AP approvals these days

How long does it take to get the AP after it is mailed? The online status says that my AP was approved on 08/11. But I am yet to receive it. The EAD was approved on 08/10 & I have received it on 08/14.

I know it may be too early but any input gurus?

It's probably in the mail. Make sure your name is clearly marked on the mailbox.
Sounds stupid, but others have had it returned for reasons as dumb as that.

I applied for AP in last week of July and my RD is 27th July 2006. I have travelplans of nov 10. will I get my AP approved by that time. There were couple of LUDs around 10th of Aug but after that nothing. I really don't want any change in tickets.

Please share your experience.

If my AP doesn't get approved in Sept, Can I contact senator's office and can they help me out?

Name Misspelled by Attorney

In filing for my 485, the attorney made a mistake in my middle name. The correct spelling is VARDHAN, while the attorney filed as VARDAN.

I realized the mistake when I got my AP. Now the attorney has sent the revised 485 form. I am not sure what is the implication. If any body has any information how does USCIS handle such cases please advice.

Warm regards

Vivek V Singh

July2003filer said:
I applied for AP in last week of July and my RD is 27th July 2006. I have travelplans of nov 10. will I get my AP approved by that time. There were couple of LUDs around 10th of Aug but after that nothing. I really don't want any change in tickets.

Please share your experience.

If my AP doesn't get approved in Sept, Can I contact senator's office and can they help me out?
I would give it 90 days, but make an infopass appointment for Oct 27th.

Help :travel when I-485 pending without AP

:confused: Hi guys i have a question can u please help
One of my friends has been approved I-140 and entered U.S with visitor visa and applied there for adjustment of status and advance parole , but her visa is getting expired and the AP is not yet approved and she has to leave U.S . Is Advance parol only for the purpose of reentering U.S or this is important for her status too. will she abandon her pending I485 by traveling abroad without advance parol or this is just for reentering?
Can she extend her visitor visa ??
If she leave the U.S can she get another visitor visa or she will have problems because her I-485 is pending??
thank u all and Good luck

Vivek Singh said:
In filing for my 485, the attorney made a mistake in my middle name. The correct spelling is VARDHAN, while the attorney filed as VARDAN.
-------------- you have signed I-485 form and form G28. did not you check the correct name on forms??
I realized the mistake when I got my AP. Now the attorney has sent the revised 485 form. I am not sure what is the implication.
------------may be the USCIS will attach the form with pending I-485 file. did you check the revised form?
If any body has any information how does USCIS handle such cases please advice.
---------- if the new form gets attached then I dont see any problems. in future when file EAD or AP write correct name, DOB, A# and correct I-485 filing reciept
Warm regards

Vivek V Singh

AP filed from with MSC case # RD July 17 not yet approved

I filed for my wife's AP with efile. Got the I-797 notice with RD of July 17. She needs to travel outside the country in october. How long is it taking to get the approval from National Benefits Center? Her I-485 is not yet adjudciated because of VISA number availability.

Do you guys think she can travel in Oct?

Thank You,

kahuna,

Did you file your case from "National Benefits Center"? You can find it with your case number, if the case number begins with "MSC" then it is filed from NBC.

Thanks

AP approved from TSC in 37 days but approval not received in mail

Applied at TSC, Receipt Date is Sep. 25.,2006 Received an RFE on Oct 16,2006 to show proof of NSEERS registration aka Special registration (this is not required for everyone, only for people from certain countries), sent the response (copies I-94 showing the proof of special registration, online status shows that AP approved and it was mailed on Nov 2, 2006 but haven't received the paper approval in mail as of today(Nov 8). How long does it usually take to receive the paper in mail after the online status says it was mailed?

Also the processing times of I-131 (AP) could be misleading, according to currently published procesing times, AP with receipt date of Aug. 01, 2006 are being processed at TSC but my receipt date was Sep. 25, 2006. So don't always go by the dates published it could be faster..
Good luck!
Thanks
Jeff

AP received in the mail

To answer my own question, the approval was mailed out on Nov. 03, 2006 and was received on Nov 08,2006. It seems that about 4-5 days is a good estimate to receive any correspondence from the service centers after they are mailed out. I'm in New England region.
jefkorn said:
Applied at TSC, Receipt Date is Sep. 25.,2006 Received an RFE on Oct 16,2006 to show proof of NSEERS registration aka Special registration (this is not required for everyone, only for people from certain countries), sent the response (copies I-94 showing the proof of special registration, online status shows that AP approved and it was mailed on Nov 2, 2006 but haven't received the paper approval in mail as of today(Nov 8). How long does it usually take to receive the paper in mail after the online status says it was mailed?

Also the processing times of I-131 (AP) could be misleading, according to currently published procesing times, AP with receipt date of Aug. 01, 2006 are being processed at TSC but my receipt date was Sep. 25, 2006. So don't always go by the dates published it could be faster..
Good luck!
Thanks
Jeff

AP renewal mailing address for TSC

Hi,

I am thinking of renewing my Advanced Parole.My case has been pending with TSC.I got confused with the mailing address.If you can give me some information regarding the mailing address for renewing the AP for TSC that would be very much appriciated.

Thanks
Nag.