April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rescheduling my FP date

Guys,

I need to reschedule my FP date as I will be in India on the scheduled date.

Can anybody know, how much time the ASC in Boston takes to reschedule the appointment.

Any idea..........

Newark FP Experience by Rajudm !

Thanks for your tips Raju !

I have read on other posts (Virginia & Boston FP offices) that you may go before your scheduled data and have fingerprinting done (If you are lucky).

Do you think at Newark center they will allow us to do finger printing before scheduled date?

In advance Many Thanks for response.

Guys,

I have completed my FP before the scheduled date at INS Boston. No question asked. Everything was completed within 1.30 h.

Good luck

Re: EB3 140 approved

Originally posted by csch1wait
If someone can update the excel sheet.

AD: 2/23/04

csch1...

when did you file for renewing your EAD? I see from the s/s that it would expire 05/21/04 or so...

Just trying to see if there is a co-relation between that and the 140 approval...

K

For me, no correlation worked :) I applied for EAD in aug 2003 and the EAD was approved after 6 months on 13th feb, 2004...shocking right? I hoped that I-140 will be approved with the EAD as I heard a few cases of that sort, but bad luck!

Anindya_72

Originally posted by Anindya_72
For me, no correlation worked :) I applied for EAD in aug 2003 and the EAD was approved after 6 months on 13th feb, 2004...shocking right? I hoped that I-140 will be approved with the EAD as I heard a few cases of that sort, but bad luck!

Anindya_72

FYI..

I applied 140/485/EAD/AP in June 03, got a RFEon 140, replied and approved in Sep 2003. Then RFE for EAD, replied & approved in Dec 2003. AP approved in Feb 2004 (no RFE on it)

So if you get RFE on 140 there is possibility for 140 approval immediately after replying.

No FP notice yet..

Hope this may help...

Pl someone include in the Excel sheet..

Last edited by a moderator:
Finger print updates

Hi,

I have received the finger print notice. I have updated the spread sheet.

thanks.

Update my FP info

I got the finger printing notice. I have updated it in the sheet.

Sjd

Got FP notice

My husband and I got our FP notices today. Actually, the copy faxed by the lawyer. Original may have come to my home.

Attaching the sheet.

J Rao

Today I went to Newark INS and did early finger printing. My orginal appointment was for 3rd March. As I have travel plans for the week I just went ahead anticipating they would allow me to give my finger prints before the scheduled date and time.

By God's grace everything went well and I succesfully completed my first finger print.

Good Luck to all !!!!

Update my FP info

My wife and I got our FP notice yesterday. Schedule date: 03-10-04.

I think I am little bit lucky. I am moving to different state on March 1st. We would almost miss our FP notice if it would come 3 days later.

I have updated it in the sheet.

case status was not updated

It's strange, I thought they updated the case status web page when we get FP notices. No change there. Has anyone's status changed?
Thanks

I have seen change in my message after 7 days of receiving my fingerprint notice. So its normal. Though I have completed my fingerprinting 6 days before, its not reflecting that either.

So just give them some time to update the website, we all know how efficient they are when comes to their speed.......

Status
Not open for further replies.