APRIL 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 12/27/2001)

Received approval notice

I had informed about that for my case the AVM had changed to approved yesterday. Today I received approval notice at my residence. The lawyer\'s office has not contacted me yet.

FYI.

update the latest avm message ...

guys ,
update please ...

Chandu123

wireless_2k
cobwebs
BessieXin
Sriman
mpankaj

REF Replied

Hi
My Lawyer received RFE on 02/14/02. REF is about W2 for Year 2001 & Employment Verification letter.
I submitted those document on 02/15/02 & Lawyer replies RFE on same date 02/15/02. Now let’s wait…. Keep fingers crossed.
RD 04/26
ND 06/26
FP 10/20 (San Jose)

Please discontinue this thread and use the new one...

Since this thread became a bit long, started a new thread. Please discontinue using this thread and use the new one. Link is provided below.

PCeeTmp "==> JAN-MAY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)" 2/19/02 7:36pm

Thanks
PCee

Any news on your case?? I have the same RD and ND as you, and also WAC-01-165-xxxx at CSC

I had not get my FP notice until at the beginning of Feb after I sent INS a FAX on my I-485 delay.
FP was scheduled at the end of Feb, but I had it done at SFO two weeks earlier. However, AVM
is never updated since I filed the petition. I ever talked to IIO about the case. She told me FP was
 still pending.

Acutally, I heard that at least five cases which was filed I-485 at the beginning of April 2001,
with case # wac-01-165-xxxx, have not been approved. And attorney said that anyhow these
cases are not processed normally. Is there any efficient way for us to remind INS?

RIR is Reduction in Recruitment

This is the faster way *supposingly) to get the Labor Certification. In this the employer has to show continuous recruiting effort and so you don\'t need to advertise for each case.

Paras