April 2013 Asylum Applicants

Hi to all,
My interview done on time, today, and last for 2 hours. The officer asked about every detail in my affidavit.
One really important tip: its the best to submit your additional docs before your interview date. They said to me if you want to add any additional or new doc or affidavits today, the interview date will be reschedule!!! Be aware of this.
I wish you guys recieve the interview notice soon.

Hi to all,
My interview done on time, today, and last for 2 hours. The officer asked about every detail in my affidavit.
One really important tip: its the best to submit your additional docs before your interview date. They said to me if you want to add any additional or new doc or affidavits today, the interview date will be reschedule!!! Be aware of this.
I wish you guys recieve the interview notice soon.

Congratulations!! you passed this already!!!. I heard that they just accept additional documents without any other interview. Thank you for your advise, it's something new for me. was it Anaheim office? Did you have interpreter with you? Was officer nice to you?

Congratulations!! you passed this already!!!. I heard that they just accept additional documents without any other interview. Thank you for your advise, it's something new for me. was it Anaheim office? Did you have interpreter with you? Was officer nice to you?

Thank you. Yes , its totally new and they are so serious in this case. It was at San Francisco. I didn't have interpreter, and it made me to reply every question with lots of words to feel that I expressed it sufficiently. Officer was a good person, but you can not read any amotion or reflect in her face at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any body share for me the reason for well founded fear which is legally acceptable by the officer?
if you are recently converted to Christianity, what details or documents can you provide to prove the well founded fear?

pending interview notice

hi my friends

i pending for interview notice 4 months (120 days) I'm really nervous :(
also I'm out of status
my office is anaheim los angeles OC

can you help me or tell me if you know about this problem ?

GOD BLESS YOU

hi my friends

i pending for interview notice 4 months (120 days) I'm really nervous :(
also I'm out of status
my office is anaheim los angeles OC

can you help me or tell me if you know about this problem ?

GOD BLESS YOU

Hello,
Don't be nervous, it looks like Anaheim office is experiencing severe delay.
Many here had been been waiting from 2 months to more than 6 months.
Have you try to call the Anaheim office?
Just try to call and ask about the status of your case,
maybe they had sent you the interview notice and US Mail misplaced it or something...
but look at the bright side,
you are only 1 months away from being eligible to start applying for EAD,
and 2 months away from being eligible to get EAD (working permit) :)

Question

Hello,
Don't be nervous, it looks like Anaheim office is experiencing severe delay.
Many here had been been waiting from 2 months to more than 6 months.
Have you try to call the Anaheim office?
Just try to call and ask about the status of your case,
maybe they had sent you the interview notice and US Mail misplaced it or something...
but look at the bright side,
you are only 1 months away from being eligible to start applying for EAD,
and 2 months away from being eligible to get EAD (working permit) :)

Thanks a lot my freind

Yes i went to the asylum office and they were said to me we dont know when you can come here for interview
And also said to me computer send your interview notice not us !!

I know i can 1 month away to apply for EAD

Thanks my friend

Salty water, mwdw, asylum2012, april2013, mistyflip, and other dear friends, whats up? Have you recieved any updates or news?
I keep praying for all of us.

Thanks for asking! Nothing new my friend! As you see in the forum, number of applicants waiting for interview is rising !!!
For me it's 75 days since filling and no interview notification!
But keeping in touch with you guys make me happy and relax :)

Thanks for asking! Nothing new my friend! As you see in the forum, number of applicants waiting for interview is rising !!!
For me it's 75 days since filling and no interview notification!
But keeping in touch with you guys make me happy and relax :)

Yep, these pages and posts are just like a hot cup of coffee in a freezing cold weather, can't change the weather, but can warm up our heart.

Persian1, I hope June 18 is going to be the Best Day of Your Life !
I mean there is NOTHING that can beat the chance to have FREEDOM in Your Life :)

Salty water, mwdw, asylum2012, april2013, mistyflip, and other dear friends, whats up? Have you recieved any updates or news?

Well, apparently Anaheim office are busy,
my application was received in Mid April, done fingerprinting early May,
and now we are at Mid June,
so around 2 months had passed since filing accepted and no interview notice yet.

Thank you, persian1. I am still waiting for the interview, but finally got my EAD. I hope you will get good news on June 18.

Hey, Persian you lucky dog, very glad to hear u will get something very important in your life on 18th Jun. I hope you success.

For me , I am still waiting for my interview invitation. Reviewing so many threads about this, I am not very anxiety now. What I am really caring about is the sooner EAD issue. I have enough patience, at least at this moment.