Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

birdaz, I filed mine in AZ

U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
http://www.azd.uscourts.gov

Pro Se
see attached

mosamno2, I didn't change much. I don't want to post my updated because there is too much of my personal info :) but I made sure to read through the document and change the paragraph that were related to employment. The Code Sec were all good for marriage based :)

thank you cregan. i am working on my own complanint and i will post it so you can tell me if i missed any thing or need to add any thing. i hope to be able to file it tommorow

mosamno2, sounds good. I'll be happy to review and give you my thoughts. Please do not put personal info. You can email to me. I just sent you a PM :) with my email

Last edited by a moderator:
cregan,
I didn't know you were into literary writing? prose.pdf :D By the way, great to see that you are helping others. Way to go!
birdaz, I filed mine in AZ

U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
http://www.azd.uscourts.gov

Pro Se
see attached

mosamno2, I didn't change much. I don't want to post my updated because there is too much of my personal info :) but I made sure to read through the document and change the paragraph that were related to employment. The Code Sec were all good for marriage based :)

Just a suggestion, you can send private messages to users by clicking in the user name > Send a private pessage to <user_name> without exposing your email address on the public forum.
mosamno2, sounds good. I'll be happy to review and give you my thoughts. Please do not put personal info. You can email it to regan.chantal at yahoo dot com. Let me know once you have my email, I will remove it from the thread :)

thank you lazycis, great complaint almost exactly like my case.but i have few questions.:)
1- our I-130 is approved do i need to list my wife as a plaintiff, she is the pettioner.
2- can i have my wife serve the summons to AUSA.
3- can i have my wife serve the District Director since AUSA in the same building with the D.D
4-who should be the defendant in the summon that will be served to AUSA,should i list all of them or Chertoff is enough

Hi Guys ..I wanted to give you some updates on my situation ..not much changed really . I called the USCIS customer service center to inquire about a service request I put through them 45 days ago. I called to complain about not getting a response back. They claimed that they have emailed me the response which I never received. The customer service person read me their response which was nothing new. Same old story waiting on ineternal check and no idea when they will be done.
On the bright side, Senator McCaskill staff emailed me today to let me know they received my new complaint with the FBI letter. Hopefully they can make some progress . Funny thing, I saw the senator today in Kansas City giving a speech ..I should have waited for her to talk with her :)
Cregan, any new updates on your case?

mustafa34kc, thank you for keeping in touch. I know I put so many requests in and goofy USCIS, they responded dated after an IO called me to say they scheduled me for 2nd FP. The notices states I'm stuck in FBI check. I know it's a good sign to have 2nd FP, but I'm still nervous I will have to work lots to get the interview.

mustafa34kc, thank you for keeping in touch. I know I put so many requests in and goofy USCIS, they responded dated after an IO called me to say they scheduled me for 2nd FP. The notices states I'm stuck in FBI check. I know it's a good sign to have 2nd FP, but I'm still nervous I will have to work lots to get the interview.

You are very welcome ... I am to the point where I do not know who to believe but we have to hang in there and keep going .. you know when God closes a door, he always opens a window...never give up, never surrender :)

thank you lazycis, great complaint almost exactly like my case.but i have few questions.:)
1- our I-130 is approved do i need to list my wife as a plaintiff, she is the pettioner.
I assume your wife is a US citizen? Not too sure if you really need to. Though it doesn't hurt to add her. That's just my opinion.
mosamno2 said:
2- can i have my wife serve the summons to AUSA.
Strictly speaking, yes only if she is not a part to the case. You can serve it yourself although a person over 18 who is not a party in the case should do as per the rules. See here: http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/Rule4.htm
In pro se cases, I have seen in the forum that most people did it themselves and their summons were considered properly served.
mosamno2 said:
3- can i have my wife serve the District Director since AUSA in the same building with the D.D
See answer to Q.2
mosamno2 said:
4-who should be the defendant in the summon that will be served to AUSA,should i list all of them or Chertoff is enough

If you are talking about case title, it will only include he first named defendants. For example, Joe v. Jane et al. In your case, mosamno2 v Chertoff et al.

jefkorn,thank you.
yes she is USC.
I think i'm not going to add her(since the I-130 is Approved) and have her serve the summons just to be within the rule.

The formatting of paragraphs under Statement of relevant facts doesn't seem right. May be the font size and alignment is out of synch with preceding paragraphs.

Page 6 - the numbering restarts. The rest looks good. Good luck.

lazycis, is it worth trying to ask for retroactive approval from the time the application was ready for adjudication and was held up because of USCIS inaction and the plaintiff should not suffer further delays in getting his citizenship and be deprived of the right to vote?

guys here is my complaint plz give me your thoughts. I will file it today

jefkorn, this is my first time using microsoft word so what I did is copy,past and edit. but I don't know how to change the font size or fix the numbers. any advice on that
The formatting of paragraphs under Statement of relevant facts doesn't seem right. May be the font size and alignment is out of synch with preceding paragraphs.

lazycis, is it worth trying to ask for retroactive approval from the time the application was ready for adjudication and was held up because of USCIS inaction and the plaintiff should not suffer further delays in getting his citizenship and be deprived of the right to vote?

jefkorn, what you mean by that is I (if privalled) can get my GC dated to 2005?
do you know any one who did that?
if I wanna give it a shot,where in the complaint should i ask for that relief?

Last edited by a moderator:
mosamno2,
I have tried my best to reformat the Complaint. Please review it for accuracy.
jefkorn, this is my first time using microsoft word so what I did is copy,past and edit. but I don't know how to change the font size or fix the numbers. any advice on that