AP approvals these days

I got my AP approval mail ..today

Receipt Date - April 26th (NSC)

vvaliveti said:
I applied for Advance parole in April, Reciept Date is April 26th ...Will i get My AP before july 14th ..I have a travel ticket on July 14th .

Does any one got AP approvals recently from NSC

PURUGULLA said:
My reciept for I-131 is 5/11/06 ? any approvals for AP's around this date?

My AP had a receipt date of 5/22/2006. It got approved on July 6 and I got it on July 17.

My reciept date is 5/11/06 , i still didn't get my approval , Do i need to conatct INS , is there a way? I have a travel date on 8/10/06.

Any approvals please post here , just to have an idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no AP or EAD--thoughts?

My receipt date is 05/15/06 and my processing center is MSC (National Benefits Center). I filed my 485 concurrently with everything else. LUD on my 131 is 05/26; LUD on my 765 is 06/12.

I have to travel in two weeks.

Any thoughts?

s.

Doubt it smw.

My ND is 4/25 and we are still waiting. In fact, we took a Infopass appt since we have to travel the last week of August. We figured we'd have the AP by now.

How long it takes to get the AP documents ?

My I-140,I-1485,EAD,AP application was 'FedEx'ed to NSC last week.
No idea whether NSC or TSC will process it. These days how long it takes
to have the AP ? Wanted to travel to native place ..

I got approval email Today

My Reciept Date is 5/11/06 , I got my approval Mail today morning .They mailed my Advance parole Document on July 31st . Hope will get it by July 10th

My reciept date is 4/25/06... still waiting. Made an infopass appt for 8/10/06 to see if we can get it then. Need to get to Canada for the last week of August.

how long does it take to get a AP receipt?

Dear all,

I sent in my AP/EAD renewal application on 7/22. Got the EAD receipt on 8/5. Have not get the AP receipt yet. Wondering if anyone else in the same situation? And how long did it take you to get the AP receipt.

Center CSC.

Regards.

andrews said:
I submited my 2nd AP application on line back in April the 5th. Any approvals around this time? On line message used to show approval should occur within 30 to 60 days. Message changed in all applications. I need to travel next June the 20th. Gurus, do you think there is a possibility aproval will arrive before that date? 1st advance parole took exactly 60 days to be approved. thanks a lot!!!! :eek:

I got the AP approved in around 4 weeks.

AP approved in 15 days...:)

My AP get approved yesterday, but I only received the email notification this morning... :D
It took me 15 days to get my AP approved essentially...

likuliku said:
My AP get approved yesterday, but I only received the email notification this morning... :D
It took me 15 days to get my AP approved essentially...

Terrific. Do the AP documents go to lawyer or you get it ?