Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

You think so? That's neat ... I'm trying not to force outcomes anymore. Yep my husband tries to make me see "signs". So if my notice for Magistrate judge was not properly filed and declined :) maybe it's a sign :)

This is great! He decided Sherdil v. Chertoff case in our favor so I would not try to change him.

hi Guys ..they gave me the form Cregan mentioned on the day I filled with the judge assigned to me. They never mentioned I needed to get the defendants signature on it though. What should I do ? My judge is Robert E. Larsen

hi Guys ..they gave me the form Cregan mentioned on the day I filled with the judge assigned to me. They never mentioned I needed to get the defendants signature on it though. What should I do ? My judge is Robert E. Larsen

I think your case is a bit different. They assigned magistrate judge to your case from the start and they are asking for your consent regarding this. Similar form should have been sent to AUSA office. You do not have to get AUSA signature.

I think your case is a bit different. They assigned magistrate judge to your case from the start and they are asking for your consent regarding this. Similar form should have been sent to AUSA office. You do not have to get AUSA signature.

I know on the form its says I have to email a person regarding my consent, the clerk told me I do not have to do that sinec she will give it her herself.. I hope thats the case ..
Do you have any idea about the Judge assigned to me?

Mustafa,

I cannot say much about your judge: a couple of naturalization delay cases that were assigned to him were resolved quickly (USCIS approved their N-400) before judge's ruling.

Mustafa,

I cannot say much about your judge: a couple of naturalization delay cases that were assigned to him were resolved quickly (USCIS approved their N-400) before judge's ruling.

Thank you Lazycis.... resolved quickly is better than being delayed for sure.. I'll take that as a good sign :)... If you do not mind me asking, is there a website you go to for this information ?

I forgot to mention that after almost 4 years of the 1st interview I had 2nd interview 3 weeks ago (since the I130 was approved in 2005,they said this interview is for I485 applcation).and the officer told me the case being held for "internal checks" and i should hear from them in 180 days.
here is the question do i still have basis to file WOM? since the i 485 is pending for almost 5 years but the 2nd interview was only 3 weeks ago. do i have to wait till the 180 days are over?

mosamno2,
No you don't need to wait because 180 days sounds like a generic response. The problem is that there's no guarantee that you will get a response within 180 days. If you were to wait and not get any decision within 6 months, you would have waited even longer to file WOM.
By filing WOM you are challenging that the final decision has not been made on your case and it's been unreasonably delayed. Just my two cents. You are not saying that USCIS not do its "internal checks" (whatever that means).
I forgot to mention that after almost 4 years of the 1st interview I had 2nd interview 3 weeks ago (since the I130 was approved in 2005,they said this interview is for I485 applcation).and the officer told me the case being held for "internal checks" and i should hear from them in 180 days.
here is the question do i still have basis to file WOM? since the i 485 is pending for almost 5 years but the 2nd interview was only 3 weeks ago. do i have to wait till the 180 days are over?

can you plz send me recent marriage based i485 WOM complaint. i searched the forum but i found only old ones and employment based one.
i will file it next tuesday.
thank you for your concern

There isn't much difference between the employment based or family based WOM.
There were some recent marriage based complaints on the forum, I can't locate them. May be someone else can jump in and point to a recent marriage based complaint in the forum.
can you plz send me recent marriage based i485 WOM complaint. i searched the forum but i found only old ones and employment based one.
i will file it next tuesday.
thank you for your concern

mosamno2, jefkorn is correct. The only ones I could find were employment based. I updated it to marriage based. However, I wanted to make sure I knew what I was filing, so I researched all the Code Sec and it made sense. I used it to document my files :)

cregan ,can you post the updated marriage based one.
than you
mosamno2, jefkorn is correct. The only ones I could find were employment based. I updated it to marriage based. However, I wanted to make sure I knew what I was filing, so I researched all the Code Sec and it made sense. I used it to document my files :)

WOM chances

After waiting for 32 months of filing I-485, I have decided to file WOM. This thread gives me lots of hope. My background check was cleared in Oct 2007 and my RD is May 2006. Mt PD is current for the past 4 months and still there is no action in my file. I see approvals with later RDs. I am seriously thinking of WOM. I am trying to do Par Se . WIsh me all the luck.

Waiting in vain:mad:

go for it.good luck
After waiting for 32 months of filing I-485, I have decided to file WOM. This thread gives me lots of hope. My background check was cleared in Oct 2007 and my RD is May 2006. Mt PD is current for the past 4 months and still there is no action in my file. I see approvals with later RDs. I am seriously thinking of WOM. I am trying to do Par Se . WIsh me all the luck.

Waiting in vain:mad:

lazycis ,
Will you suggest me how I can go for WOM myself in Arizona?
And if possible please add the links that I can get the materials and info in order to start the process.