AP approvals these days

andrews

I submited my 2nd AP application on line back in April the 5th. Any approvals around this time? On line message used to show approval should occur within 30 to 60 days. Message changed in all applications. I need to travel next June the 20th. Gurus, do you think there is a possibility aproval will arrive before that date? 1st advance parole took exactly 60 days to be approved. thanks a lot!!!! :eek:

andrews said:
I submited my 2nd AP application on line back in April the 5th. Any approvals around this time? On line message used to show approval should occur within 30 to 60 days. Message changed in all applications. I need to travel next June the 20th. Gurus, do you think there is a possibility aproval will arrive before that date? 1st advance parole took exactly 60 days to be approved. thanks a lot!!!! :eek:
Where did you file for AP ?

In NSC, it takes only 30-45 days.

I filed at VSC on 04/11 and online message said it takes between 150 and 180 days.... :confused:

andrews said:

someitguy said:
Seems to be running about 60 days now.

Scratch that. Just called USCIS and the National Benefits Center is taking about 80 - 90 days to approve AP now. WTF. I am really frustrated at the time this process takes to move.

I applied for Advance parole in April, Reciept Date is April 26th ...Will i get My AP before july 14th ..I have a travel ticket on July 14th .

Does any one got AP approvals recently from NSC

I am also in the same boat. Applied AP on April 27. Got RFE about Photos and RFE response received by USCIS on June 8th. Then one LUD change with the message that RFE response is received. After that nothing is changing. Should I call them. Please keep updated if any status change on your case. Mine is NSC. I also have travel plan in the first week of July.

vvaliveti said:
I applied for Advance parole in April, Reciept Date is April 26th ...Will i get My AP before july 14th ..I have a travel ticket on July 14th .

vvaliveti said:

I had to cancel my travel arrangements that were supposed to occur next week. I have postponed them for July 14th as well. I will pray we all get it quite beofre that time!!!!!! :D

andrews said:

hi andrews ,

Man, from your signature , i see that your case traveled a lot during this time , and now it's your time to travel ;) !!!
My EAD (3rd) was aproved in 84 days , but i think that depends on luck too !!! I saw some of them were aproved faster , who knows , maibe will get a response soon !!! Probably will not get it until the 20th , but Just keep checking your LUD's and keep hope !!! I see that you changed you travel date , that's good , i think that you'll have your EAD by that date !!!
Good luck !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man it's 10 days and counting. After receiving RFE notjing changed. Do you guys got any update on your case. Please update this thread. I wish I do not have to postponse my tickets also.this ...........

Please update at least we have some way to estimate :D

GHEBAUER said:
hi andrews ,

Man, from your signature , i see that your case traveled a lot during this time , and now it's your time to travel ;) !!!
My EAD (3rd) was aproved in 84 days , but i think that depends on luck too !!! I saw some of them were aproved faster , who knows , maibe will get a response soon !!! Probably will not get it until the 20th , but Just keep checking your LUD's and keep hope !!! I see that you changed you travel date , that's good , i think that you'll have your EAD by that date !!!
Good luck !!!
thanks a lot for your words!!! I am still waiting for my Ap but I saw a LUD change on 06/17/06 on my I-485. Tha was on saturday! do they work saturdays? no message change anyways! I recenlty visited Miami District office and they told me my case was still in CSC and that my name check was completed last June 2005. I do not know what else todo. In the meanwhile I just wait for AP approval to take a vecation and forget about green card for a while. Thanks and good luck to you all!!!! :cool:

Hi Raj,

Did you get your Ap approval ?, I still didn't did see any LUD changes in my case

Any AP approvals from NSC Recently Please post here ...

Thanks

No man. No LUD change nothing. I have plan to travel in July. Update if any of your status change. I am now loosing the hope. I really do not want to change my ticket but lets see what happen. Recent processing states as per web site is May 2006 for NSC. Does that really make sense now.

vvaliveti said:
Hi Raj,

Did you get your Ap approval ?, I still didn't did see any LUD changes in my case

Any AP approvals from NSC Recently Please post here ...

Thanks

AP Approved

Guys,

Just got an email last night from NSC saying my AP was approved. Applied for AP along with 485 on May 2, and the receipt date was May 3rd.
I received a RFE for color copy of my passport on June 8, and submitted it on the same day. The online status updated the next day, which is June 9th. FInally AP got approved on June 22rd.

Wish you all good luck.

Anybody else got AP approved? any LUD changes. I am not seeing any LUD changes Please please update as I may need to change my travel plans.
Is there any way to expedite the process. calling national sevice center, anything anything that can help.

Is it safe to travel with AP

vvaliveti said:

incase i-140 and 485 get rejected and travel on PA, does it mean an individual is still in status even have a valid H1B?
I understand if one use EAD and above get rejected, the individual looses the status? Pls let us know the real deal....

LUDs on my daughter's case that had RFE

My daughter's I131 was received on May 3. RFE was issued on Jun 2 for newer ID as her passport was carrying her photograph of 1998 when she was just 3 years.

The RFE was responded on Jun 13 and was acknowledged by NSC on Jun 16. The LUD and the status changed accordingly. There were LUD on 6/22,6/23 and 6/24 with no change in status message. Now it is quiet.

I don't understand what is going on. Our travel plans were already upset with such an unusual RFE and now it is taking so long that our new schedule may also be in trouble.

Is there anyone who has experienced such LUDs with no status change and what was the outcome?