April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
gc_majburi,

Why worry too much man, just click the tracker, you will get his all RD, ND details...

First time poster

Hi Friends,

I have updated my details and sorted by the mailing date.

I have few question and wondering if some one can help me out.

1. Is mailing date is required? or Does this have significance, I dont see mailing date in any of the document.

2. Friends whose I140 is approved, can you pl. share if you have done any thing special, or some thing they think/noticed that might be the reason for the approval.

Thanks.

Finger prints submitted

Hi,

My FP has been scheduled to 02/17/04 in CA. Last saturday I went to see the office location. Due to Yahoo directions I struggled for an hour to find the office.

I went inside INS office on 02.07.04 and requested for considering me for FP submission. Official at the main entrance was kind enough to consider my request and allowed me to do so.

In 20 mins of time i have completed the FP submission and saved my time.

Thanks,
CADCAM72

Hi cadcam72,
Good to know something good about these immigration guys.
What is the location of the CA Office? I have also moved to Fremont and I had applied for 140/485 in June 2003. I may be getting FP notice soon. Is it the Oakland location, city center?

Thanks,

I 485 update on status of my case

Following is the status for I485:

On February 11, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Guys, Any more finger print notice to anyone???
Please update the tracker as soon as you receive them...

Received FP notices

Today i received FP notices scheduled for March 13.

Question:
1. Can i do my fingerprinting in advance as i am leaving for India in first week of March?
2. Anybody has any idea if the INS office in Boston opens on saturday.

Jalma, as far as i know, you need to go to the scheduled cebter on the scheduled date for FP. my suggestion, don't mess up with the dates. my lawyer told me before my FP that whatever happens i need to go for FP on that date. INStold me hat as long as it's the same date that's fine, so scheduled time doesn't matter.

I think some people had there fingerprinting done before the schedule date. I still think its possible to either reschedule the date or just go there to get it done before the scheduled date.

Can someone with experience please let me know........

Originally posted by Jalma
I think some people had there fingerprinting done before the schedule date. I still think its possible to either reschedule the date or just go there to get it done before the scheduled date.

Can someone with experience please let me know........

Jalma

I have seen postings on this forum regarding early FP. Most of them just went and got it done. In some local offices, they did not allow. I cant remember for sure, but some offices like Hartford, CT or Arlington, VA or Philly, PA. In a nutshell, some offices do allow early FP. Good Luck for your FP visit and have a safe trip to India.

Cheers

Sorry! Unable to add the detials to attachment..
Could some one add my details to the attachment.

Here are the detials :

EB3
RD: 04/30/03.
ND: 05/09/03.
EAD Approval dt : 06/19/03.
AP Approval dt: 06/16/03.
I-140 Approval : ?????
FP notice data : 02/17/04 -->Scheduled on 03/04/04.

Thank you!

FP notice - EB2

recieved FP notice for my wife as well as me on 02/17/04. My application details are as follows

EB2

RD 05/09/2003

EAD 06/26/2003

AP 07/05/2003

I140 approval - very soon

485 approval - very soon

Optimisim :)

Wow,

Looks like things are starting to move with the FP notices at last. Hopefully it is an indication that the USCIS thinks it's going to get to our 485 in the next 15 months (kind of pathetic, but beggars can't be choosers? :D).

Additionally, with the H1B cap reached, hopefully the 140 approvals pick up steam...

K

Out of the few people who recieved their first FP notice - does anybody live in Central Jersey ?

There was another thread about Newark ASC being over booked for FP. Not sure if that is true ?

Good Luck !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.