April/May I140 Pending Cases

Cases are getting approved for the May month in NSC. What is happening...No approvals this week...any information to share please do so.

For Praks................

Hey Praks:

Whats your status?? you have not answered for a long time. Did you check your AVM...please post.

It's so surprising that in the last couple of weeks I have seen only one approval..has any one know what's going on..

Hi folks

Just talked to the lawyer and found that INS has stopped processing all the pending petitions and will restart once they will get the background checks..He was not sure when they will start again or if it's started but he defintely thinks that pending cases will be delayed.....

even previously they used to do "background" checks. whats new check?..
may be your lawer, just wanted to give some reason to you.
how do your lawer know about this reason? did he talk to INS ??

Hi Folks

Atlast patience paid..
RD-04/24/2002
ND-04/26/2002
AD-08/12/2002

Wish you all the best and thanks for sharing the info.

IndianMan

Originally posted by gzhang3000
Is there any one for whom it (the time) has already been more than what is stated as the maximum processing time in their receipt notice ?
(For example if your notice said 60-X days ... has it already been more than that X days since you submitted your I-140) ?

Please reply with some information - that will help us all.

For my case, the receipt notice said
it takes 90-120 days. It has been only 70 days or so, so far since that.

Hi everybody, do any of you know anything about EB4, RC 02/11, ND 07/12 and have not heard anything after that, it is about 10 months, any comments?

Congrats Indianman!

Good luck with the rest of the process.

Aptu, did you check to see if yours is approved? I will check tonight, since it's impossible to get through to AVM during the day.

Nothing yet...

Jinglebp2,
I checked AVM on 8/13/02 and it still plays the same message for me....goodluck to you.

congrats indianman,

congrats indianman,

finally .... ooooppps.

previously what was your AVM said?

because mine is also 4/24 and EB2 waiting for AD??
I am getting 90-180 days... on AVM

dial 3525:confused:

One of the question asked is what does AVM says:

Earlier: Your I-140 petition has been received we have mailed....
Now:This case has been approved on aug 12....

Thanks for all you wishes. I hope and wish everyone of us will hear a good news.