Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

cregan,
Good stuff. I think things are moving in the positive direction. I hope it will work out for you in the end.
I called USCIS to see what time FP in Phx opens. They transferred me again :) and they said I don't need to go as they have recorded it in the system. They said that I should be receiving IL in a few days. I hope I don't have my hopes up for being hurt.

OMG ... thank you always for everyones support. Thank you

I'll try not to cry too much, lol

I just filed my WOM with the court. here is how it went
1. they asked for two copies of the complaint. one for them to keep and one they said they will stamp it and send it back to me.
2.I asked them to stamp the other copies so i can serve it to the defendants.they were nice and stamped them but they didn't give me a case number ,they said i will have a number it two days.
3.I asked them can i serve them without case number. the clerk office said yes you can serve it without the case number.
4. I left to serve the summons but i realized that i forgot to give the court the cover sheet. so i went back to give it to them and have them fill out the summons with the clerk and his deputy names. but another lady said i can't serve the summons like that and i have to wait for the summons to be stamped with the court seal and case number. they said it could take to weeks to send me the summons
5. my question now is what to do? should i serve the AUSA NOW and serve the other defendants later when i get the summons? or just serve the summons as is? or just wait for two more weeks?

mosamno2,

wait for summons to come to you then serve the complaint with summons. You should get them within 10 days.

mosamno2, that's an awesome link. Isn't it funny how we find these type of things after we file? :)

Everyone, thank you again for your support today.

Thanks

Hi Guys ... I called the USCIS line today and I told them I needed to speak to an officer. Of course they asked me why, I told them that I was beinng transfered earlier and I was cut off. The lady apologized anf after few questions, put me through . A very nice officer answered my call. He took my information and put me on hold. Here is what he told me.. He said that they are trying to find a time slot to schedule my interview. I asked about if it shows my application is still pending, he thought they were working on scheduling the interview. He also put a service request for me. What do you think ? Should I believe him?

mustafa34kc, good job. I don't know. I call a lot. When I called to verify on my FP, each one of them told me the same thing. They were consistent with the information. Only yesterday was a bad day talking with them, they were inconsiderate to my feelings like the Infopass

:)

mustafa34kc, good job. I don't know. I call a lot. When I called to verify on my FP, each one of them told me the same thing. They were consistent with the information. Only yesterday was a bad day talking with them, they were inconsiderate to my feelings like the Infopass

:)

This one officer was really nice ..I am thinking I will need to do an infopass maybe next week or after Xmas to see if he is correct. You know by now, the Nebraska Office should have received my complaint ..maybe that did it for me ? One could only hope :)

This one officer was really nice ..I am thinking I will need to do an infopass maybe next week or after Xmas to see if he is correct. You know by now, the Nebraska Office should have received my complaint ..maybe that did it for me ? One could only hope :)

More Updates .. I just received the green card for the complaint/summon I sent to Nebraska Service Center Director... Do you guys think that receiving my WOM complaint already resulted in what the officer told me earlier on the phone that they are trying to schedule my interview? I am trying not to have any high hopes for what he told me, but its not easy ...

mustafa34kc, I called too again today. The IO remembered me, oops. He felt so bad because he said that the information was updated on Wednesday after I called him. He said that I was placed in queue for interview on 12/17

The concern I have is that I was supposed to be placed in queue for interview per Sen Jon Kyl, Infopass on Sept 22. So I don't know if the whole process is a big lie

mustafa34kc, I called too again today. The IO remembered me, oops. He felt so bad because he said that the information was updated on Wednesday after I called him. He said that I was placed in queue for interview on 12/17

The concern I have is that I was supposed to be placed in queue for interview per Sen Jon Kyl, Infopass on Sept 22. So I don't know if the whole process is a big lie

I understand for sure ..I hope that guy was honest with you ..you just never know.. I have scheduled an Infopass for next Tuesday. I figured that would give them some time to update their system. If nothing change, I guess that would give me more documents to add to my complaint.

guys, something weired just happend,
someone just called me and said she is doing a survey for the uscis and asked about customer satsifaction any one had the same experience or this was a scam?
this was after I called them last week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally to WOM!!

Guys,

Finally I've plucked up enough courage to prepare WOM by myself. I'll need your help in the process. I'm in Boston and I have following questions to start the process

1. Need I file my case in Boston or in Worcester? Worcester district court is very close to where I work.

2. I know my name check and finger print have been cleared. Need I make FBI/DOJ a party of the defendants?

3. Who should be included in my defendant list?

4. Need I make my wife a plaintif party too?

My case was filed to NSC and then was transferred to Boston for interview in May 22, 2007. Boston-CIS changed their story couple of times: first NC, then background check, sometime additional review. Finally I was told to go to ICE to complete NSEER rtegistration in September 19, 2008. They sent me 2nd Fingerprint notice for Dec 06, 2008. I got a call from USCIS headquarter telling me that within 30 days after my fingerprint, my case will be adjudicated. But I'm getting ready for WOM if its not adjudicated by Jan 06, 2009.

I'll post my draft paper once I prepared it. I'm grateful to this wonderful board.

watertown

2. I know my name check and finger print have been cleared. Need I make FBI/DOJ a party of the defendants? I included the FBI as a defendant because I received conflicted information from everyone as my FBI checks were completed and not completed.

3. Who should be included in my defendant list? see attached for the list I used, needs to be updated for your case

4. Need I make my wife a plaintif party too? i included my husband as a co-plaintiff, but it was not necessary

watertown, your story is very similar to mine. I been waiting for almost 5 years. they asked me to go to ICE to do NSEERS. earlyer this year, i had two interviews, and i am still waiting with no end insight. so I went ahead and I filed WOM last week.
good luck
Guys,

Finally I've plucked up enough courage to prepare WOM by myself. I'll need your help in the process. I'm in Boston and I have following questions to start the process

1. Need I file my case in Boston or in Worcester? Worcester district court is very close to where I work.

2. I know my name check and finger print have been cleared. Need I make FBI/DOJ a party of the defendants?

3. Who should be included in my defendant list?

4. Need I make my wife a plaintif party too?

My case was filed to NSC and then was transferred to Boston for interview in May 22, 2007. Boston-CIS changed their story couple of times: first NC, then background check, sometime additional review. Finally I was told to go to ICE to complete NSEER rtegistration in September 19, 2008. They sent me 2nd Fingerprint notice for Dec 06, 2008. I got a call from USCIS headquarter telling me that within 30 days after my fingerprint, my case will be adjudicated. But I'm getting ready for WOM if its not adjudicated by Jan 06, 2009.

I'll post my draft paper once I prepared it. I'm grateful to this wonderful board.

Cregan,

I see that you made US District attorney a party of defendant too. Is it necessary?

watertown

2. I know my name check and finger print have been cleared. Need I make FBI/DOJ a party of the defendants? I included the FBI as a defendant because I received conflicted information from everyone as my FBI checks were completed and not completed.

3. Who should be included in my defendant list? see attached for the list I used, needs to be updated for your case

4. Need I make my wife a plaintif party too? i included my husband as a co-plaintiff, but it was not necessary