APRIL 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 12/27/2001)

Congrats njw, Did you talk IIO before the approval ?

If yes what did they say about your case.
RD is 04/03/01.
FP on 11/23/01.
AVM is not updated, it still says same old 975 days message.
I called IIO yesterday, he said they don\'t have my FP information
in the system. He told me to send fax enquiry for status check
every 20 days. I am worried about FP might have lost.
Please post what was your experience.

I did my FP at Newark, NJ

I did my FP at Newark, NJ, 12/27(my company allows me to file my case either from VSC or CSC). At the same day(12/27), the FP info was sent to FBI. Then I talked with FBI a week later. They said that they have updated the INS database at 12/27 after they finished their check.(everything finished at the same day) So, I called INS. They said they have received my FP, but it hasn\'t been assigned to a officer. Then about 2-3 weeks later, I got the approval notice from my lawyer, my lawyer was trying to prepare the extension of my EAD and AP. Before they file my application, they called INS to check my status and found my case has been approved. Then I checked the AVM, the message was updated to "this case has been approved on 1/28/2002..."
I think you should talk with FBI first to see whether they got your FP.

People who did early FPs have an edge

People around my ND/RD above and below me in PCee\'s tracker list have been getting approvals recently. I hope that it is a good sign and I will get mine soon. I also noticed that those who did early FP had an edge over others. Therefore, doing early FP is a good thing. I wish I had done the same.

Good luck to rest of April waiters.

I also called FBI soon after my FP .

FBI told me they have sent it the FP results to INS
same day. But IIO told me they don\'t any information
on FP. I don\'t know what to do.

ND04/01 with RFE approved

Hi all April waiter,
my wac-011-63-*** approved on end of Jan,2002. got approve notice in mail on Feb2.
my story
ND 04/20/01
AP 06/01
EAD RFE for copy of I-140 approve notic on early July, reply sent on mid July,but reply lost inside of INS.
lawyer sent lots fax to INS, no use, sent second reply on Dec29, looks like lost again, AVM still say on July sent RFE... as of today.

FP done on early Dec,2001: had ask lawyer sent three fax request for FP notice in three month period, but nothing happened, untill one day I called IIO, I found out INS FP Fax# changed, call my fawyer right way to let him known the new #, he refuse to admit he does not have newest INS info in hand, but forced him to sent fax at new #, got FP notice in a week.

RFE for I-485 sent on early Jan,2002. ask for 4 paycheck, 2 W2, X-ray, sent reply to lawyer in one day, reply received by INS in 4 working days. I-485 approved in 4 working days.

I think INS realy speed up. it were take three month for the RFE case, but now only three week.
hope to see more smile face soon.

Reply for april _csc_485

Either talk to FBI, tell them INS didn\'t get your FP info and ask them
resent it, or tell INS that FBI have sent your info. It must be somewhere between them. As I remembered, FBI told me that they can update INS database directly. There is no losing mail problem.
Good luck!

Approved! WAC 01-179

I received a mail from lawyer saying my 485 is approved! I wll check AVM tonight to confirm details and about my husband\'s case also.

My Details:
PD 4/00
RD 4/11/01
ND 5/9/01
WAC 01-179xxxx
I did not get FP notice for a long time. Asked my lawyer to send fax. I don\'t know if he did anything or not. Sent it on my own.
Got FP 1 week later.
FP:1/5/02 (scheduled) 12/18/01(Actual)
AD:2/4/02
It took me a total of 1 year 9 months. Not too bad considering all things.
Thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing their info.
A special thanks to Pcee and Ciba for their tracking efforts and thanks to Vishnu, Jony Lever and all the other guys/gals for making this process bearable.
Good luck to the rest of the waiters! Hope you will get yours soon!
AVM did not change

PCee - Larry\'s boy got FP notice today - appointment date 2/27

I believe that I was the last on the April list to get FP notice
(none of the other people without FP notices are active)

This was after multiple fax inquires by attorney and myself

Attorney just called me with the good news.

PCee - please update my info

Pump got approved!

April waiters, I got approved on February 4th. That\'s what the AVM message said tonight. I guess all that calling AVM finally paid. I wish that all of you get to hear the magic words soon.
      (ND:4/26/01 RD:6/22/01 FP:11/02/01 AD:02/04/02)

Never had to call an IIO through this ordeal.
Yippieeeeee!

No Title

Larry\'s Boy,

Congratulations on getting FP finally. Go do an early FP ASAP.

-PCee

Another April Approved

Hi All,

Heard the APPROVAL message this afternoon. Approved on 02/05/2002...
AVM message updated on 02/06/2002

My case details
RD:04/18
ND:06/12
WAC:01-209-6XXXX
AP:07/20
iEAD:09/20
FP-R:10/24
FP-D:10/27
FP-S:11/24
PD:08/00
Cat:EB2
Previous meassage:AVM msg 12/29 resumed ..blah.blah

Thanks to all of you for sharing your information and suggestions.
Best wishes for all other waiters, specially to the April waiters
with "AVM message on Dec 29th" and San Jose.

bwbala