is on MAY/16th....Does any one I140 approved in this time frame??

Can you specify which year..???

Status
Not open for further replies.